Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Manufacturing Fabricator (951383)
· Entry level position with advancement opportunities.
· Candidate will be responsible for working in all areas of a production shop.
· Basic fabrication and assembly.
· Layout and palletizing shipments.
· Shipping & receiving duties/forklift experience helpful.
Apprentice Installer (Window Tinting) (951741)
An established local company is looking for a motivated Apprentice Installer for flat glass window film/graphic installations. Previous experience in a similar trade is preferred but will train the right candidate. We are particular about the quality of work and customer service we provide to our clients and looking for employees with the same accountability. The ideal candidate will be reliable, self-sufficient, driven, and open to learning new techniques.
Sales Manager (939790)
Maintain primary responsibility of the company’s sales activities and strategically align the department with the President’s goals for the organization.
· Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
· Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly
· Review market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates
· Responsible for hiring, development, establishing goals and holding sales staff accountable for the outcome of their goals
· Meet with current clients and work in conjunction with the Project Managers to expand existing accounts
· Create and maintain reporting on sales activities, effectiveness and business impact
· Analyze sales and marketing data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas of optimization
· Analyze and control expenditures of the department to conform to budgetary requirements
· Manage relationships with outside rep firms and make changes as needed to align with the organization’s sales strategy
Project Manager (939797)
Perform a complete range of tasks relating to project management for all customer service requirements. The Project Manager will serve as the main point of contact for customer activities relating to proposal initiation and submittal, contract review, ordering, scheduling and delivery.
· Ensure adherence to master plans and schedules, develop solutions to program problems and service as customer project liaison for internal staff
· Responsible for overall customer satisfaction and program profitability
· Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
· Collaborate with manufacturing, engineering, PCB layout design and quality departments for assigned programs
· Collect and submit necessary data to initiate and enable completion of quotations for customer product and perform final review and submittal of customer proposals
· Schedule and lead kick-off meetings for new product introduction
· Perform detailed contract review of purchase orders received from customers
· Provide ongoing program monitoring and status reporting both internally and externally
· Monitor excess, orphan, and obsolete material and disposition as necessary with customer
· Coordinate customer visits to facility and travel to customer sites as necessary
Field Testing Technician (953948)
Construction Materials Testing Field Technicians
Technicians ensure materials on the project meet standards required by engineering plans and specifications. Primary responsibilities include conducting tests and field observations for construction materials including, soil, concrete, asphalt, reinforcing steel, foundations and masonry; documenting field inspection reports daily; in addition to performing duties as a quality assurance inspector on construction sites.
HR Recruiter/HR Assistant (953955)
Specialized Engineering is seeking a part-time Recruiter/ HR Assistant to work 35 hours per week supporting the staffing needs of the organization while providing administrative support to the VP of HR. Ideal candidate will be an experienced professional able to work with little direction. Goals for this role:
• Provide administrative support to the VP of HR
• Assist with the execution of recruiting plans.
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
• Develop social media presence and branding.
• Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable. Set continuous improvement goals.
• Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
Scanner Operator (953859)
· Process mail at a rate of 300 items per hour using open/scan machinery.
· Correctly enter batch number and select client for each tray of mail to be processed.
· Completely extract and verify contents in all envelopes for correctly filled out checks and corresponding documents.
· Diligently work to have all tasks recorded in Task Tracking system for production and billing purposes.
· Eagerness to learn the procedures for a number of clients.
· Willingness to ask questions to gain an understanding of processes and procedures.
· Inspect processed non-donors to ensure no donations were missed during initial pass.
· Ability to work a flexible weekly schedule consisting of Saturdays (with Wednesday or Thursday off)
Customer Service – Account Service Specialist (953029)
Candidate will project manage customer on-boarding and production for variable print projects; gather required data from customers and evaluate objectives and goals to create the project plan and develop the statement of work; analyze and review the customer requirements and make determination on the scope of the overall project, as well as pull together the appropriate resources/departments required to successfully implement a customer project; estimate time frames, and resources (programming, composition, photo, creative, prepress, etc) required to successfully complete a project; maintain the master schedule for all project activities and conduct periodic status checks to assess progress against the schedule; communicate customer project status to appropriate stakeholders and disseminate information on problems or potential delays; and manage customer expectations and ensure the completed work meets customer expectations and comply with the company standards.
Mental Health Worker – Residential Rehab (952928)
This is a direct service position requiring general knowledge of serious mental illness and specific knowledge and skill in rehabilitation with persons with disabilities. This position involves the provision of housing services and coordination of overall services for clients, including resource management, money management planning, medication monitoring, arranging and providing transportation, advocacy, implementing crisis intervention actions as appropriate, facilitating the development and implementation of individual plans.
Commercial/Residential Roofing and Siding Technician (950373)
Seeking technicians with advanced knowledge of practices in commercial/residential/industrial roofing and siding. Must possess quality customer service skills, and have possession of a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. Must follow best safety practices and be physically capable of handling all aspects of roofing and siding. Should also be comfortable with technology and the ability to use a mobile device/application.
Recruitment Events at Frederick County Workforce Services (200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1 in Frederick, MD):
1. March 12 (1 – 3 pm)
· Recruiting for: Site Supervisor, Pathways Day Program; Mental Health Worker – Residential; Direct Support Worker – Day Program; Mental Health Worker – Residential Crisis Services; and more
· For more information: http://www.waystationinc.org/wsijobs/ <https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.waystationinc.org%2fwsijobs%2f&c=E,1,dm9m0VRslB-gXsu7Ywui6v0kR_gU_NCyhrMagdY1sERahBBSBzInBfJEUoLJUOpkhbhSkFo6pdasqAtYJhZgEbzV8wO6eAuFJTGFBv39xg0,&typo=1>
2. March 14, 2018 (2 – 4 pm)
Staffing Agency Job Fair
· 200 Monroe Ave in Frederick, MD
· www.FrederickWORKS.com/staffing-agency-job-fair <http://www.FrederickWORKS.com/staffing-agency-job-fair> (will be updated soon)
3. Astrazeneca Recruiting for several positions:
When: Wed., March 27, 2019
9-11am & 1-3pm
Where: Frederick County Workforce Services
200 Monroe Ave.,
Frederick, MD 21701
How: MUST register to attend, call 301-600-6817