New jobs listed
Project Manager (Construction) (1086447)
The Project Manager is responsible for variety of projects with backlog of $3M – $5M at any given time. The PM leads a Project Team consisting of Field Superintendent, Mechanics and Helpers. The PM is responsible for the financial, safety, and efficiency outcomes achieved on these assigned projects.
· Oversight of Project Team as direct supervisor.
· Organize, plan, communicate and execute specific strategies for successful project completion.
· Accountability for financial aspects of projects from purchasing, resource management and profitability.
· Responsible for mentoring and staff development of team members and creating highly functional and interactive team.
· Create and maintain relationships with clients to facilitate new project sales.
· Assist in presenting KGa’s “We can do anything” perspective.
· Project Manager will be OSHA 10 certified.
Glass Helpers (1086462)
The Glass Helper is responsible for assisting in the execution of the installation processes.
· Assist Glass Mechanic with all tasks relating to the installation processes. Assume responsibility for completed work of the team and adherence to schedules and quality standards.
· This role requires an attitude of ambitiousness and commitment to learning on the part of the Glass Helper.
· Adherence to KGa and Client’s established Safety Programs and Policies.
· Glass Helper will be OSHA 10 Certified.
Assistant Director (1074297)
Assists and supports Director in all aspects of management of the academy, to include human resources, marketing, customer relations, financial systems, quality control and physical facility. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
· Assists in the management of the academy to ensure effective and cost-conscious operation. Assumes full responsibility for academy management in director’s absence.
· Ensures compliance with all federal and state laws, as well as all Kiddie Academy® standard operating procedures.
· Assists in completing and submitting required paperwork and record keeping on a timely basis, and maintaining in an organized, up-to-date manner.
· Takes an active role in planning and participating in academy activities (staff meetings, training sessions, open houses).
· Performs all duties assigned of teacher during portion of day assigned to classroom…and much more!
Lead Teacher—Infant/Toddler (1074551)
Responsible for the daily planning, management, and supervision of the classroom and children. Generally, is assisted in the classroom by an assistant teacher. Is responsible for ensuring that all parents, children, and classroom staff concerns are appropriately addressed.
Senior Compliance Auditor (1084230)
Job Description: We are looking for Senior Compliance Auditors for our growing business. They must work well independently within teams. We encourage our staff to take ownership for their projects, and they are empowered to see opportunities and recommend solutions. They must be ethical and dedicated to being on time and on task.
The projects are mostly turn-around projects and are typically renewed annually. These are early roles and have opportunity for growth.
· Must be familiar with NIST SP 800 Security Controls such as in FISMA, CUI, or HIPAA
· Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
· Must have experience in network and information security
· Must have solid organizational and multitasking skills
· Must be dedicated to providing deliverables on time
· Must have an aptitude to provide deliverables on time
· Some experience with network security and packet analysis….and more!
Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Specialist (1085280)
This is an administrative support position requiring specific knowledge of medical records policies, data management, and quality assurance, with the primary function of supporting organization’s software applications: the EMR/EMR and EMR’s supplemental software, and Incident Management, including system administration. The position is also responsible for training users, reporting, auditing, testing enhancements and upgrades, and providing ongoing support for users. Requires travel to various locations throughout Maryland.
Plumbing Inspector (1085705)
The Plumbing Inspector position is responsible for enforcement and compliance of City, County, State and Federal Plumbing and Gas Codes/ Regulations. Candidate may be called upon for enforcement and compliance, in whole or in part of other various codes/ regulations adopted by the City; will maintain inspection records, coordinate and perform plumbing and gas inspections of all residential and commercial buildings, both new and existing; will meet with Architects, Engineers, Contractors and the General Public in person, by phone and through written correspondence, providing code/ regulation interpretations; and will investigate and resolve various complaints received.
This is a highly professional, appointed position charged with managing and administering all duties and responsibilities of the Engineering Department, and is responsible for providing engineering services to all City officials and departments. Areas of responsibility include all aspects of traffic, utilities, storm water and floodplain engineering. Other functions of the Department include providing surveying services, administering all development review of both developer and City projects, and oversight of the Building Division which administers all building, electric, plumbing and gas permits. This position is relied upon to provide engineering expertise during the development of comprehensive plans, through the subdivision and site plan process, and in drafting various legal documents including easements, agreements, and City code.
CNA-Intellectual Disabilities Services (1083851)
Our Intellectual Disabilities Services Program is looking to hire currently certified CNAs and/or current CNA students to be part of the exciting residential services we provide to individuals who require personal/total care supports. Predictable and permanent schedules are offered, as well as above average pay, an excellent benefits package that includes generous paid time off (PTO), 403B, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, tuition assistance, opportunity for growth, and a friendly, highly skilled, team-oriented work environment. A variety of full-time and part-time shifts are available, but candidates must be able to work evenings and at least one weekend shift.
Assistant Teacher (1083026)
The Assistant Teacher will assist teachers with implementation of the curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child; create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn; partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children; support the center’s success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement; and cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
BCI is recruiting for:
Healthcare Security Officers-starting salary is $17.75/hr. + great benefits.
DATE: Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019
TIME: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Kaiser – Gaithersburg
WHERE: 655 Watkins Mill Rd.
Security Officers –
• Entry level officer –
ED Specialists –
• Must have 2 yrs security exp.
Flex Officers –
• Open Availability and Reliable transportation
• Must pass pre-employment background & drug screening
• Must have a valid Guard Card or the ability to obtain one.
Dress professional and bring the following items: resume, identification and security license (if obtained already)
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, or protected veteran status. Apply online at http://blackstoneconsulting.balancetrak.com