New Jobs Listed
Warehouse Logistics Specialist/Truck Driver (1013582)
Seeking an experienced warehouse person to assist with receiving, sorting a wide variety of electronic equipment: PCs, servers, communication equipment, copiers and parts. Must also have clean driving record & be able to drive 26’ box truck (no CDL required!). Receive items arriving at facility which would include sorting, capturing serial numbers, recording weights, removing asset tags, remove all data containing media; perform various functions within the facility which would include sorting items for functionality, disassemble PCs/servers and miscellaneous electronic equipment and sort into commodities. Will also pick up equipment at client’s facility and return to facility; and more.
Operations Manager (1012239)
Our expanding company is seeking to hire an Operations Manager to join our leadership team. You will provide inspired leadership for the operation for one of our organization’s lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. You will also be responsible for staff development and training to help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years operations management in facilities maintenance (or a related service field) and have prior experience in a management or leadership position. An understanding of financial management is also a plus.
House Manager (1012166)
Seeking House Manager(s) for a residential program supporting adults with disabilities in and around Frederick, Maryland. Responsible for operation of residence(s) including staff, budget management, compliance with State and Federal COMAR regulations and the quality of services provided to the individuals we support. Duties also include implementing Individual Plans (IPs), timesheets, payroll and on- call rotation. Must be flexible with days and hours to cover 24/7 shifts, if needed. Lifting and a Maryland Driver’s License with less than 2 points are required. A SIGN-ON BONUS IS BEING OFFERED THROUGH AUGUST 2019; paid training, competitive wages and a generous benefits package are provided.
Front Desk Associate (956616)
Holistic Health Associates is looking for a friendly, outgoing, motivated, reliable and customer-focused individual who wants to join our dedicated team as a Front Desk Associate! This is a full-time position (35-40 hrs/week). We are committed to providing a great workplace and believe our employees are our greatest asset. We respect hard work and creativity in our employees. Position responsibilities include: -Greeting clients – Scheduling – Payment collections – Answering phones – Insurance verification – Checking clients in and out of appointments – Filing – Administrative coordination
Massage Therapist (1012052)
Are you the type of person who wants to make a difference in people’s lives? Are you a health and happiness enthusiast? We are a growing center of wellness-minded individuals, with a passion for leading healthy lifestyles and… Position requirements: • Enthusiasm for health and wellness / Belief and passion for living a holistic lifestyle • High energy and ready to step into a busy holistic health center • Ability to excel in a team environment, passion to collaborate! • Desire to educate clients on using massage/acupuncture/ nutrition as a part of a collaborative treatment plan • Results oriented therapeutic approach. • Enjoys working with people and has the desire and ability to work in a team environment…and more!
Inside Sales Representative (1001764)
· Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
· Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests.
· Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
· Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
· Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
· Input orders and data into system.
Warehouse Assistant (1009476)
· Delivers or picks up equipment and materials to from job sites, vendors or supply houses
· Receive and verify incoming products and enter onto a computer system
· Load and unload shipments
· Stock products
· Accurate pulling/packing materials for job orders
· Performing inventory control, auditing and scanning.
· Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for all associates
· Sort and place materials and products on proper rack locations
· Operate warehouse equipment, including a forklift Assist in counting of physical inventory
· Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify supervisor.
· Perform other general warehouse duties as assigned Comply with OSHA guidelines and Airtron’s safety policies and procedures.
HVAC Installer (Entry-Level) (1009472)
· Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration equipment, as well as other products in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications
· Works under minimum supervision to install HVAC equipment in the customer’s home
· Provides guidance and knowledge to HVAC Installer Helper on proper skills and training of HVAC installation jobs
· Designs, fabricates and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required
· Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate , thorough and timely manner
· Performs start-up on air conditioning systems as needed
· Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction
· Follows standard procedures and process to ensure that the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective and unused parts to the division and orders and replenishes vehicle stock as needed
Data Manager (Entry-Level) (1013208)
· Work in a team environment to design, develop and manage clinical trial data systems, utilizing strong data management and computing skills
· Design, build, test and validate electronic case report forms (eCRFs)
· Develop, generate, manage, and distribute data queries and reports to clinical sites
· Creates and implements validation processes for multiple methods of data collection
· Performs internal audits and participates in other project and corporate quality assurance activities
· Contribute to the quality and accuracy of various reports for the duration of the trial
· Ensure adherence to project and corporate standard operating procedures (SOPs), as well as Federal Regulations and ICH/GCP in maintaining data integrity and quality throughout a clinical study protocol
Cell Culture Lead (1012994)
Description of Responsibilities:
· Conduct work in the major research areas of:
o High-quality mammalian cell cultures
o Cell expansion for banking
· Work in automated cell culture systems.
· Work with automated cell counters and live-cell imaging platforms.
· Analyze phase contrast and fluorescent images of cells at repeated intervals to monitor cell health and generate experimental growth curves.
· Work with cells for banking and maintain extensive inventory of frozen cells. Work may involve human cell line DNA.
· Implement study/project request process utilizing standardized study proposal templates.
· Efficiently plan, execute, and report scientific activities conducted in accordance with directives from the division.
· ….and more!
Utility Driver (1010497)
The Delivery Driver position is responsible for loading, delivering, and unloading finished product in the most efficient, safe and accurate manner as possible.
· Responsible for accurate loading and delivery of all orders.
· Verify quality of all products prior to receipt by customer.
· Assume responsibility for all packing slips, including the accuracy of data contained therein.
· Responsible for recognizing problems during delivery and for informing the proper parties when such arise.
· Ensure that truck is kept clean and properly maintained.
Project Estimator (1010498)
The Project Estimator is responsible for creating cost proposals of glazing installations and turning them into sales for the Contract Division.
· Review contract documents, identify glazing scope items, calculate expected costs, write proposals and interact with clients to generate sales contracts for the installation division.
· Work with vendors to get best pricing and commitments to produce work for fixed costs.
· The Project Estimator will be OSHA 10 certified….see job description for more details!
Residential and Commercial Movers (1010511)
Moving household and commercial goods Household movers pack and load furniture and other household belongings into moving vans, drive the vans to new locations, and unload the contents. Movers often unpack and set up items according to the customer’s specifications. Before the move, they may prepare inventories that describe the condition of the items they are transporting, and then, check that the items are undamaged after the move. We are looking for a physically fit, responsible individual to move furniture and other items by loading them into and out of moving trucks. Movers are responsible for ensuring that items are undamaged and placed in the correct position in the new location.
Facilities & Equipment Coordinator (1009961)
You will be responsible for preventive maintenance and the repair of refrigeration equipment and monitoring systems for this repository laboratory. You will follow the company equipment/system validation and maintenance program as well as complete simple to intermediate repairs for all equipment related to the repository operations.
We are seeking a professional that understands due to the regulation of the industry that we are required to keep detailed, accurate and up-to-date documentation of our work