Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Administrative/Order Taker (949253)
· Answer Phone…customers will be asking simple things like when are we open to trying to place an order to asking questions about glass or projects. Help from other team members will always be available….
· Type orders that come in over the internet and answer questions that come in on the order-help email
· Organize and keep track of the Wholesale Account and Sale Tax Ids
· Help process the UPS Claims for customer’s packages that are damaged
· Help process Shipping Estimates for customers before we send out or process the order’
· Help other team members where help is needed!
· Pays attention to detail…and more!
Warehouse/Packing /Cutting (949256)
· Working in the Packing department packing out boxes of supplies and glass.
· Will need to check order for accuracy
· Some boxes could be as heavy as 50lbs, so will need to maneuver the box from the person’s packing table to the staging area for processing, but must boxes are under 36 lbs.
· All packing techniques will be taught by the other team members….and more!
· Pull orders that come in over the phone and internet
· Help price and stock glass and supplies
· Help customers find items as needed
· pays attention to detail
· has great work ethic
· has great communication skills
· can work in a fast-paced environment
· is a good team player
Production Assembly (950291)
Working with nylons, foams, adhesives, etc.
Tracking and monitoring material inventory
SolidWorks/CAD Technician (950444)
Solid drafting experience
Familiarity with foam packaging design
Ability to perform specification and quality controls
Consistent verbal and written communication with customers
Part/Time Lab Aid/Cleaner for Bio local company-call Latrice Lewis at 301-600-2762
Local Bioscinece company is looking for a Part-Time Lab Aid/Cleaner to help with general lab and facility cleaning. Duties will include, but not limited to: $12-$16/hr. DOE. Position could go F/T in future for the right person. Some duties include….Dispose of all liquid waste; Keep stock room clear; Empty – all trash Bins in office and lab; Recycle boxes; …and more!
unior Manufacturing Engineer (946945)
The Junior Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for advising, assisting and improving manufacturing processes to promote efficient and economical utilization of personnel and facilities….and:
· Develop, evaluate and improve current manufacturing methodologies, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods and quality control standards
· Confer with vendors and customers to determine product specifications and arrange for the purchase of equipment, materials or parts
· Estimate production times and assist with planning staffing requirements and costs related to tooling in the production quotation process
· Confer with management and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities and production schedules to facilitate production processes
· Analyze and plan workflow of surface mount, thru-hole printed circuit boards and electro-mechanical assemblies…and more!
Sales Manager (939790)
Maintain primary responsibility of the company’s sales activities and strategically align the department with the President’s goals for the organization.
· Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
· Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly
· Review market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates
· Responsible for hiring, development, establishing goals and holding sales staff accountable for the outcome of their goals
· Meet with current clients and work in conjunction with the Project Managers to expand existing accounts….and more!
Mechanical Designer (935968)
Designs and prepares clear, complete and accurate production documentation for mechanical parts and assemblies. Maintains mechanical and electrical component libraries.
· Create electrical footprints for PCB components from manufacturing datasheets using Mentor PADS, Cadence Allegro, Altium
· Create mechanical models for PCB components from manufacturing datasheets using Solidworks
· Confer with engineers, customers and layout engineers to resolve mechanical issues
· Design mechanical enclosures, hardware and components per customer specifications
· Create production documentation for top-level assemblies and fabricated parts.
Diagnostic Test Technician (930623)
Diagnostic Test Technician will be responsible for evaluating test procedures and test fixtures for new builds, or writing/building them based on product specifications provided by our customers. For existing builds, the diagnostic test technician will assist the test team by providing electrical knowledge and guidance to troubleshoot failures to the component level. The Diagnostic Test Technician will also collect data on any failure trends and report back to manufacturing in order to continually improve our processes.
SMT Operator (946957)
The SMT Operator will be responsible for setup, maintenance and operation of assigned production equipment. This will be achieved using both automated equipment and manual placement methodologies, all while achieving goals for quality, efficiency and productivity. This role will act as an integral team member to manufacturing engineering, quality and the extended SMT team on all new product introductions (NPI) and production runs.
Project Manager (939797)
Perform a complete range of tasks relating to project management for all customer service requirements. The Project Manager will serve as the main point of contact for customer activities relating to proposal initiation and submittal, contract review, ordering, scheduling and delivery.
· Ensure adherence to master plans and schedules, develop solutions to program problems and service as customer project liaison for internal staff
· Responsible for overall customer satisfaction and program profitability
· Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
· Collaborate with manufacturing, engineering, PCB layout design and quality departments for assigned programs…and other duties as assigned!
Dental Assistant (947477)
Seeking a motivated X-ray Certified dental assistant to join our general dentistry office. The responsibilities of a Dental Assistant may include but not limited to:
1. Assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.
2. Taking digital radiographs using XCP.
3. Asking about a patient’s medical history and taking blood pressure and pulse.
4. Preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment.
5. Taking impressions of patients’ teeth for study casts
6. Taking intra-oral images using an intra-oral camera and extra-oral photos using a Nikon camera.
7. Performing office management tasks that often require the use of a computer communicating with patients and suppliers (i.e. scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, billing and ordering supplies).
Electrical Engineer (950938)
Design, document and prepare electrical drawings for Tilt Tray and Cross Belt systems using AutoCAD electrical. Perform sorter specific calculations for FLA, conductor rail, linear synchronous motor. Design Profibus network, IP Link, 24V DC Chute power distribution network, E-stop network and devices. Create cable list and I/O list for Tilt Tray and Cross Belt sorter system. Create built drawings and cable list after completion of a project. Calculate parameters for VFDs for Induction. Program VFDs such as Lenze and Danfoss drives used in Inductions. Prepare documentation for Installation team and customers on SharePoint and Dashboard; and much more. ~30-40% travel; Master’s degree preferred.
Commercial/Residential Roofing and Siding Technician (950373)
Seeking technicians with advanced knowledge of practices in commercial/residential/industrial roofing and siding. Must possess quality customer service skills, and have possession of a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. Must follow best safety practices and be physically capable of handling all aspects of roofing and siding. Should also be comfortable with technology and the ability to use a mobile device/application.
Geriatric Nursing Assistant (949624)
The Certified Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) will put resident service first and ensure that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual’s needs and rights. Will work with a Licensed/Registered Nurse to directly impact the resident’s quality of life through assisting with caregiving: (1) handling and serving residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort; (2) activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and vitals; (3) coordinating schedules for residents requiring rehabilitation therapy; (4) receiving and escorting visitors; (5) orienting and mentoring new nursing assistants; and (6) maintaining linens, supplies, and equipment.