New jobs listed
Warehouse Worker 2nd Shift (1068812)
Performs various warehouse and inventory related tasks within the cooler area of the dairy manufacturing facility. Operate the palletizer and conveyors for all product manufactured from the plant. Duties and Requirements: – Must insure there are no mixed pallets or tumbled cases put into the high-rise for storage. – Must insure the proper stock age and code rotation for all product in assigned area. – Must be able to accurately pull orders in assigned area without errors. – Must be able to load trucks/trailers securely if/as required. – Must clean all machine pits in assigned area on an on-going basis (weekly). – Responsible for the cleanings of the palletizer and infeed and discharge lanes. – Must follow all GMP’s, HAACP & SQF and all DFA policies and procedures. – All other duties as assigned. – Will serve as the back-up inventory control person for nightly inventories. – High School diploma or equivalent….and other duties as assigned!
Regulatory Affairs Specialist (1058501)
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist is responsible for coordinating the regulatory aspects of multiple projects, comprising a variety of investigational products, disease areas, and study phases, and will work with the project teams to provide support regarding the preparation and submission of documentation to regulatory agencies worldwide to ensure clinical trials are conducted according to Federal and International standards, as applicable.
Administrative Support #770 (1057786)
· Provide daily administrative support to the staff of Nanotechnology Characterization Laboratory (NCL) Provide procurement support to the NCL staff by using blanket orders, purchase requisitions, credit card, and online warehouse system via telephone or internet
· Perform data entry into appropriate financial system component (CostPoint, Cor360), status checks on orders, maintenance of orders log, reconciliation of credit card transactions, maintenance of electronic filing systems
· Provide logistical support for the facilitation of travel packages (both pre-travel and post travel) for the NCL staff, as well as the coordination of seminar speakers and subsequent reimbursements
· Resolve issues surrounding various procurement and travel requests for NCL
· Compose and answer emails and other correspondence
· Answer phone calls….and more!
Accreditation Officer (1050216)
A2LA is currently seeking qualified individuals to fill the role of Accreditation Officer (AcO). This position is a full-time, exempt position located in Frederick, MD. The current opening is for our Life Sciences Team in support of a variety of industries, including life sciences, engineering, automotive, etc.
The AcO position focuses primarily on the quality and technical competency aspect of laboratories seeking ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation from A2LA. The person in this role will serve as the main point of contact for various laboratory or laboratory related organizations by guiding them through the accreditation process and serving as the subject matter expert.
Masonry Foreman (1057967)
Applicants are encouraged to have;
· A valid driver’s license; DOT Card Preferred
· An understanding of structural masonry elements (both flat work and vertical installations), elevations and drainage principles. Plan reading a plus.
· Experience in material handling and management-extensive variety of materials.
· Must be comfortable managing a team to achieve goals and prepare for future tasks.
· Candidates should be aware that there is an artistic intent in most works, creative and problem-solving minds encouraged.
Carpentry Foreman (1057970)
Applicants are encouraged to have;
· A pride in your work, experience with plans and shop drawings.
· Understandings of framing, post installation, trim carpentry.
· Comfort with a variety of materials- hardwoods both domestic and exotic, softwoods, pvc.
· All work is custom, must be interested in beautiful and challenging site elements.
· Candidates should be aware that there is an artistic intent in most works, creative and problem solving minds encouraged.
Operations Manager (1057980)
Position responsibilities include, but not restricted to:
· Manage shop inventory and all yard organization
· Job staging, material receiving and sorting
· Define problems and work through resolution
· Operate from schedule to ensure materials are available when necessary
· Enable crews to have what they need to succeed at tasks
· Communication of key items to team but able to work independently
· Manage and track all equipment maintenance and upkeep
General Utility Worker (1053101)
The General Utility Worker is responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of dishes, serve ware, equipment, etc. In addition, the individual may perform other serviceable duties as assigned. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
Imaging Operator (1058261)
Operate high resolution, variable print proprietary imaging equipment to include Proteus Jet and OCE. Program and prepare jobs for printing. Maintain daily print job production logs and daily delivery manifests. Setup, program and release jobs from print queue. Adjust image position, color quality and resolution, perforations and folds on paper, etc. Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality. Requires excellent knowledge of digital print and/or ink jet equipment set up, adjustment, operating procedures, and a corresponding level of skill to set up, operate, and adjust the equipment.
Mental Health Worker Residential (1057720)
Full-time, direct service position requires general knowledge of serious mental illness and specific knowledge and skill in rehabilitation with persons with disabilities. This position involves the provision of housing services and coordination of overall services for clients, including resource management, money management planning, medication monitoring, arranging and providing transportation, advocacy,
implementing crisis intervention actions as appropriate, facilitating the development and implementation of individual plans. With opportunities in our Residential Rehab Programs, you will find the perfect place to start your career and to hone your skills for professional growth.
Fundraising/Marketing Coordinator (1057063)
Frederick-based provider of day and residential services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, is looking for a fundraising and marketing professional to join the team. Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years marketing experience preferred. Knowledge of WordPress, social media, Constant Contact, and donor databases required. This position requires occasional weekends and evenings, but is mostly 8-4:30 M/F. This position is responsible for enhancing the organization’s presence in the community, securing new funding opportunities, planning events, and managing volunteer experiences, among other assigned duties.
Recruitment Events at Frederick County American Job Center (200 Monroe Ave in Frederick, MD)
1) Frederick County Public School (FCPS)
· October 30th, 10 am to 2 pm
· Hiring for: Transportation, Substitutes, Support Staff – Instructional Assistant & Special Education Instructional Assistant, Food Service, Custodial, and more! · For more info: https://www.applitrack.com/fcps/OnlineApp/
2) Wenbrooke Electric is Hiring for:
a. Commercial, Electrician Lead/Project Manager
b. Residential Electrician, Lead
c. Residential – Service Expert Electrician
d. Residential- Service Expert HVAC
Interviews being held:
Date/Time: Thursday, 10/24/19
Location: Frederick County Workforce Services
200 Monroe Ave.,
MUST Register to Interview, Please call 301-600-2762