New jobs listed
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Operations Associate (815388)
Functions of the position
– Daily financial and administrative management
– Routine accounts receivable and accounts payable within QuickBooks
– Employee payroll (QB) and time-keeping (Unanet) management
– Purchasing, as requested
– Management of private and government client contracts, including invoicing and collecting payments
– Assistance with facility and equipment technical issues
– Bookkeeping, office administration, and some accounting experience
– QuickBooks and Unanet experience
– IT and mechanical equipment maintenance/upkeep aptitude
Tow Truck Driver (814208)
Tow Company seeking mechanically inclined driver for wrecker and rollback with at least one year of experience. Pay includes base salary plus commission. Must be able to work nights and be dependable. Must have reliable transportation, strong work ethic, positive attitude, and good communication skills. Must be able to pass drug and alcohol testing and clean background. Must possess valid driver’s license and DOT card. Must have a smart phone to receive dispatches and call customers to figure out where exactly they are located.
Front Desk Attendant (813889)
We are looking for an entry-level front desk attendant has excellent phone and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will field all incoming phone calls, office visits, and manage certain office responsibilities. Candidate must be able to answer the phone, take detailed notes, and direct each incoming call appropriately. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
Automotive Technician (816195)
Local Frederick automotive repair center seeking full-time Automotive Technician. Qualified candidate must be able to diagnose drivability problems and make repairs. Do 4 wheel alignments. Must be able to lift heavy items at times. Inspect vehicles for damage and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made. Estimate costs of vehicle repair. Troubleshoot fuel, ignition, and emissions control systems, using an electronic testing equipment. Repair, overhaul, or adjust automobile brake systems. Test electronic computer components in automobiles to ensure proper operation.
Forklift Operator (817003)
Our Forklift Operators are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of forklifts. Forklift operation includes, but is not limited to; loading and unloading packaging material, wrapping and labeling finished product, transporting finished goods for storage, cleaning packaging equipment and fulfilling general Brewery needs that would require a licensed forklift operator to be present. As stated above, these are baseline responsibilities that cover the minimum level of involvement that this position requires.
Warehouse Supervisor (817012)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
· Manages the performance and behavior of the warehouse team members.
· Manages the productivity of the team, ensures that customer’s orders are filled timely and accurately and develops and maintains systems for dealing with last minute order changes and other customer needs.
· Communicates with other departments and coordinates the movement of all materials through the brewery and warehouse.
· Enforces Flying Dog GBP (Good Brewing Practices) and is responsible for the cleanliness of all warehouse areas as well as external areas of the keg yard and loading docks.
· Develops a system to track and maintain accurate finished goods inventory, by date code.
· Conducts daily/weekly/monthly meetings with the warehouse team and participates in inter-department meetings….and other duties as assigned!
Building Maintenance Technician (816860)
· Perform basic maintenance tasks such as patching and painting nail holes, installing a variety of dispensers; hanging approved items on walls as requested;
· On a regularly scheduled basis, clean and sanitize restrooms and drinking fountains using established procedures and approved disinfecting cleaning products;
· Vacuum and steam clean carpeted areas on an as-needed basis.
· Clean non-carpeted flooring on an as needed basis;
· Clean walls (interior and exterior), ceilings, and building fixtures;
· Wash accessible interior and exterior windows and frames; clean window treatments such as shades or blinds
· Advise supervisor when supplies need to be ordered;
· Perform other duties as requested.
Laboratory Technician IV (816208)
Responsibilities: Perform laboratory technical support work that may include the following:
* Obtain and maintain an active SECRET security clearance.
* Support and perform experimentation in the execution of scientific studies, performance of assays, collection/data analysis, maintain documentation, and maintain laboratory and laboratory equipment at BSL-2 and BSL-3 as necessary.
* Perform basic to advanced microbiological, molecular, and immunological techniques.
* Routinely perform microbiological, diagnostic, and analytic procedures associated with the production, maintenance, and distribution of accredited bacterial reference materials IAW existing Quality Management System (QMS), depending on external customer demand.
* Document laboratory activities and outcomes pertaining the production, maintenance, and distribution of accredited reference materials….and more!
Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic (816272)
Seeking a Diesel Mechanic who is an experienced heavy equipment and truck mechanic. Candidate must have their own tools. Will Drive Service Truck to respond to our job sites, to make repairs as needed, and to keep the jobs going forward; and will also work in our Shop to maintain and repair heavy equipment and trucks for scheduled or required major repairs.
Warehouse Supervisor (817038)
The Warehouse Supervisor will ensure timely completion of all loading/unloading operations; ensure all shipments are accurate and free of damage; enforce company policies, and hold associates accountable; pick and stage outbound shipments; ensure efficient and safe operation of all material handling equipment; ensure optimal utilization of all space within warehouse; maintain a clean and safe working environment; assist with quarterly inventory; and more.
Equipment Mechanic Technician (800837)
Local company is looking to add a qualified Equipment Mechanic Technician. We handle Gravely, Bob-Cat, Ariens, Simplicity, B&S and Stihl outdoor products and Massey and Mahindra Tractors, Vermeer Ag and Gehl commercial equipment. Most important, the candidate must have the ability to work on all lines. The tech must have the knowledge and expertise to work with Ariens, Briggs, Kohler, and Kawasaki 4 cycle engines as well as with diesel engines and hydraulics.
Recruitment Events at Frederick County Workforce Services (200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1 in Frederick, MD):
1. April 10th (10 am – 2 pm)
Recruiting for: Lifeguards
No registration required; bring resume
2. April 10th (1 – 3 pm)
Recruiting for: Residential Counselors, DDA Counselors
No registration required; bring resume
3. April 12th (2 – 4 pm)
Staffing Agency Job Fair (www.FrederickWORKS.com/staffing-agency-job-fair <http://www.FrederickWORKS.com/staffing-agency-job-fair>)
Recruiting for: Wide Variety of Positions
4. April 13, 10am-12pm
HomeCentris is conducting an Information Session & Interviews for:
Home Health Aides, CNA’S, and more!
200 Monroe Ave.,
How to register: MUST call 301-600-2758 to register