New jobs listed
Industrial Production Mechanic (1110604)
Assist the facilities manager with ensuring that all facilities are structurally sound, mechanically operational, electrically efficient and safe by planning and scheduling daily/weekly preventive maintenance activities in coordination with preventive maintenance work sheets. Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist the maintenance manager with ensuring that contract mechanical maintenance services meet specified result and/or work orders thus minimizing future operational problems by observing (spot checking) the work performed and advising maintenance manager when contracted services fail to meet specifications.
· Contributes to the overall success of facilities maintenance by performing other essential duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic, conveyor systems, production machines; following diagrams/sketches of operations manuals, manufacturers instructions and engineering specifications; and trouble shooting malfunctions.
· Operate, trouble shoot and repair plant systems accordingly to DFA procedures….and more!
Plant Engineer (1104309)
The Plant Engineer provides leadership and direction to plant maintenance function for a 24-hour, 7 day a week operation. This person carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies, OSHA regulations and applicable guidelines. This position has two supervisors as direct reports, and a maintenance team of 15 technicians. Some responsibilities include:
· Collaborates with plant management team to utilize equipment to improve employee safety, production quality, equipment reliability, and overall equipment effectiveness utilizing Continuous Improvement techniques and a Management Operating Structure (MOS).
· Manages the maintenance and technical needs for the facility.
· Utilizes mechanical and electrical expertise to maintain production systems, utilities, buildings and grounds.
· Utilizes a computerized maintenance management system to optimize asset utilization through scheduled preventative maintenance. SAP is the current ERP platform….and much more!
CDL-A Driver (1102305)
Truck driver – Milk pickup and delivery (farm to dairy), 1 year of CDL-A experience and/or Consideration given for farm background or experience. Could see average weekly GROSS pay around $900 and above. Up to $1000-$1100. Some seasoned drivers earn more!
Maintenance Technician 1 (1107617)
The Facilities Team is responsible for performing repairs and general maintenance tasks to support the operation of the site and administrative offices, or on machines and equipment use in the business’s operation. Typically this involves work in one or more of the maintenance trades: carpentry, plumbing, painting, machine and equipment repair, electrical, sheet metal fabrication, and welding. Some
responsibilities related to the Maintenance Technician 1:
· Perform a variety of semi-skilled and skilled tasks to assist in the daily repair, preventative maintenance and construction of existing physical building(s) and expansion projects, including basic carpentry, masonry, electrical, heating/air-conditioning, plumbing, painting, mechanical and floor/wall coating installation to support the business operation.
· Perform scheduled inspections/repairs on all facilities systems at the site.
· Maintain accurate records of maintenance repairs and services….and more!
Office Administrator (1107640) Full-time / Frederick, MD This position is responsible for the day-to-day general office and administrative support services; database input and reporting; purchase order tracking; general personnel management to include time tracking, paperwork, orienting, and benefits; and facilities upkeep. Ideal candidate is energetic, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
Facility Maintenance Technician (1105358)
The Maryland Department of Transportation’s State Highway Administration (MDOT SHA) is recruiting for the Facility Maintenance Technician I (FMT I) position. This position is open to anyone who meets the minimum qualifications. This is the entry level of maintenance and construction work on facilities such as bridges, buildings, bulkheads, highways, parking areas, piers, railroads, ramps, roads, taxiways, tunnels, or adjacent areas of the Maryland Department of Transportation. Employees utilize the tools, operate the motorized equipment, and perform the manual tasks essential to the upkeep and appearance of a facility. Employees work independently or as members of a crew. As a Facility Maintenance Tech I you have the opportunity to advance to Facility Maintenance Tech II and III. Employees do not supervise, but may provide guidance, instruction, and assistance to other employees.
Senior Claims Business Analyst (1076633) The Senior Data Analyst’s primary mission is to serve as the EDI Operations Subject Matter Expert is directly responsible for leading the discovery meetings with the client, the development of the business requirements, data mapping, problem resolution, error analysis, system functional design and testing. The incumbent will also develop test scenarios, perform QA testing and coordinate UA Testing with the appropriate stakeholders. This individual must possess the necessary skill set to function independently in most situations and must have strong analytical and time management skills. The Senior Claims Business Analyst is a salaried position based at the Company’s Middletown, MD location. Responsibilities Provide day-to-day support to the Integration Services team; this includes communicating results of adjudication including defects, effectively communicating with clients, testing solutions, assisting with the development and mentoring of fellow team members. Able to perform logical EDI mapping.
eCommerce Specialist (1109218)
The Primary function for this position is to post various computer products, a wide variety of electronic equipment items and various electronic products online, plus communicate with buyers via phone or email. Tasks to be performed include: photographing various products, creating description of items, posting items to company store and eBay site, communicating with buyers, and assisting with packing and shipping items as needed. Should have 2+ years of experience with eCommerce; basic IT knowledge, and familiarity with eCommerce posting platforms.
Human Resources Recruiter (1110340)
Coordinate and implement recruitment activities to identify qualified candidates for open positions and internships. This position will partner with managers and supervisors to create a unique hiring experience in line with the organization’s mission, vision and values. The Recruiter will ensure top talent are identified for available opportunities and managed through the hiring process. Requirements include
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in work experience and three years’ experience in recruitment, strong customer service and communication skills, and excellent computer skills.
Production Workers (1109227)
Local staffing agency will be conducting the hiring for 25 entry-level production worker positions for company that is new to Frederick, MD and opening soon! Familiarity with the glass industry is a plus, but not required. Opportunities for cutters, seamers, and more! Preference for those who can lift up to 75 pounds.
Recruitment Events at Frederick County American Job Center (200 Monroe Ave in Frederick, MD)
1) US Census
· February 11th, 11:30 am to 1 pm
· Hiring for: Canvassers ($21/hour!!) · For more info and full list of openings: https://2020census.gov