Cause Of Shed Fire Ruled Accidental

There were no injuries.



Hagerstown, Md (KM) Damage from a shed fire Thursday afternoon in Washington County is estimated at $5,000 to the structure and $10,000 to the contents..

16 fire fighters were dispatched at 1:05 PM to 16,721 Tammany Manor Drive in Hagerstown, and spent ten-minutes bringing the flames under control. No one was injured.

The Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office says the cause of the fire was accidental due to an electrical malfunction.

Investigators say the fire originated in the interior of the shed and was discovered by the owner.


By Kevin McManus