New jobs listed
Office Assistant (1076286)
This is a HUB Zone position.
Office Assistant willing to work hard with focus on doing an excellent job.
Job Requirements may include, but are not limited to:
· Maintaining files and paperwork associated with the company operations,
· Help with shipping and receiving , UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc.,
· Scanning-in necessary documents, per instructions,
· Maintain a clean and safe work place,
· Other tasks as directed!
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
· H.S. Diploma,
· Experience working in an office environment,
· Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
· Organized and able to meet deadlines,
· Ability to work with a team..
Structured Cabling Technician, Tier 1 (1076273)
Required Qualifications & Skills:
· Capable of pulling cables through risers, cable trays and conduits
· Experience pulling/terminating Cat 5/6 structured cabling
· Experience with fiber cable installation
· Experience with splicing fiber optics
· Addition or removal of non-powered or passive equipment
· Addition or removal of wiring and connections (on non-working equipment only and switchboard cable only)
· Lead verification
· Testing and troubleshooting cables
· Low voltage work
· High School diploma or equivalent
Business Administrator (Bookkeeper) (1076302)
· Invoicing Clients
· Employee Expenses
· Inter-Company AR/AP Transactions
· Production of Various Project Cost Control & Accounting Reports
· Production of Various Financial Reports
· Other assigned business administrative and bookkeeping duties as assigned
Assistant Director (1074297)
Assists and supports Director in all aspects of management of the academy, to include human resources, marketing, customer relations, financial systems, quality control and physical facility.
· Assists in the management of the academy to ensure effective and cost-conscious operation. Assumes full responsibility for academy management in director’s absence.
· Ensures compliance with all federal and state laws, as well as all Kiddie Academy® standard operating procedures.
· Assists in completing and submitting required paperwork and record keeping on a timely basis, and maintaining in an organized, up-to-date manner.
· Takes an active role in planning and participating in academy activities (staff meetings, training sessions, open houses).
Assistant Teacher (1074298)
Assists in the daily management and supervision of classroom and children, as directed by the classroom teacher. Some duties include:
· Assists and supervises children during all activities. Counsels children when social, academic or adjustment problems
· Develops plans and prepares instructional aids and materials for classroom activities….and much more!!
Client Relations Specialist (1074422)
Do you want to help families protect money and property in the event of a loved one’s death or disability? The Law Office of Lena A. Clark is seeking a detail-oriented go-getter for a full-time position as a Client Relations Specialist for our busy Estate Planning and Probate law firm. You will work closely with the Firm Owner, one full-time Legal Assistant and two to three other part-time and/or remote people; you will be the lifeblood of the company. We are an Apple-based office, so you will need to know how to navigate a Mac computer. We use a lot of technology and automation. Ability to learn it quickly is a must. Currently, we use Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail, Dropbox, Clio, Clio Grow and LawPay. Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Educate potential clients by phone and email on the Estate Planning process
· Meet with potential clients to evaluate their Estate Planning options
· Orchestrate document signing meetings
· Follow up with potential clients and clients….and much more!!
Legal Assistant (1074434)
This is a full-time job with a great deal of responsibility. Compensation is commensurate with experience. We don’t offer health insurance currently. We do have a generous 401(k) program after 1 year of employment, paid time off and holidays. There is an opportunity for bonus compensation for those who can demonstrate their profitability. Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Educating potential clients by phone and email
· Following up with potential clients and clients
· Scheduling consultations
· Assisting our clients
· Calendar management
· Preparing correspondence
· Scanning, copying, filing and mailing office mail
· Managing client information and organizing client files
· Greeting clients…and much more!!!
Office Supervisor (1075631)
This position requires general and specific knowledge of office procedures and related activity. Primary focus is in the area of reception and providing a supervisory role of support staff for clinical staff and working with other administrative staff as required, involving face-to-face and telephone communication skills. Will also work closely with the Executive Director, Medical Director, Clinic Manager, Administrative Supervisor, Operations Manager, and Assistant to the Director to ensure smooth daily operations of the reception/front desk and administrative areas.
Warehouse Workers – Temporary (1074467)
OPPORTUNITY FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE! Seeking 2-3 Warehouse Workers for temporary assignment (2-3 weeks), unloading, sorting and documenting new inventory from containers. Opportunity is available for up to 8 hours of work per day; flexible scheduling is available. Location is ~1 block from public transportation (bus stop).
Director, High School Aviation Outreach (1076229)
The Director is responsible for providing programmatic, management and fiscal oversight of organization’s high school aviation STEM initiative. S/he is responsible for supervising program staff, leading long-range vision and planning in accordance with the mission and strategic plans, and coordinating resources and assistance through volunteer committees. This includes executing the annual aviation STEM symposium, creating teacher professional development events, working and communicating with teachers, recruiting new schools, and representing organization at events, workshops, and industry meetings.
Central Manufacturing Location (CML)/Dunkin Donuts – is Hiring
Drivers, Mixers, Warehouse, General Helpers, Sheeters, Proofer Loaders and more……
Salaries starting at $13.50 ..…
Recruitment event(s), two (2) dates:
Date: Saturday, 11/16/19
4626 Wedgewood Blvd., Frederick, MD 21703
How to register for your Interview: call 301-600-2762
Date: Monday, 11/18/19
4626 Wedgewood Blvd., Frederick, MD 21703