New jobs listed
Environmental Field Technician (1071601)
NO Experience Needed, Training Will Be Provided—IMMEDIATE NEED!
Field Technician for Fredericktowne Labs. We work with Residential, Commercial, and Municipal properties. Requirements include:
· Ability to work mainly outdoors in all types of weather, year-round,
· Ability to work efficiently alone,
· Able to lift up to 80lbs., alone,
· Reliable transportation.
Excellent work ethic and problem solving skills are required for this position.
Accounting Clerk III (1071332)
The mission of the Financial Management Group is to administer a financial management program to the National Cancer Institute and other agencies utilizing NCI’s prime contract with Leidos Biomedical Research; to establish fiscal policies to ensure accountability for government funds; provide high quality financial reporting and analysis to assist in managing fiscal resources; and deliver quality financial support and customer service to both our internal and external customers.
· Process 3-way match purchase order invoices
· Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
· Voucher research, approval, and corrections
· Resolves discrepancies regarding purchase orders, receiving, and invoices
· Maintain vendor relations
· Reconcile vendor Statements, correcting discrepancies and maintaining aged payables
· Responds to vendor inquiries giving status of invoices, and payment verifications
· Research and correct input exceptions
· Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
· Assist with other projects as needed
Senior Research Associate – Flow Cytometry (1070851)
· Perform Flow cytometry primarily, as well as, other immune assays
· Perform experiments, independently and accurately analyze and present data
· Assist in establishing and improving all procedures and required SOP documentation
· Identify, update and implement emerging laboratory techniques
· Maintain and support safe lab practices and environment
· Act as a scientific resource externally to clients and internally
· Assists with writing, reviewing and editing contract and grant applications/proposals as appropriate
Protocol Coordinator II (1070852)
· Provides programmatic and logistical support for the operations of clinical research for Phase I and Phase II clinical trials
· Will focus on responsibilities and requirements for submission of clinical protocols and other required documents/components to the FDA for CCR-held investigational new drug (IND)/investigational device exemption (IDE) applications
· Streamlines protocol development timeline
· Provides data and document collection and compilation for regulatory filing with the FDA and other regulatory authorities
· Provides technical review and report preparation
· Provides administrative coordination and general logistical support for regulatory activities
· Ensures the provision of training for investigators and associate staff to reinforce and enhance a GCP culture
· Provides quality assurance and quality control oversight
· Performs regulatory review of clinical protocols, informed consent and other clinical documents
· Coordinates submission of protocols for the FDA
Accreditation Officer (1050216)
A2LA is currently seeking qualified individuals to fill the role of Accreditation Officer (AcO). This position is a full-time, exempt position located in Frederick, MD. The current opening is for our Life Sciences Team in support of a variety of industries, including life sciences, engineering, automotive, etc.
The AcO position focuses primarily on the quality and technical competency aspect of laboratories seeking ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation from A2LA. The person in this role will serve as the main point of contact for various laboratory or laboratory related organizations by guiding them through the accreditation process and serving as the subject matter expert.
Fitness Equipment Install Tech (1037495)
Founded in 1983, Heartline Fitness Systems, Inc. has been in business for 31 years providing best & in-class, concept-to-completion solutions for thousands of fitness center projects throughout the U.S. including hotels, commercial real estate, multi-family housing and high schools and colleges. We are currently looking for motivated and goal oriented installation technician team lead for the Mid-Atlantic area (VA, MD, DC, PA, NJ, DE).This is a full-time position including benefits and paid training. All of our delivery techs start off as apprentices and then are moved to Delivery/Install Level I and then have the ability to be a team lead.
HVAC/R Test Technician (1032465)
Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education & experience
· Demonstrate basic knowledge of refrigeration & electrical components
· Must be familiar with HVAC & dehumidification systems
· Must have knowledge of different refrigerant gases
· Must have industrial knowledge to troubleshoot HVAC or environment control systems
· Ability to use all appropriate test equipment including, but not limited to, meters, refrigeration gauges, etc.
· Working knowledge of HVAC formulas used in sizing/selection of product & complete understanding of psychometric formulas
· Able to speak effectively with employees of the organization
· Able to work from & carry out instruction furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
· Other duties as assigned
Integrates components, subassemblies, products or systems into various configurations by performing the following duties & responsibilities in a reasonable & productive time frame:
· Weld multiple material types in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions
· Remove and install rolls of weld wire & make equipment adjustments as necessary to properly weld
· Interpret blueprints & weld symbols to produce welds to print specification(s)
· Use proper welding technique & a make equipment adjustments as necessary to produce quality welds
· Repair defective welds to print specification(s)
· Prepare parts necessary for welding
· Clean up of welded parts per print specification(s)
· Follow written welding procedures, specifications and work instructions
· Assist team members in other areas of to Wemeet daily production goals
· Other duties as assigned
HVAC/R Service Manager (1032461)
The HVAC/R Service Manager plans and coordinates service activities concerned with installing equipment, investigating and resolving customer reports of technical problems with equipment, and eliminating future operational or service difficulties by performing the following duties.
· Supervise the installs of new or modified equipment at customer’s facility to ensure full functionality according to specifications.
· Review performance reports and documentation from customers and field representatives.
· Inspect malfunctioning or damaged equipment to determine nature and scope of the problem.
· Analyze review and inspection findings to determine the source of the problem, and recommends repair, replacement, or other corrective action.
· Coordinate problem resolution with engineering, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs.
· Provide on-site technical assistance for HVAC equipment to help troubleshoot and repair equipment…..and more!
Masonry Foreman (1057967)
Carpentry Foreman (1057970)
Operations Manager (1057980)
Position is responsible for product merchandising within large volume stores (Grocery, etc.). This includes stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, stocking and rotating products in coolers, organizing and rotating products in storage rooms, and moving products from storage to the sales floor. This position interacts with personnel at the store location. This position is labor intensive, requiring lifting, loading, pushing and pulling cases weighing from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly over 10-12 hour work period, as well as bending, reaching and squatting while merchandising and moving products.
Digital Print Operator (1071019)
Operate inkjet, laser, xerographic or offset duplicating printers. RIP files or review job instructions to prepare jobs for printing. Maintain daily print job production logs and daily delivery manifests. Setup, program and release jobs from print queue. May adjust image position, perforations and folds on paper. Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality. Order supplies such as ink, chemical solutions, blankets and rollers, paper, tabs and other items as needed. Maintain inventory levels.
Employment Coordinator (1070612)
Local organization seeking candidate to be responsible for coordinating vocational services for youth and adults with disabilities and other barriers to employment including job readiness and training, career discovery, and retention services for persons seeking employment within Frederick and Carroll Counties.
Recruitment Events at Frederick County American Job Center (200 Monroe Ave in Frederick, MD)
1) Frederick County Public School (FCPS)
· October 30th, 10 am to 2 pm
· Hiring for: Transportation, Substitutes, Support Staff – Instructional Assistant & Special Education Instructional Assistant, Food Service, Custodial, and more!
· For more info: <https://www.applitrack.com/fcps/OnlineApp/>
PERFORMANCE FOOD SERVICE WILL BE HOLDING AN ONSITE HIRING EVENT AT THE FREDERICK COUNTY WORKFORCE SERVICES. MEET WITH PFS RECRUITERS FOR INFORMATION ON ALL OPEN POSITIONS. APPLICATIONS CAN BE COMPLETED IN ADVANCE BY GOING TO www.pfgc.com/careers <http://www.pfgc.com/careers> OR APPLCATIONS CAN BE COMPLETED ON SITE.
WHEN: Thursday 10/31/19 FROM 10:00am – 1:00pm
WHERE: Frederick County Workforce Services/AJC
200 MONROE AVE. FREDERICK MD 21701
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: CDL A & CDL B DELIVERY DRIVERS / WAREHOUSE SELECTORS / OVERNIGHT FORKLIFT / TRANSPORTATION COORDINATOR