New jobs listed
Marketing Manager (1000349)
The Marketing Manager will leverage deep market knowledge and a strong understanding of our customers and competitors to drive STULZ USA’s go-to-market strategy, sales messaging and positioning, content and collateral generation, and market research. This is an exciting opportunity to work cross-functionally with all internal teams and all levels of the organization. As the leader of the US marketing effort you will engage, and effectively communicate with Executive, Sales, Business Development, Engineering and Product Management teams to fully understand market conditions, target areas and product value/positioning. You will also work with US based and global marketing teams employ innovative strategies to promote company products and solutions and measure marketing effectiveness. Material Handler (982126)
Assembles and routes jobs for the Production floor, loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site, and fills production material needs by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Must be forklift certified.
· Must be able to operate a forklift and/or electrical powered devices needed for moving material and maintain certification.
· Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves.
· Locate and stock received material rotating the inventory by receipt date following the warehouse procedures.
· Lifts heavy objects by hand or with appropriate lifting aid devices, and cleans work area.
· Organizes and cleans the work environment.
Lab Animal Tech, Sr (999516)
· Specialized rodent technical procedures that include collection of blood and tissue specimens, administration of drugs and tumor cells, performing surgical procedures and injections, tumor measurements and tumor palpation
· Observing and recording physical signs of rodent health.
· Observes animals and must be able to describe various conditions of the animal’s health and general physical condition and records and reports findings to appropriate personnel.
· Ensures adherence to policies and procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, cleanliness, technical accuracy, and safety regulations in all areas of activity.
· Provides humane animal care. May provide day-to-day work direction of Animal Care Personnel and/or Lab Animal Technicians
· May assist in animal care personnel training programs.
Driver 1 (998263)
· Load, unload and deliver product to customer sites within designated time frames using the shortest routes possible
· Maintain required logs and reports necessary to maintain DOT and company policies relating to safety standards and operation of delivery vehicles, forklifts etc.
· Strong knowledge of safe driving policies. Maintain safe driving practices
· Safely load and properly block, brace, and secure the cargo
· Heavy lifting required
· Second warehouse back-up
· Act as the warehouse and/or front counter back up as needed
eCommerce Warehouse and Distribution Director (997806)
This position is responsible for the daily operations of a 100k+ square foot warehouse in Frederick, Maryland and reports to the CEO. The Director manages the collection, storage and distribution of new and donated goods to and from retail stores as well as develops and maintains appropriate systems to ensure accurate and consistent flow of materials and information pertaining to the departments. Looking for the right person to provide effective leadership to diverse business operations, including eCommerce, post-retail operations, recycling, maintenance and transportation to ensure increased revenue and profitability, production and sales; and demonstrate superior customer and donor services and consistent, sustainable growth over time.
Commercial Property Maintenance Supervisor (999784)
The Commercial Property Maintenance Supervisor is a management position requiring specific knowledge and skill in commercial property management and the ability to interact effectively with adults with serious mental illness. This position involves responsibility for the coordination and monitoring of facility issues at all occupied properties, including those in Howard and Washington Counties. The Commercial Property Maintenance Supervisor is expected, through training and experience, to exercise independent judgment with the supervision of the Property Maintenance Manager and the Director of Property Development and Property Asset Management.
Maintenance Technician (999806)
Thurmont-based company is seeking a dependable & reliable Maintenance Technician. Position is full time, 8a-5p (may be flexible), with possible Saturdays – opportunity for overtime is available! Some of the duties include: changing filters; some ground maintenance; building shipping crates; general repairs (plumbing, electrical, carpentry work); lot maintenance; fence repair; moving inventory between sites; and snow removal. Backhoe experience is a plus.
Are you a residential service electrician? Do you have at least 5 years of experience? Then we want to talk to you! Wenbrooke Electric has more than quadrupled in size over the past 3 years, and we are looking for sharp customer focused individuals to join our team.
· Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
· Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
· Troubleshoot motor and control systems
· Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
· Adhere to all quality and safety codes
Front End Developer (987525)
A front-end developer with a complimentary WordPress theme coding skillset. Able to take an approved design, create responsive HTML/CSS and then convert the sliced markup into a WordPress theme, creating custom code as needed to achieve project goals. WordPress (and other) maintenance and monitoring of current client websites. Works closely with other front-end developers and design team to improve and update existing internal frameworks. Develops clean and reusable code. Aids project/development managers, and others in requirements gathering, web project planning, and general technical questions.
Cleaning Crew Member (991338)
Perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain private households or commercial establishments, such as hotels and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties may include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Heavy Equipment Operator (979029)
Under general supervision of the Foreman, operates various equipment including graders, tractors, backhoes, and front end loaders. May also include forklifts and front skid steer loaders.
Freight Handler (1000734)
· Select merchandise for shipment and stack on pallet neatly by using a pallet jack or fork lift
· Correctly label product so that label can be seen on the outside of the pallet
· Perform vehicle safety inspections visually and operationally
· Verify quantity of the product
· Maintain a sanitary and safe work environment
· Keep work area tidy by picking up scrap wood, paper, plastic wrappers, and broken pallets
SHEETZ recruitment: looking for Supervisors and Team Members
Location: Frederick County Workforce Services
How to register: MUST call 301-600-6817 to schedule you interview appt..
Astrazeneca is coming back!