New jobs listed
This position is responsible for independently validating and performing a broad range of biological tests and procedures using standard scientific techniques and methods; and recording, analyzing and reporting results. The Biologist will apply advanced scientific knowledge, laboratory methods, and techniques to resolve complex problems. This position will support project work led by senior level staff and may provide guidance to more junior biologists.
· Observes and executes activities consistent with study protocols, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or Laboratory Methods, Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) regulations, and safety and health practices.
· Performs various assays to support ongoing projects that range from routine to complex experiments.
· Resolves problems requiring the application of standard and more advanced procedures and techniques.
· Proficient in data acquisition, data analysis, and reporting of results.
Head of Product Performance (1052868)
Responsible for proactively managing new and in force protection product performance to optimize profit and risk outcomes while honoring contractual policyholder commitments and regulatory demand. Manage underwriting innovation, risk pricing, distributor quality scores, non-guaranteed elements, granular expense segmentation and critical policyholder behavioral analysis. Develop bespoke underwriting approaches by market and channel as actuarially justified and work with product management and underwriting to identify opportunities to enhance market position of traditional underwriting practices. Provide actuarial insights to underwriting team to support and guide the continual improvement of underwriting guidelines and the automated rules engine. …and much more!
Clinical Research Associate II #671 & 674 (1053343)
· Provides clinical trials monitoring for Phase I-III single site to large networks of clinical sites participating in Investigational New Drug (IND) and non-IND protocols
· Ensures sites are following U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations for INDs, Investigational Device Exemptions (IDEs), International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH)/ Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines, and other applicable regulations
· Verifies source documentation for the appropriate recording and reporting of Adverse Events (AEs) and Serious Adverse Events (SAEs)
· Critically evaluates clinical data for accuracy and completeness while ensuring the safety and confidentiality of participants according to the study monitoring plans
· Provides monitoring of pharmacy records, including receipt, storage, labeling and final packaging, inventory, distribution, accountability and the processing and disposal of returned investigational agents according to the study monitoring plans, protocol and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), chain of accountability…..and much more!!
Event Installer (1034438)
The event installer is involved with then installation of event equipment in venues all over the country. This position is responsible for loading and unloading cargo and setting up and striking the events.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Moves, installs, and stores floors and tents, and other related objects for event installation.
2. Loading and unloading equipment onto vehicles and trucks for delivery to clients, venues, ant to return products to company warehouse.
3. Prepare, assemble, install and uninstall floors and tents, equipment, and any other event assets.
4. Possess basic electrical/electronics knowledge including working with lighting and LED installations.
5. Work carefully to minimize damage and breakage of products.
6. Sweep and remove debris from event venues to ensure venue is left clean and without damage.
7. Creates and maintains a high-quality team environment.
8. Maintain all safety and compliance guidelines.
Fitness Equipment Install Tech (1037495) Founded in 1983, Heartline Fitness Systems, Inc. has been in business for 31 years providing best & in-class, concept-to-completion solutions for thousands of fitness center projects throughout the U.S. including hotels, commercial real estate, multi-family housing and high schools and colleges. We are currently looking for motivated and goal oriented installation technician team lead for the Mid-Atlantic area (VA, MD, DC, PA, NJ, DE).This is a full-time position including benefits and paid training. All of our delivery techs start off as apprentices and then are moved to Delivery/Install Level I and then have the ability to be a team lead.
HVAC/R Test Technician (1032465)
Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education & experience
· Demonstrate basic knowledge of refrigeration & electrical components
· Must be familiar with HVAC & dehumidification systems
· Must have knowledge of different refrigerant gases
· Must have industrial knowledge to troubleshoot HVAC or environment control systems
· Ability to use all appropriate test equipment including, but not limited to, meters, refrigeration gauges, etc.
· Working knowledge of HVAC formulas used in sizing/selection of product & complete understanding of psychometric formulas
· Able to speak effectively with employees of the organization
· Able to work from & carry out instruction furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
· Other duties as assigned
Front Desk Associate (1052461)
Holistic Health Associates is looking for a friendly, outgoing, motivated, reliable and customer-focused individual who wants to join our dedicated team as a Front Desk Associate! We are open to full time and part time applicants! We are committed to providing a great work place and believe our employees are our greatest asset. We respect hard work and creativity in our employees.
Assistant Store Manager (1050684)
The Assistant Store Manager supports the store manager in the direction, supervision and management of the store engaged in selling donated items with established business practices as mandated by the agency’s policies, procedures, and budget projections. Assists in monitoring sales, cash management, inventory control, store merchandising, and appearance; ensures that the store opens and closes on
time and is properly staffed at all times; ensures all new employees are oriented and trained on all required work processes, procedures, and expected standards of performance; and assists team members in goal setting and skills development.
Junior Staff Accountant (1053037)
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Staff Accountant to provide support to the Accounting and Finance department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be a part of a team of professionals working to maintain the financial records of the University. If you are a team-player with great customer service skills, a background in accounting and an eagerness to learn, we want to hear from you! The Junior Staff Accountant will have a dual responsibility between accounting and accounts receivable.
Program Manager Residential Treatment (1039064)
This is a salaried management position, requiring general and specific knowledge of community based treatment programs, behavioral health, recovery and rehabilitation. Primary responsibility is to assist the Director in managing the delivery of non-hospital based interdisciplinary services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for persons with behavioral health or co-occurring needs. This includes staff supervision, administration and evaluation of the Residential Treatment Program with integrity and professionalism. This position involves supervision of staff and oversight of the program budget.
Recruitment Events at Frederick County American Job Center (200 Monroe Ave in Frederick, MD)
1) Way Station
· October 15th, 11:15 am to 1:15 pm
· Hiring for: Program Manager, Nurses, Mental Health Workers, Direct Support Workers, and more! · For more info: https://waystation.applicantpro.com/jobs/?keywords=frederick
10.17 Decisive Communications Hiring Event
On-the-spot interviews for Groundsman and Install Technicians
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
200 Monroe Ave., Frederick, MD 21701