New jobs listed
Scanner Operator (1087052)
Full-Time position, Mon-Fri. @nd shift: 3:30pm-12:00am
· Process mail at a rate of 300 items per hour using open/scan machinery.
· Correctly enter batch number and select client for each tray of mail to be processed.
· Completely extract and verify contents in all envelopes for correctly filled out checks and corresponding documents.
· Diligently work to have all tasks recorded in Task Tracking for production and billing purposes.
· Eagerness to learn the procedures for a number of clients….and more!
Dog Day & Pet Resort Attendants (1089100)
Pet and Home Care is now looking for additional pet lovers to join our Doggy Daycare and Resort Team in Clarksburg, MD! We are seeking dog lovers for full-time and part-time work at our Dog Resort. If you have a truly heartfelt love of animals, are mature, extremely reliable, detail oriented, self-motivated, pleasant to work with, committed to excellent customer service and would like to become part of our resort family; this may be your dream job! Flexible availability is a must.
Professional Pet Sitter/Dog Walker (1089099)
Pet and Home Care is looking for animal lovers to join our premier pet care service in Maryland! We are looking for full-time and part-time sitters. Our biggest need is mid-day dog walkers that can work approx 10-4 M-F. We also need am, pm and weekends sitters as well. We are seeking adults with a reliable vehicle and smart phone for part or full-time pet sitting and dog walking. We have routes available in Monrovia, Ijamsville, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Potomac, Silver Spring, NW DC, and nearby areas. If you truly have the heartfelt love for animals, live in or near the cities listed above, are mature, highly reliable, detail oriented, self-motivated, pleasant to work with, committed to outstanding customer service, and would like to become part of our family of pet sitters, this may be your dream job!
Glass Helper (1089108)
The Glass Helper is responsible for assisting in the execution of the installation processes.
· Assist Glass Mechanic with all tasks relating to the installation processes. Assume responsibility for completed work of the team and adherence to schedules and quality standards.
· This role requires an attitude of ambitiousness and commitment to learning on the part of the Glass Helper.
· Adherence to KGa and Client’s established Safety Programs and Policies.
· Glass Helper will be OSHA 10 Certified.
Preconstruction Administrator (1089110)
The Preconstruction Administrator (PA) provides a broad range of administrative duties in support of the Preconstruction Team, to insure timely delivery and turnover of newly awarded projects to PM teams. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain comprehensive Preconstruction project specific systems and files required in the submittal stage.
· Review and track critical path milestones, and reports progress regularly and alert team when corrective action needs to be made.
· Track and coordinate acquisition and distribution of samples, files and other information required in order to complete submittal process on schedule.
· Provide booking orders vendors and deposit information to PM teams & Finance Department as needed for each project.
· Issue updates to PM Teams relating expected delivery dates of shop drawings & submittals and possible issues and distribute contract revisions to Preconstruction Engineer and Preconstruction Director…..and much more!!
Mechanical Engineer (1089115)
The qualified candidate must be capable of dividing complex mechanical systems into sub systems, designing and integrating subsystems, and verifying design goals have been met. The candidate must have an understanding of material properties and be knowledgeable in a variety of manufacturing methods accounting for capabilities and cost.
Assistant Managers (1089036)
Automotive services company has two Assistant Manager openings in Frederick. Seeking candidates who will be responsible for providing outstanding experience for customers and a safe, enjoyable working environment for all employees. Will be expected to learn various mechanical/technical aspect of the business, as well as point of sale system. Should have 1 year of management experience in a high volume, customer focused retail business.
Local automotive services shop is looking for an Automotive Mechanic who takes pride in their work when it comes to diagnosing and repairing customer’s vehicles. Duties include inspect, maintain, and repair automobiles and light trucks. They perform basic care maintenance, such as oil changes and tire rotations, diagnose more complex problems, and plan and execute vehicle repairs. Automotive Mechanic’s test drives customer vehicles. Our mechanics work a billable hour basis with a guarantee of $52,000 a year!
Production Operations Manager (1088843)
The Production Operations Manager will manage and ensure performance, efficiency and product quality standards are met for entire production operations area. They will also provide guidance to manufacturing supervisors regarding the coordination of departmental standards with overall plant objectives; provide budgetary input in regards to equipment/staffing needs, etc.; monitor output, cycle times, routings and quality indicators; resolve issues that arise and reinforce positive findings with teams and supervisors, working with other department managers to resolve difficult or recurring productivity problems; and much more. Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience required.
Vineyard Laborer (1087728)
18 laborers needed to start work on February 15, 2020, until November 30, 2020. Manually plant, cultivate, and harvest vegetables, fruits, nuts and field crops. Use hand tools, such as shovels, trowels, hoes, tampers, pruning hooks, shears, and knives. Duties may include tilling soil and applying fertilizers; transplanting, weeding, thinning, or pruning crops; applying pesticides; cleaning, packing, and loading harvested products. May construct trellises, repair fences and farm buildings, or participate in irrigation activities.
Music & Arts is recruiting for: Customer Service Reps. and Music Sales Consultants
Salaries start at $14-$15/hr. + commission.
Date: January 8, 2020
Time: 11am— On-The-Spot Interviews AFTER Information Session
Location: Frederick County Workforce Services
200 Monroe Ave., Ste 1
To Register: You MUST call 301-600-2762 to secure your seat for the
Information Session followed by On-The-Spot Interviews