New jobs listed
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for providing assistance to clients, in their home, as directed by the client specific care plan. The Certified Nursing Assistant delivers services in courteous and efficient manner with the goal of achieving maximum independence for the client and providing a safe alternative to institutional care settings.
Essential Job Duties AND Responsibilities
Assists clients with administration of medications as ordered by a physician and instructed by the registered nurse. Adheres to all instructions as ordered and immediately reports any new medications or dose changes to agency staff. Completes medication administration records accurately and completely per agency policy and registered nurse instruction. Maintains certification and immediately reports any changes in certification to agency staff.
Sales and Design Consultant (969570)
Do you have an eye for design? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity!
Sales and Design Consultant opportunity with a well-established residential kitchen and bathroom refinishing company. Company provides and schedules all of your leads/estimates, however our new potential candidate will want to self-generate and network on their own as well. Our new Sales and Design Consultant will be provided a take home company vehicle and gas card to perform all work related duties detailed below once training is complete. Our new Sales and Design Consultant will be able to represent our company professionally while meeting with our prospective customers in their homes….and much more!!
Utility Driver (979600)
The Delivery Driver position is responsible for loading, delivering, and unloading finished product in the most efficient, safe and accurate manner as possible.
Some KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include:
· Responsible for accurate loading and delivery of all orders.
· Verify quality of all products prior to receipt by customer.
· Assume responsibility for all packing slips, including the accuracy of data contained therein.
· Responsible for recognizing problems during delivery and for informing the proper parties when such arise.
· Ensure that truck is kept clean and properly maintained.
· Maintain records of truck maintenance as required by DOT standards….and more!
Fabricates parts to specifications from sketches, mark-ups and drawings, in direct support of Production and Engineering to ensure that Production goals and customer requirements are satisfied. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Fabricates parts from drawings, sketches, or mark-ups.
2. Maintains machine tools and equipment.
3. Requisitions tools, equipment and material through Supervisor.
4. Trains and monitors personnel in the use and safety of machine tools and equipment.
5. Handles long and short machining jobs….and more!
Computer and Electronic Equipment Disassembly (982080)
Frederick company seeks a candidate with good mechanical skills to disassemble computers, servers, and other electronic equipment to remove and separate components. Great and clean work environment; no Computer skills necessary. Must be familiar with hand tools and be able to lift 60 pounds. Excellent entry level position with opportunity to advance within company. We operate a secure facility. Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screening.
Skilled School Nurse (982157)
A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is needed to implement the following responsibilities: utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care; performing focused interview to identify specific patient needs; assessing signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition; and collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
Administrative Support – IT Department (981799)
This administrative support position requires general and specific knowledge of how to manage accounts from an administrative perspective. This person will report to the Director of IT and will be responsible for all managing and tracking Cell Phones, Cable TV connections, Analogue Phone Services, Internet and VOIP Circuits accounts within the organization’s environment as well as generally supporting administrative functions of the IT Department. This person will be responsible for purchasing of all phones, plans for the phones, upgrade and activation, making changes and cancellation of services. …and more!
Entry-Service Technician (979058)
Second Chances Garage is seeking a highly motivated technician to evaluate and repair brake(s), suspension, cooling and electrical systems. Oil change and lubrication, install batteries and mount and balance tires. Valid driver’s license required with a clean driving record.
Heavy Equipment Operator (979029)
Under general supervision of the Foreman, operates various equipment including graders, tractors, backhoes, and front end loaders. May also include forklifts and front skid steer loaders.
· Operates dozer with grader for leveling and operates tractors to load materials such as dirt and rocks.
· Operates backhoe and front end loaders as required.
· Operates forklifts to transport materials.
· Operates various equipment for general site preparation, landscaping, snow removal, and related assignments.
· Performs routine inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as checking oil, water, and tires.
· Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
· May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work; may participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation….and more!
Distiller’s Assistant (976976)
– Product production including grain washing and steaming, inoculation, fermentation, distillation, proofing, bottling, labeling, sealing, boxing
– Record keeping
– SOP recording, editing, revisions
– Equipment maintenance and cleaning
– Production space cleaning
– Possible optional event attendance
Entry Level Graphic Design/Print Production (978714)
We are seeking an entry-level graphic designer with basic knowledge of digital and wide format technology as well as pre-press and print production for a growing commercial printer in Frederick, Maryland. This job offers a fun, fast-paced environment with potential for professional and personal growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for art and copy layouts for print orders as well as creating and maintaining packaging design and sales support tools as directed to increase sales and profitability. The employee will work with others to ensure exactness and consistency in fulfilling orders.