New jobs listed
Fleet Maintenance Assistant (1078595)
Perform and oversee a variety of duties to assist in the support the maintenance and repair of all company vehicles. This position will also be ask to pick up and drop off company vehicles as service is requested or is completed. Position may also be required to make emergency calls out on the road to company vehicles that need assistance with mechanical issues such as the vehicle starting or involved in an accident and will need to be towed.
· Maintain company vehicles in good operating order.
· Verify vehicles are safe and let supervisor know if vehicle does not meet all DOT regulations.
· Work with supervisor to keep vehicles clean and that company logos are in good condition.
· Keep a stock of various vehicle supplies and repair items that will be identified by your supervisor.
· Will be required to exercise basic auto mechanical abilities such as changing batteries, flat tires, light bulbs and windshield wiper blades.
Maintenance Mechanic IV (1078347)
DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES: The Maintenance Mechanic IV will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repairing, and installing new equipment as well as overall facility maintenance according to company and departmental SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
Plant Engineer (1077840)
Description: The Plant Engineer provides leadership and direction to plant maintenance function for a 24-hour, 7 day a week operation. This person carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies, OSHA regulations and applicable guidelines. This position has two supervisors as direct reports, and a maintenance team of 15 technicians. * Collaborates with plant management team to utilize equipment to improve employee safety, production quality, equipment reliability, and overall equipment effectiveness utilizing Continuous Improvement techniques and a Management Operating Structure (MOS). * Manages the maintenance and technical needs for the facility…..and much more!!
Production Machine Operator (1077770)
Description: This Production Machine Operator opening is in our Frederick Bakery. The responsibilities for this position include the consistent production of a high quality product in a fresh baking facility while incorporating safety and sanitation standards. Basic Purpose/Accountabilities: The Machine Operator position is committed to ensuring the best quality products, excellent customer service by maintaining regular quality audits (AIB), good manufacturing practices, compliance with federal/state/local regulations (FDA, OSHA, Department of Agriculture, Department of Health, etc.), HACCP, meet or exceed Global Food Safety Standards (BRC), environmental compliance, and DOT mandates.
Cutting Technician (1078598)
The Cutting Technician is responsible for taking an active role in the cutting department and cut glass as required by the production schedule.
Responsible for cutting all glass as determined during daily optimizations.
· Responsible for correct labeling of all glass, sorting and staging as required.
· Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment; cleaning up breakage, disposing of damaged glass, keeping a clean floor area around walking surfaces, keeping station desks clean and organized,…and more!
CDL Class ‘A’ Driver (1078606)
About the position:
· Competitive Pay
· Monday-Friday Work Week
· Home Nightly
· No Tarping
· Electronic Logs
WHY BLUELINX? We Offer…
· Full Benefits: Health, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance & 401K Match
· Strong Safety Culture!
· Safe & Reliable Equipment!
· Paid Time Offafter introductory period with company
· Responsible for delivery of freight and pick-up, as needed
· Ensure safe and timely loading and unloading products; secures loads; and ensures accurate deliveries
· Responsible for updating on-board computer, as required
· Maintains electronic logbook and complete trip reports
· Manage Proof of Delivery Paperwork from customers….and much more!
Maintenance Helper (1078484)
Maintenance Technician Position Summary:
The Maintenance Technician safely performs preventive maintenance procedures on bakery processing equipment, building, and HVAC maintenance to ensure equipment efficiency and reliability.
Maintenance Technician Key Job Responsibilities:
* Works in accordance with safety regulations and procedures at all times (LOTO, Confined Spaces, Hazardous Material Handling procedures, etc.)
* Supports General Plant Safety, Food Safety, Food Defense Initiatives, Good Manufacturing Practices, AIB and Internal Audits and Product Quality at all times
* Conducts “Pre-Flight” checkout of operating systems prior to start-up of the line
* Participates in root cause problem solving & troubleshooting issues…and much more!
Bioinformatics Analyst II/III (1076407)
· Provide substantial bioinformatics support for the MoCha laboratory, including the analysis and interpretation of high throughput genomic data
· Validate and maintain genomic analysis pipelines for exome, whole genome and RNA-seq data generated from the MoCha lab and/or collaborator(s)
· Provide expertise in the biological interpretation of results, including mutation impact assessment, expression analysis, statistics support and prioritization of identified loci/genes lists, classification model building and determining correlation with clinical data derived from patients
· Maintain and track complex data for multiple projects
· Work with lab managers to update genetic information in databases…and more!
Office Assistant (1076286)
This is a HUB Zone position.
Office Assistant willing to work hard with focus on doing an excellent job.
Job Requirements may include, but are not limited to:
· Maintaining files and paperwork associated with the company operations,
· Help with shipping and receiving , UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc.,
· Scanning-in necessary documents, per instructions,
· Maintain a clean and safe work place,
· Other tasks as directed!
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
· H.S. Diploma,
· Experience working in an office environment,
· Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
· Organized and able to meet deadlines,
· Ability to work with a team..
Senior Claims Business Analyst (1076633) Senior Claims Business Analyst The Senior Data Analyst’s primary mission is to serve as the EDI Operations Subject Matter Expert is directly responsible for leading the discovery meetings with the client, the development of the business requirements, data mapping, problem resolution, error analysis, system functional design and testing. The incumbent will also develop test scenarios, perform QA testing and coordinate UA Testing with the appropriate stakeholders. This individual must possess the necessary skill set to function independently in most situations and must have strong analytical and time management skills. The Senior Claims Business Analyst is a salaried position based at the Company’s Middletown, MD location.
Central Manufacturing Location (CML)/Dunkin Donuts – is Hiring
Drivers, Mixers, Warehouse, General Helpers, Sheeters, Proofer Loaders and more……
Salaries starting at $13.50 ..…
How to register for your Interview: call 301-600-2762
Date: Monday, 11/18/19
4626 Wedgewood Blvd., Frederick, MD 21703