He’s charged as an adult with drug & weapon offenses
Frederick, Md (KM) Eight indictments were returned on Friday by the Frederick County Grand Jury:
The panel returned two indictments against a Mount Airy teenager. Carter Andrew Longcor, 17, is charged with possession of a short barreled rifle; use of a firearm in a violent felony crime; two counts of possession of a regulated firearm by someone under 21, three counts of use a firearm in a drug trafficking crime; two counts of knowingly altering a firearm’s identification, two counts of possession of marijuana and psilocybin with intent to distribute, two counts of possession of tetrahuydrocannbinao (THC), promethazine and codeine, three counts of possession psilocybin, promethazine, codeine and tetrahydrocannabol (THC); possession of paraphernalia (digital scales) and heat sealer); and possession of more than ten grams of marijuana
Frederick County Sheriff’s Deputies served a search warrant on a home in the 12500 block of Lee Hill Drive in Mount Air earlier this month, where they recovered large quantities of narcotics along with weapons and ammunition. Longcor had escaped through a rear basement window at that time, but was apprehended at another location.
Grand Jurors also indicted Longcor for a shoot out at the Villages of Urbana in February of last year. In that case, he’s charged with two counts of 1st-degree assault; two counts of 2nd-degree assault; two counts of reckless endangerment from a car; use of a firearm in a felony, violent crime; possession of a regulated firearm while under 21; possession of an unregistered rifle or shotgun; and malicious destruction of property of $1000 or more
Other indictments handed down include:
* Ashley Wyatt Burall, 58, of Frederick, Md, whose charged with possession of a rifle or shotgun with a felony conviction; possession of a firearms; illegal possession of ammunition, possession of a rifle or shotgun with a disqualifying criminal conviction for an incident which occurred on November 30th, 2019.
* Edin Velasco-Garcia, 19, of Frederick, Md, whose charged with robbery; conspiracy to commit robbery; 1st-degree assault; 2nd-degree assault; conspiracy to commit 2nd-degree assault; and theft between $100 and $1500 for an incident which occurred on July 25th, 2019.
* Roscoe Davis, 35, of Frederick, Md, whose charged with 2nd-degree burglary; 4th-degree burglary; and theft between $100 and $1500 for an incident which occurred on October 27th, 2019.
* Todd Lowber, 37, of Frederick, Md, whose charged with two counts of 1st-degree assault and four counts of 2nd-degree assault for incidents which occurred between October 20th, 2018 to October 1st, 2019.
* Sabatian K. Sasu, 19, of Frederick, Md, whose charged with possession of marijuana and possession with intent to distribute more than ten grams of marijuana for an incident which occurred on December 31st, 2019.
The State’s Attorney’s Office reminds citizens that indictments are not findings of guilt, and all defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law .
By Kevin McManus