New jobs listed
Regulatory Affairs Manager/Quality Assurance (1054444)
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to: Successful candidate for this position will perform the following duties: * Provide expert analysis and advice on the development, management, and improvement of a regulatory organization. * Define and document regulatory strategy; provide analysis of candidate maturity; and draft, review, and approve requisite target product profiles of candidates considered promising for advanced development. * Advise on, review, and evaluate the presentation of data standards in accordance with current regulatory guidance. * Implement quality systems and procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and organizational quality standards in support of advanced development activities. * Define, draft, and implement the regulatory and quality infrastructure necessary to support all research and development efforts….and much more!
IRB Local Context Coordinator (1053943)
In support of the NCI CIRB, Emmes provides logistical and IT support in addition to ongoing monitoring and review of scientific, ethical, and regulatory compliance in human subject research projects for NCI’s Clinical Trials Programs. The Local Context Coordinator will support the established NCI CIRB.
· Communicating with sites through the CIRB Helpdesk toll-free number and email and answering any questions they may have
· Coordinating CIRB enrollment efforts for those clinical sites that wish to participate in the CIRB
· Assisting sites in the enrollment efforts including, but not limited to, explaining the CIRB in detail, assisting sites with completion of enrollment documents, and assisting sites in utilizing the CIRB
· Providing local context administrative review of sites’ IRB submissions to the CIRB
· Educating sites regarding new policies and procedures
· Organizing and facilitating site-specific conference calls to discuss more complex topics that need additional conversation
· Participating in a CIRB booth at large conferences/meetings to answer questions about the CIRB
· Providing cross-coverage to other aspects of CIRB Outreach
Quality Assurance Manager – Life Sciences (1055102)
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
· Collaborate with operational and quality staff in other Precision locations to plan and ensure harmonization of global processes and procedures
· In conjunction with the Director of Quality Assurance, plan and direct resources and activities of the quality and compliance functions. Develop and maintain GxP audit programs for operations
· Lead inspection readiness activities
· Host external regulatory agency and notified body assessments and inspections (example: FDA, ISO, CAP). Review and participate in issues and/or decisions related to assessments
· Manage the Quality System and support the quality functions of all critical operations
· Ensure a technical liaison between QA/QS and all other functional management groups in terms of operational objectives, with respect to QA/QS concerns. Ensure that quality assurance and compliance resources are capable of providing required consultation and input for new projects, development activities and technology transfer
Driver Non CDL (1054852)
The Driver position at Dairy Maid Dairy provides services to large grocery stores, convenience stores, nursing homes, schools, hospitals and more. Drivers may operate a straight truck, a tractor trailer. They are accountable for high standards of outstanding customer service and are expected to communicate frequently to their peers, supervisors, and others as necessary. We expect our drivers to represent our Company professionally and respectfully. Duties and Responsibilities: – Safe driving and delivery functions at assigned locations – Maintain exceptional customer service standards – Present a professional, safe, and clean truck – Required to maintain all log and trip records according to company policy and DOT guidelines.
Event Installer (1034438)
The event installer is involved with then installation of event equipment in venues all over the country. This position is responsible for loading and unloading cargo and setting up and striking the events. Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Moves, installs, and stores floors and tents, and other related objects for event installation.
2. Loading and unloading equipment onto vehicles and trucks for delivery to clients, venues, ant to return products to company warehouse.
3. Prepare, assemble, install and uninstall floors and tents, equipment, and any other event assets.
4. Possess basic electrical/electronics knowledge including working with lighting and LED installations.
5. Work carefully to minimize damage and breakage of products.
6. Sweep and remove debris from event venues to ensure venue is left clean and without damage.
7. Creates and maintains a high-quality team environment.
8. Maintain all safety and compliance guidelines.
Dumpster/Sales Consultant (1035951)
At Bin There Dump That, we believe renting a dumpster should ALWAYS be a simple and friendly experience! Each experience almost always begins on the telephone. As such, the role of a Dumpster Consultant is to answer the phone with a smile, in a positive manner, while providing stellar customer service. The Dumpster Consultant consults with customers and estimates the appropriate dumpster size needed, based on the customer’s project and expectations. The Dumpster Consultant offers waste removal solutions, outlines the unique value of service that Bin There Dump That provides, and works to establish a great rapport over the phone and build lasting customer relationships. The Dumpster Consultant tracks sales and close ratios, and follows up on leads and estimates.
Dumpster Delivery Expert (1055257)
Deliver and pick up of roll-off dumpsters ranging in size from 6 yards to 20 yards for construction/household debris. Terms of Employment: Part-time, hourly position. 10-20 hrs per week (Monday – Saturday)
Fitness Equipment Install Tech (1037495) Founded in 1983, Heartline Fitness Systems, Inc. has been in business for 31 years providing best & in-class, concept-to-completion solutions for thousands of fitness center projects throughout the U.S.
including hotels, commercial real estate, multi-family housing and high schools and colleges. We are currently looking for motivated and goal oriented installation technician team lead for the Mid-Atlantic area (VA, MD, DC, PA, NJ, DE).This is a full-time position including benefits and paid training. All of our delivery techs start off as apprentices and then are moved to Delivery/Install Level I and then have the ability to be a team lead.
HVAC/R Test Technician (1032465)
Full Time Position. Shift is M-F 6:30am – 3:00pm Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education & experience
· Demonstrate basic knowledge of refrigeration & electrical components
· Must be familiar with HVAC & dehumidification systems
· Must have knowledge of different refrigerant gases
· Must have industrial knowledge to troubleshoot HVAC or environment control systems
· Ability to use all appropriate test equipment including, but not limited to, meters, refrigeration gauges, etc.
· Working knowledge of HVAC formulas used in sizing/selection of product & complete understanding of psychometric formulas
· Able to speak effectively with employees of the organization
· Able to work from & carry out instruction furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
· Other duties as assigned
Front Desk Associate (1052461)
Holistic Health Associates is looking for a friendly, outgoing, motivated, reliable and customer-focused individual who wants to join our dedicated team as a Front Desk Associate! We are open to full time and part time applicants! We are committed to providing a great work place and believe our employees are our greatest asset. We respect hard work and creativity in our employees.
10.17 Decisive Communications Hiring Event
On-the-spot interviews for Groundsman and Install Technicians
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
200 Monroe Ave., Frederick, MD 21701