New jobs listed
Production Scheduler (1051028)
The Production Scheduler is a cross functional role that is key in the planning and execution of production at a manufacturing location. He / She will work closely with plant management, materials planners, and supply network planning to develop and execute an optimal production schedule and inventory control.
Entry-Level Data Manager (Substance Abuse) (1050257)
The Data Manager is responsible for completing study and site-specific data management activities in accordance with Good Clinical Practices and other relevant guidelines. The Data Manager works as an integral part of a multidisciplinary team through the lifecycle of the clinical study from study design through final analysis and study closeout. The Data Manager is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the study data in the electronic database and works closely with site staff to achieve this. Data management deliverables include electronic case report forms, data integrity checks, data collection guidelines, and user’s guides. The Data Manager also performs quality control of study-specific reports.
This position is responsible for independently validating and performing a broad range of biological tests and procedures using standard scientific techniques and methods; and recording, analyzing and reporting results. The Biologist will apply advanced scientific knowledge, laboratory methods, and techniques to resolve complex problems. This position will support project work led by senior level staff and may provide guidance to more junior biologists.
· Observes and executes activities consistent with study protocols, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or Laboratory Methods, Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) regulations, and safety and health practices.
· Performs various assays to support ongoing projects that range from routine to complex experiments.
· Resolves problems requiring the application of standard and more advanced procedures and techniques.
· Proficient in data acquisition, data analysis, and reporting of results.
Maintenance Technician (1036514)
Under direct supervision of Plant Manager, maintain the equipment and physical plant of 84 Components manufacturing facility in good working order and repair.
· Perform regularly scheduled maintenance of all equipment/machinery.
· Maintain equipment/machinery within tolerance of quality standards.
· Train operators on correct operating and maintenance procedures.
· Audit daily checks.
· Maintain safe work/machine environment
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Short correspondence and memos. Write simple correspondence. Effectively present information to others one-on-one.
· Able to read and write in their primary language.
· Able to stand for long periods of time.
· Able to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodations.
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training
· Working Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and welding applications.
Accreditation Officer (1050216)
A2LA is currently seeking qualified individuals to fill the role of Accreditation Officer (AcO). This position is a full-time, exempt position located in Frederick, MD. The current opening is for our Life Sciences Team in support of a variety of industries, including life sciences, engineering, automotive, etc. The AcO position focuses primarily on the quality and technical competency aspect of laboratories seeking ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation from A2LA. The person in this role will serve as the main point of contact for various laboratory or laboratory related organizations by guiding them through the accreditation process and serving as the subject matter expert.
Event Installer (1034438)
The event installer is involved with then installation of event equipment in venues all over Frederick country. This position is responsible for loading and unloading cargo and setting up and striking the events.
Essential Functions (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
1. Moves, installs, and stores floors and tents, and other related objects for event installation.
2. Loading and unloading equipment onto vehicles and trucks for delivery to clients, venues, ant to return products to company warehouse.
3. Prepare, assemble, install and uninstall floors and tents, equipment, and any other event assets.
4. Possess basic electrical/electronics knowledge including working with lighting and LED installations.
5. Work carefully to minimize damage and breakage of products.
6. Sweep and remove debris from event venues to ensure venue is left clean and without damage.
7. Creates and maintains a high-quality team environment.
8. Maintain all safety and compliance guidelines.
Fitness Equipment Install Tech (1037495) Founded in 1983, Heartline Fitness Systems, Inc. has been in business for 31 years providing best & in-class, concept-to-completion solutions for thousands of fitness center projects throughout the U.S. including hotels, commercial real estate, multi-family housing and high schools and colleges. We are currently looking for motivated and goal oriented installation technician team lead for the Mid-Atlantic area (VA, MD, DC, PA, NJ, DE).This is a full-time position including benefits and paid training. All of our delivery techs start off as apprentices and then are moved to Delivery/Install Level I and then have the ability to be a team lead.
Kennel Technician (1037758)
This f/t position is responsible for the care and treatment of animals in custody or confinement at the animal center, as well as other duties. Effective customer service/customer relations skills are required when assisting persons as they turn animals over to our center and when assisting with the animal adoption process. Direction is received from the Kennel Technician Supervisor, under supervision from the Director.
Seasonal Warehouse Workers (1037307)
Seeking Seasonal Warehouse Workers for busy 2019 holiday season! Open availability preferred; warehouse is open 7 days a week, 4 AM to 12 AM. Must be able to work weekends. Flexible hours and schedules available (up to 40 hours based on business needs). Entry level work, includes throwing cases onto a pallet, wrapping pallets, loading and off-loading trucks by hand. Strong consideration for permanent role upon completion of season!
Program Manager, Residential Treatment (1039064)
This management position requires general and specific knowledge of community based treatment programs, behavioral health, recovery and rehabilitation. Primary responsibility is to assist the Director in managing the delivery of non-hospital based interdisciplinary services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for persons with behavioral health or co-occurring needs. This includes staff supervision, administration and evaluation of the Residential Treatment Program with integrity and professionalism, as well as supervision of staff and oversight of the program budget.
1) JARED The Galleria of Jewelry (opening in November!) – HIRING EVENT
· September 30th, 9 am to 7 pm
· Location: Residence Inn (5230 Westview Drive in Frederick, MD)
· Hiring for: Management, Sales Associates (full-time and part-time)
o Base pay + commission; paid training; additional bonus opportunities · For more info: https://bit.ly/2n036Jn