New jobs listed
Utility Driver (1010497)
The Delivery Driver position is responsible for loading, delivering, and unloading finished product in the most efficient, safe and accurate manner as possible.
· Responsible for accurate loading and delivery of all orders.
· Verify quality of all products prior to receipt by customer.
· Assume responsibility for all packing slips, including the accuracy of data contained therein.
· Responsible for recognizing problems during delivery and for informing the proper parties when such arise.
· Ensure that truck is kept clean and properly maintained.
Project Estimator (1010498)
The Project Estimator is responsible for creating cost proposals of glazing installations and turning them into sales for the Contract Division.
· Review contract documents, identify glazing scope items, calculate expected costs, write proposals and interact with clients to generate sales contracts for the installation division.
· Work with vendors to get best pricing and commitments to produce work for fixed costs.
· The Project Estimator will be OSHA 10 certified….see job description for more details!
Residential and Commercial Movers (1010511)
Moving household and commercial goods Household movers pack and load furniture and other household belongings into moving vans, drive the vans to new locations, and unload the contents. Movers often unpack and set up items according to the customer’s specifications. Before the move, they may prepare inventories that describe the condition of the items they are transporting, and then, check that the items are undamaged after the move. We are looking for a physically fit, responsible individual to move furniture and other items by loading them into and out of moving trucks. Movers are responsible for ensuring that items are undamaged and placed in the correct position in the new location.
Facilities & Equipment Coordinator (1009961)
You will be responsible for preventive maintenance and the repair of refrigeration equipment and monitoring systems for this repository laboratory. You will follow the company equipment/system validation and maintenance program as well as complete simple to intermediate repairs for all equipment related to the repository operations.
We are seeking a professional that understands due to the regulation of the industry that we are required to keep detailed, accurate and up-to-date documentation of our work.
Heavy-Duty Tow Truck Driver (1008720)
Experienced heavy-duty tow truck driver must live close to Frederick, Md. Must have towing experience and accident recovery experience would be helpful. Pay depends on skill level; other benefits are available.
Heavy-Duty Truck Mechanic (1008723)
Heavy-duty truck mechanic must be experienced with diesel truck motors, air brakes, and drive line. Pay will depend on skill level and offer benefits.
Entry-Level HVAC Installer (1009472) Airtron Heating and Air, a Direct Energy Company, is now hiring for HVAC Installers and Installer Helpers in the Frederick, MD area location!
· Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration equipment, as well as other products in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications
· Works under minimum supervision to install HVAC equipment in the customer’s home
· Provides guidance and knowledge to HVAC Installer Helper on proper skills and training of HVAC installation jobs
· Designs, fabricates and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required
· Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate , thorough and timely manner
· Performs start-up on air conditioning systems as needed…and more!
Warehouse Assistant (1009476)
Role and Responsibilities
· Delivers or picks up equipment and materials to from job sites, vendors or supply houses
· Receive and verify incoming products and enter onto a computer system
· Load and unload shipments
· Stock products
· Accurate pulling/packing materials for job orders
· Performing inventory control, auditing and scanning.
· Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for all associates
· Sort and place materials and products on proper rack locations
· Operate warehouse equipment, including a forklift Assist in counting of physical inventory
· Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify supervisor.
· Perform other general warehouse duties as assigned Comply with OSHA guidelines and Airtron’s safety policies and procedures.
Certified Nursing Assistant (1010444)
We are currently seeking compassionate and experienced Certified Nursing Assistants who are available for immediate work across the entire Frederick area. Ideal candidates will have a current Maryland CNA license; experience with Transfers and Hoyer lifts preferable; a positive attitude, great communication skills, and able to work independently; a valid MD Driver’s License & proof of insurance; reliable personal transportation; CPR and First Aid Certification; and proof of a Negative Tuberculosis (TB) screening
Manufacturing Machine Operator (1010030)
Looking for brake press operator, Turret Press and a laser (machine operators) for a metal fabricating plant in Chambersburg, PA. Full time positions with a pay rate between $12/hr and $20/hr, doe. Training is provided but some knowledge of machine operating is helpful. Tasks include operating the machine to manipulate, bend, fold and burn metal for fabricating parts in a plant environment. Also are responsible for Reading and interpreting blueprints/plans for a final product Making relevant adjustments to the machines and inspecting the final product after production. Position is 2nd shift, Monday through Friday, 3PM – 11PM.
MST Therapist (1008074)
Local organization is seeking a licensed mental health clinician with specific understanding and skill in the area of family assessment and treatment for the position of therapist in our Multisystemic Therapy
Services (MST). This is an intensive, evidence-based, in-home family intervention directed at youth and their families who are involved with the juvenile justice system and who have a moderate to high risk level of re-offending. Position is responsible for providing in-home services. Duties include assessment, treatment, and collaboration with families, youth, and community agency staff. Clinical licensure (LCPC, LCSW-C) is preferred; however, licensure can be LMSW, LGPC; also, Master’s degree in a related human services field.
IT Help Desk and Support Specialist (1007539)
In this role, candidate will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. Will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations. This is a “Tier I” help desk position suitable for fresh college or technical school graduates with some IT Support Experience. Potential candidate should be willing to learn Network administration skills to provide network support to the Network Administrator.
Recruitment Events (located at 200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1 in Frederick, MD)
1) Way Station
· July 16th, 12 to 2 pm
· Hiring for: Community Employment Specialist, CNA, IT Help Desk and Support Specialist, Mental Health Worker, MST Therapist, Residential Counselors & more!!
· No RSVP needed, walk-ins are welcomed