New jobs listed
Fleet Maintenance Assistant (1035942)
Perform and oversee a variety of duties to assist in the support the maintenance and repair of all company vehicles. This position will also be required to pick up and drop off company vehicles as service is requested or is completed. Position may also be required to make emergency calls out on the road to company vehicles that need assistance with mechanical issues such as the vehicle starting or involved in an accident and will need to be towed.
IT Support Tech (1035935)
This position will coordinate and provide support services to all office employees, field staff and computerized fabrication floor equipment. Travel to satellite locations and jobsites is required.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Receive, monitor and follow-up on all IT in-house requests. This includes but is not limited to, working with third-party IT Management resource for desktop/laptop user set up and support, AV equipment, working with third-party VOIP provider and overseeing cellular account….see full job description online!
Seasonal Warehouse Workers (1037307)
Seeking Seasonal Warehouse Workers for busy 2019 holiday season! Open availability preferred; warehouse is open 7 days a week, 4 AM to 12 AM. Must be able to work weekends. Flexible hours and schedules available (up to 40 hours based on business needs). Entry level work, includes throwing cases onto a pallet, wrapping pallets, loading and off-loading trucks by hand. Strong consideration for permanent role upon completion of season!
Pre-Employment Program Instructor (1036581)
The Pre-Employment Program Instructor provides appropriate assistance to empower transitioning youth with disabilities to live independently in the community. This is done b by conducting pre-employment training programs to share expertise on workforce development in ways that educate and empower transitioning youth with disabilities. The Instructor will assist youth with disabilities throughout their transition by partnering with them as a peer role model, providing information, making referrals, acting as an advocate, and conducting independent living skills training. Pre-Employment Program Instructors function as a team member of the employment services program and the independent living program.
Warehouse Loader (1036851)
This position is responsible for loading transport, bulk, and route trucks. Each type of loading requires strict attention to order accuracy with respect to loading outgoing trucks and unloading incoming trucks. Works from order sheets to build loads using a forklift and/or electronic pallet jack. Position is responsible for accuracy in loading and complying with shipper/receiver documentation. Follows warehouse instructions in building loads. Maintains a clean and safe work environment. Position may be required to work across a wide variety of weather conditions.
Restaurant Management (1029861)
As a Unit Manager, you’ll be in charge of your own restaurant. You’ll go from learning the basics to being great at running our business to becoming efficient in all restaurant duties: cooking, cleaning, leadership, and building relationships with associates, customers, and the community. You will start receiving performance-based compensation which means you determine how much you make by creating sales and how well you run your restaurant. Typical compensation range: $45,000-$59,800/yr plus excellent benefits, including stock options.
Event Installer (1034438)
The event installer is involved with then installation of event equipment in venues all over the country. This position is responsible for loading and unloading cargo and setting up and striking the events. Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Moves, installs, and stores floors and tents, and other related objects for event installation.
2. Loading and unloading equipment onto vehicles and trucks for delivery to clients, venues, ant to return products to company warehouse.
3. Prepare, assemble, install and uninstall floors and tents, equipment, and any other event assets.
4. Possess basic electrical/electronics knowledge including working with lighting and LED installations.
5. Work carefully to minimize damage and breakage of products.
6. Sweep and remove debris from event venues to ensure venue is left clean and without damage.
7. Creates and maintains a high-quality team environment.
8. Maintain all safety and compliance guidelines.
Fitness Equipment Install Tech (1037495) Founded in 1983, Heartline Fitness Systems, Inc. has been in business for 31 years providing best & in-class, concept-to-completion solutions for thousands of fitness center projects throughout the U.S. including hotels, commercial real estate, multi-family housing and high schools and colleges. We are currently looking for motivated and goal oriented installation technician team lead for the Mid-Atlantic area (VA, MD, DC, PA, NJ, DE).This is a full-time position including benefits and paid training. All of our delivery techs start off as apprentices and then are moved to Delivery/Install Level I and then have the ability to be a team lead.
HVAC/R Test Technician (1032465)
Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education & experience
· Demonstrate basic knowledge of refrigeration & electrical components
· Must be familiar with HVAC & dehumidification systems
· Must have knowledge of different refrigerant gases
· Must have industrial knowledge to troubleshoot HVAC or environment control systems
· Ability to use all appropriate test equipment including, but not limited to, meters, refrigeration gauges, etc.
· Working knowledge of HVAC formulas used in sizing/selection of product & complete understanding of psychometric formulas
· Able to speak effectively with employees of the organization
· Able to work from & carry out instruction furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
· Other duties as assigned
Welder (1032456) Integrates components, subassemblies, products or systems into various configurations by performing the following duties & responsibilities in a reasonable & productive time frame:
· Weld multiple material types in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions
· Remove and install rolls of weld wire & make equipment adjustments as necessary to properly weld
· Interpret blueprints & weld symbols to produce welds to print specification(s)
· Use proper welding technique & a make equipment adjustments as necessary to produce quality welds
· Repair defective welds to print specification(s)
· Prepare parts necessary for welding
· Other duties as assigned…
HVAC/R Service Manager (1032461)
The HVAC/R Service Manager plans and coordinates service activities concerned with installing equipment, investigating and resolving customer reports of technical problems with equipment, and eliminating future operational or service difficulties. ….while providing a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.