GoFundMe Set Up for Victims of Charles Town House Explosion

They’ve raised almost $3,000 so far.

Charles Town, WV – A family that lost their home on Monday due to a gas leak related explosion and are now seeking help with hospital and recovery costs.

A GoFundMe was set up to help Jamie and Gary Sharp who’s home was completely destroyed and has so far raised almost $3,000.

Gary Sharp suffered injuries from the blast and was sent to the Johns Hopkins Burn Center for treatment.

The couple has served as school counselors in their community for a combined 50+ years.

The GoFundMe can be found at https://www.gofundme.com/f/sharp-family-medical-and-fire-recovery-support?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

By Timothy Young