New jobs listed
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Director, Business Analysis (943535)
The Director, Business Analysis is responsible for the analysis of performance and opportunities for the division. He/she will ensure the President of the division is provided with financial information and advice in regards to actual, forecast and budgeted results; assist in the translation of the business objectives of all regions into strategies, actions and targets that not only deliver the short-term objectives (month to month) but also provides a realistic foundation to achieve medium and long-term objectives; work closely with the President, Regional General Managers and corporate finance to fully develop the regional commercial capabilities in establishing regional analysis and reporting needs; actively manage the business analysts team; and much more.
Direct Support Worker, Intellectual Disabilities Residential Program (943220)
Assist in facilitation of member activity; assist with medication monitoring and money management planning; assist with arranging and providing transportation; transport, accompany and participate in member’s appointments; and promote and ensure the health safety and security, organization, and home-like atmosphere of the residential environments of designated residents.
Research Technician (942629)
The Sequencing Facility is a high throughput laboratory providing cutting edge next generation technologies. Candidate will be responsible for assisting with Next Generation (NGS) Sequencing for the core facility. Current platforms include the Illumina HiSeq, NextSeq, MiSeq, PacBio, and additional platforms in the future. All projects are of a highly specialized nature and require technical proficiency, problem solving skills and good judgment. Responsible for all ongoing daily activities including sequencer set up, maintenance of equipment, freezer management, use of established protocols, sample quality control and troubleshooting of problems with direct coordination of the supervisor.
Award winning national home care agency providing services in Frederick, Carroll and Howard Counties is currently hiring for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNA). We are a premier in-home care company with 15 years of established roots serving the senior community, looking for the right candidate to work very hard to maintain ongoing trust and satisfaction as a caregiver.
Warehouse Supervisor (942088)
Seeking Warehouse Supervisor to ensure timely completion of all loading/unloading operations; ensure all shipments are accurate and free of damage; picking and staging outbound shipments; ensure efficient and safe operation of all material handling equipment, as well as optimal utilization of warehouse space. Will also maintain a clean and safe working environment; assist with quarterly inventory; supervise, train, evaluate and motivate all associates; assign and schedule associates accordingly; and comply with all safety standards and guidelines (OSHA).
Maintenance Tech (941062)
Full-time position – Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
The primary role of the Maintenance Technician is keeping good tenant relations. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for completing service requests in a timely and proper manner. The Maintenance Technician works closely with the Property Manager.
· High school diploma; secondary and/or trade school desired
· Valid Driver’s License
· HVAC certification preferred
· Ability to perform work in a safe manner
· Knowledge of routine building maintenance and repair techniques
· Ability to read and perform arithmetic computations
· Ability to read site plans, schematic drawings, and building plans
· Ability to use hand tools
· Ability to use power tools
· Must be able to work in all types of weather
· Must be able to set up, take down and climb extension ladders to perform roof work
· Ability to communicate with tenants and to make tenants happy in conjunction with work that is done
· Related experience preferred
· Regular attendance onsite is an essential function of the job
Automotive Technician (852806)
Experienced Automotive Technician Needed for Busy Repair Shop
Dynamic Automotive has been serving the Frederick County community since 1995. Now with four shops, our business is growing! We provide high-quality technical repairs and diagnostics, using state of the art technology and advanced level technicians.
Our busy Frederick location have an opening for an experienced, full-time Automotive “A” Level Technician to maintain service operations by inspecting, repairing and maintaining customer vehicles.
Automotive Mechanic (926565)
Duties required on a typically day: – Repair foreign and domestic vehicles for scheduled maintenance, brakes, tires, suspension, A/C, electrical systems, custom welding, deep engine repair, transmission and differentials – Preform basic care and maintenance, including changing oil, checking fluid levels, rotating tires – Plan work procedures, using charts, tech manuals and completing task within allotted time frame – Test parts and systems to ensure they work properly – Identify problems assisted with computerized diagnostic equipment – Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads, wheel bearings and sensors – Perform repairs to manufacturer and customer specifications – Correspond with service writer with diagnostics and services performed.
Low Voltage Electrician [Entry-Level] (939130)
Local HVAC controls installation company that performs commercial installations throughout Maryland, DC, Northern Virginia, and West Virginia. A typical work week consists of 40 hours with some overtime to be expected from time to time. Our standard work hours are Monday through Friday from 6am-2:30pm with a ½ hour lunch. There may be instances where 2nd and 3rd shift work is required. All employees will be provided transportation from our shop in Frederick to a given jobsite provided that they are at the shop on-time to receive a ride. Typically foremen meet at the shop to pick up apprentices at 5am. This time may vary depending on the start time for certain jobsites. As an apprentice level electrician for Precision Automation, LLC you must be able to safely and efficiently learn/perform the following tasks:
– Climb ladders
– Install low voltage cable (plenum, in conduit, or other raceway means)
– Safely use power tools and powder actuated tools
– Terminate VAV boxes
– Use proper PPE for designated tasks
– Read and follow blueprints
– Install EMT and other types of electrical conduit
– Read and understand control drawings
Dental Assistant & Dental Front Desk (943938)
Seeking a dependable team member who has desire to help others and has a demeanor that can remain calm under sometimes stressful situations involving unpredictable response from the public on the phone and in office. It involves maintaining a professional clean smoke-free environment and ability to feel comfortable interacting with patients of all ages including young children. Punctuality, reliable transportation, multi-tasking and accuracy to details.
Recruitment Events (located at 200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1 in Frederick, MD)
1) Way Station
· February 12th, 1 pm to 3 pm
· Hiring for: Residential Counselors, DDA Counselors, Mental Health Workers, Employment Specialists, Site Supervisor and more
· For more info: http://www.waystationinc.org/wsijobs/ <https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.waystationinc.org%2fwsijobs%2f&c=E,1,dm9m0VRslB-gXsu7Ywui6v0kR_gU_NCyhrMagdY1sERahBBSBzInBfJEUoLJUOpkhbhSkFo6pdasqAtYJhZgEbzV8wO6eAuFJTGFBv39xg0,&typo=1>
2) Royal Farms
· February 13th, 11:30 am to 3:30 pm
· Hiring for: new store looking to fill 30-40 full and part-time openings for Customer Service Associates and Leaders
· For more info: www.royalfarms.com/employment <http://www.royalfarms.com/employment> (select Monocacy Blvd, Frederick location)