The fire started in a storage room
Westminster, Md. (DG) – A family’s dog perished in a fire on Friday morning in Carroll County
The Maryland State Fire Marshal‘s Office is reporting emergency crews were sent to 500 N. Gorsuch Rd. in Westminster for a single-family home on fire.
The fire started in a storage room and grew to one alarm.
Nearly 30 firefighters had the flames out within 20 minutes.
The family’s dog died as a result of the fire.
The fire remains under investigation. Damage is estimated at $40,000.