New jobs listed
Demand Forecast Analyst – 995005
· Deliver leading market information, based on market segments and trendlines.
· Work with the Sales Organization to help Business Development Managers focus resources on areas and construction projects to win new sales.
· Create revenue plan (volume and price) by market.
· Collaborate with Value Streams and assist in the development of forecast used in annual business planning and long term strategic planning (2-10 years).
· Accountable to develop and maintain weekly S&OP demand forecast by product by plant.
· Perform root cause analysis on forecast accuracy and bias on an ongoing basis and address issues proactively.
Production Supervisor – 994552
Responsible for the supervision and coordination of the activities of workers engaged in the production of quality bread and bun products.
Warehouse Worker 2nd Shift – 993685
Performs various warehouse and inventory related tasks within the cooler area of the dairy manufacturing facility. Operate the palletizer and conveyors for all product manufactured from the plant. Must follow all GMP’s, HAACP & SQF and all DFA policies and procedures. All other duties as assigned.
Research Technician – 993512
The Research Technician will be responsible for:
· Implanting biopsied tumor material derived from patients into mice, monitoring the mice daily for tumor growth, measuring tumors, harvesting tumor tissue for the repository, and providing tumor material to staff for the establishment of in vitro cultures, quality control, RNA and DNA preparation for sequencing
· Updating the patient-derived xenograft (PDX) tracking sheets and logging experimental data into Studylog, the maintenance of proper records is critical as each patient sample will be passaged and expanded multiple times in NSGmice
· The above work is conducted under Biosafety Level-2 conditions…other duties required and as assigned.
Senior Warehouse Specialist – 993045
· Be safe by understanding and using the safety processes and procedures outlined in the Doe & Ingalls Safety Center.
· Comply with Doe & Ingalls safety policies and procedures in the warehouse by executing the safety training and accident preparedness. Bring potential safety issues to the attention of the Warehouse Team Lead and/or Site Manager.
· Understand and PPI Lean Leadership tools such as Daily Management Board, 5S, Standard Work, Problem Solving and Kaizen Events. Work to continually improve work process accuracy and productivity.
· Accurately perform material handling processes required to receive, store, pick and ship material.
· Accurately perform the receiving inspections of inbound shipments and storage of products in designated warehouse locations….and more!
Manufacturing Associate (992864)
Equipment Development Company is looking for full time manufacturing workers to join our growing team.
· Hours are 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday
· Ability to be on your feet consistently during an 8 hour shift
· Duties to be fabrication style work to include assisting laser operator, machine shop, and powder coating
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and follow all safety guidelines
· Ability to follow directions and willingness to learn
· Attendance is critical to success in this role.
Front End Developer (987525)
A front-end developer with a complimentary WordPress theme coding skillset. Able to take an approved design, create responsive HTML/CSS and then convert the sliced markup into a WordPress theme, creating custom code as needed to achieve project goals. WordPress (and other) maintenance and monitoring of current client websites. Works closely with other front-end developers and design team to improve and update existing internal frameworks. Develops clean and reusable code. Aids project/development managers, and others in requirements gathering, web project planning, and general technical questions.
Cleaning Crew Member (991338)
Perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain private households or commercial establishments, such as hotels and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties may include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Heavy Equipment Operator (979029)
Under general supervision of the Foreman, operates various equipment including graders, tractors, backhoes, and front end loaders. May also include forklifts and front skid steer loaders.
Yard Jockey (862324)
Pre-checks vehicle to ensure that the equipment is considered operable and safe. Able to drop and hook loaded and empty trailer. Yard management knowledge. Operate Yard Truck in a safe manner during numerous roll-on/roll-off procedures daily involving loaded and empty containers as needed. Select merchandise for shipment and stack on pallet neatly by using a pallet jack or forklift. Breakdown and restack merchandise from pallets during random audits. Correctly label product so that label can be seen on the outside of the pall. Keep work area tidy by picking up scrap wood, paper, plastic wrappers, and broken pallets.
Restaurant Host/Hostess (993059)
Seeking Host or Hostess for small family-owned diner in Frederick, MD. Must be outgoing, friendly and customer focused. Will be responsible for greeting customers, seating them at a table and sharing menu options. Opportunity is for Saturdays and Sundays, from 9 am to 2 pm. Also hiring for two Grill Cooks and two Dishwashers for weekday and weekend hours.
Glass Installer/Road Technician (990978)
Glass Installer/Road Technician to install glass for commercial and residential clients within the Frederick County and Washington County area. Candidate will be responsible for cutting and installing glass for shower stalls, doors, mirrors, windows and more. May occasionally need to cut screens as well. This is a full-time opportunity with good starting wages, along with benefits. Experienced candidates are preferred; however, willing to provide training for the right candidate.