New jobs listed
GMP Cleaning Technician (1092897)
Reporting to the cGMP Cleaning Supervisor, the cGMP Cleaning Technician will:
· Work each day from 4:00 am to 12:30 pm
· Be responsible for cleaning throughout the facility to include clean rooms, laboratories, restrooms, warehouse and other areas as needed in order to maintain and conform to FDA and cGMP guidelines and regulations for cleaning practices – cGMP training and training on specialized equipment will be provided
· Maintain clean room environment below alert limits by following established cleaning practices
· Clean and wash walls, ceilings, windows (inside and outside) and screens, equipment exteriors, carts, tables, chairs, stools, benches, door handles, door push plates, door latch releases, light switches, telephones, floors, and locker rooms following established aseptic techniques and using appropriate solutions
· Be responsible for preparation of solutions, solution disposal, trash disposal and water collection
· Clean administrative and laboratory areas, including vacuuming rugs and removing stains and foreign matter from a variety of surfaces using proper cleaners….and much more!!
Glassware Processor (1102261)
· Picks up soiled glassware items from laboratories, plastic tanks containing disinfectant
· Processes dirty glassware by machine washing, drying and sterilizing in a central kitchen facility
· Restocks laboratory glassware cabinets with appropriate quantities of standard laboratory glassware
· Maintains inventories of standard laboratory glassware for investigators and reevaluates daily requirements as necessary
· Maintains inventories of standard glassware reserves in the kitchen
· Performs soap residue indicator test on washed glassware
· Assists in processing glassware of absent coworkers
· Works in other glassware kitchens as required
· Performs general housekeeping duties
· This position may be designated as a Primary Driver and will be responsible for complying with the Leidos Biomedical Use of Government Owned or Leased Vehicles Policy
· Performs other related duties as assigned by a responsible authority
Administrative Assistant (1102283)
· Answer telephones – The office secretary will act as gatekeepers, take messages, and refer calls to the appropriate staff member.
· Maintain the company calendar and meetings – The office secretary will arrange meetings and coordinate conference room schedules. In advance of meetings, assemble background materials and set up the meeting space. Attend meetings and prepare minutes or summaries of the meeting outcomes.
· Mail handling – It is important to maintain email lists, and distribute information to staff.
· Prepare and edit documents – Help review documents for grammar, correctness and completeness, and insure that appropriate material is attached. Make travel bookings and prepare travel expense reports.
· Maintain databases and filing systems – Both electronically and paper, the office secretary will implement and maintain filing systems
· Maintain inventory – Track office supplies and orders replacements as required.
CDL-A Driver (1102305)
Truck driver – Milk pickup and delivery (farm to dairy), 1 year of CDL-A experience and/or Consideration given for farm background or experience. Could see average weekly GROSS pay around $900 and above. Up to $1000-$1100. Some seasoned drivers earn more!
Outside Sales (1096075)
The Outside Salesperson is responsible for ensuring that all business transactions are conducted in a manner consistent with the high ethical standards of the Company, and for providing the highest possible level of quality service to assigned and prospective customers. Qualifications/Experience – Minimum of 3 years in a sales role of any kind mandatory – Minimum of 1 year in outside sales role mandatory – Strong Interpersonal Skills – Willingness to learn from anyone and everyone – Effective organizational and communication skills – Ability to attend to many detailed items simultaneously and/or in sequence – Ability to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision – Effective organization and time management skills – Ability to effectively use applicable features of the WISE system..and more!!
Warehouse Team Member/Truck Driver (971132)
Full-time Warehouse Delivery Driver Our hours of operation are 6:30 am-4: 30 pm and our drivers/warehouse typically work 40 hours per week with some degree of flexibility on hours. Must have experience driving a box truck and a delivery van. The primary responsibility is to ensure that inventory is pulled, delivered to, or picked up from customers in a courteous, safe and efficient manner while providing the highest possible level of customer service.
Warehouse Associate (1097570)
This position receives, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities. This is a temporary full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, varies from 7:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours are subject to change depending on needs of the organization.
Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter (1101100)
Seeking an HR Generalist/Recruiter to partner effectively with leaders and associates to attract, engage, and develop a talented workforce. Will serve as a point-of-contact for associates and managers regarding, employee relations, policy interpretation, investigations and compliance, leave management, associate engagement, recognition and retention, and talent and performance management. Will execute full-cycle recruiting for information technology positions to include sourcing, networking, resume review, screening, interviewing and employment offers; build and sustain a high quality
candidate pipeline of technical talent; coordinate the onboarding process for new hires; and much more.
Commercial Kitchen Hood Cleaning Technician (1098241)
Seeking candidates for Commercial Kitchen Hood Cleaning Technician opening – local company has an immediate need. Position is part-time with possibility for full-time hours. Position entails cleaning commercial kitchen hoods at small and large restaurants. Requires using power washer, as well as cleaning agents to properly and safely clean hoods from food residue. Must be reliable, and have good attention to details; will be working indoors and outdoors; must have driver’s license; and must be willing to learn – training will be provided.
Provider and Physician Recruiter (1101536)
This position recruits leaders physicians and advance providers to meet the organizations recruitment and strategic initiative goals working closely with the candidates and hiring managers. Actively involved in the leader/physician recruitment process from the time a position is opened through the successful retention of leader/physician. Positively represents the organization in all interactions with diplomacy, tact and a professional demeanor.
Recruitment Events at Frederick County American Job Center (200 Monroe Ave in Frederick, MD)
1) Way Station
· January 21st, 10 am to 12 noon
· Hiring for: Mental Health Workers, Direct Support Workers, Registered Nurses and more!
· For more info and full list of openings: https://waystation.applicantpro.com/jobs/?keywords=frederick
2) Renoxx Caregivers
· January 22nd, 10 am to 2 pm
· Hiring for: Caregivers and Drivers (non CDL) · For more info: https://www.renoxxcaregivers.com/
The U.S. Census will be holding hiring events 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM on the following dates:
The events will be at the American Job Center (200 Monroe Avenue, Frederick, MD 21701). Jobseekers can register online (https://www.frederickworks.com/events).