New jobs listed
Material Handler (2nd Shift) (1113654)
How will you make an impact? Provide shipping, receiving, storage and order fulfillment services for finished goods, inventory, materials, supplies, parts and equipment at the assigned facility(s). What will you do?
· Pick, pack, sort, arrange, count, store, and correctly process items for storage and/or shipment in accordance with established procedures and customer requirements while sustaining a high level of quality to ensure customers receive correct product and in the time requested.
· Receive materials and/or finished goods on a daily basis. Verify the quality, type and amount of materials received are correct and that the appropriate documentation is present (e.g. packing list).
· Work in a warehouse environment under various temperatures including room temperature (59-86 degrees F), cold-room (36-46 degrees F), and/or freezer-room (minus 4 – 23 degrees F).
· Safely operate distribution equipment, as required.
· Satisfactorily complete Thermo Fisher Scientific training requirements and operate within all ISO standards pertaining to site Distribution including, but not limited to, Control of Documents and Quality Policy.
Plant Engineer (1104309)
Starting salary $90K+
The Plant Engineer provides leadership and direction to plant maintenance function for a 24-hour, 7 day a week operation. This person carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies, OSHA regulations and applicable guidelines. This position has two supervisors as direct reports, and a maintenance team of 15 technicians. Some responsibilities include:
· Collaborates with plant management team to utilize equipment to improve employee safety, production quality, equipment reliability, and overall equipment effectiveness utilizing Continuous Improvement techniques and a Management Operating Structure (MOS).
· Manages the maintenance and technical needs for the facility.
· Utilizes mechanical and electrical expertise to maintain production systems, utilities, buildings and grounds.
· Utilizes a computerized maintenance management system to optimize asset utilization through scheduled preventative maintenance. SAP is the current ERP platform….and much more!
Pipefitter, Maintenance (1113400)
· Variety of routine tasks associated with the general laboratory animal care in biomedical research
· Feeding and housing laboratory animals
· General laboratory animal housekeeping
· Cleaning tasks associated with the upkeep of a research animal facility
· Ordering and stocking supplies
· Keeping simple records
· Utilizing computer skills for email, training, and basic data entry
· Operate automatic washing and cleaning equipment
· Work schedule may include weekend and holiday hours
Laboratory Operations Coordinator (1113369)
A little about what to expect day-to-day:
· You will be responsible for scheduling and planning of all active work across the lab services team
· You will work with the scientific leads and Project Managers at each site to schedule and plan the team schedules for project execution and long term project forecasting
· You will responsible for keeping project information update to date and adjusting schedules as needed in collaboration with the lab teams, as well as entering all new awarded projects into the lab schedules.
· We are looking for high-energy, dedicated team member who enjoys a challenge, thrives in the details and flourishes in dynamic environments. If you are no stranger to taking charge and collaborating to deliver outstanding work, we have an opportunity for you.
Business Analyst (1112743)
iHire, an industry-focused online recruiting and talent platform, seeks a Business Analyst (BA) to join our Insights Team in Frederick, MD. This important position is responsible for helping business stakeholders with data insights requirements. The BA will collect and interpret data trends for the business as well as lead projects and initiatives for strategic evaluation and decision-making. The BA will work with Product, Sales, Marketing, and IT team members and be responsible for meetings, project management, and data analysis. This is a great opportunity to collaborate with both the business and IT side of iHire. You will strengthen your current abilities while learning new skills in an office that works hard and plays hard! ..and more!
Senior Claims Business Analyst (1076633) The Senior Data Analyst’s primary mission is to serve as the EDI Operations Subject Matter Expert is directly responsible for leading the discovery meetings with the client, the development of the business requirements, data mapping, problem resolution, error analysis, system functional design and testing. The incumbent will also develop test scenarios, perform QA testing and coordinate UA Testing with the appropriate stakeholders. This individual must possess the necessary skill set to function independently in most situations and must have strong analytical and time management skills. The Senior Claims Business Analyst is a salaried position based at the Company’s Middletown, MD location.
Warehouse Associate (1097570)
This position receives, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities. This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, varies from 7:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours are subject to change depending on needs of the organization. The position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Account Manager – Printing Sales (113513)
Serve and correspond with all assigned accounts in a dependable and timely manner. Manage customer inquiries regarding customer orders in process and future orders pending. Being able to consistently provide tactical support to sales and management. Support the sales reps in securing new business through the preparation of RFP responses and relevant sales collateral. Enhanced and secured customer
relationships through consistent alignment with the client to develop targeted solutions and new business opportunities.
Route Sales Representative (1110699)
The Route Sales Representative is a full-time position that is responsible for selling and merchandising company’s complete line of quality products at local stores including convenience stores, gas stations, and large grocery stores. As a Route Sales Representative, you would drive a small company truck which requires a regular driver’s license and insurance. Hours per week average approximately 50 hours and include weekend and/or holiday work in all weather conditions.
Human Resources Recruiter (11312100)
Coordinate and implement recruitment activities to identify qualified candidates for open positions and internships. This position will partner with managers and supervisors to create a unique hiring experience in line with the organization’s mission, vision and values. The Recruiter will ensure top talent are identified for available opportunities and managed through the hiring process.
Recruitment Events at Frederick County American Job Center (200 Monroe Ave in Frederick, MD)
1) US Census
· February 18th & 20th, 11:30 am to 1 pm
· Hiring for: Canvassers ($21/hour!!) · For more info and full list of openings: https://2020census.gov
2) Way Station
· February 18th, 10 am to 12 noon
· Hiring for: Mental Health Workers, Direct Support Staff, and more! · For full list of openings: https://waystation.applicantpro.com/jobs/
When: February 19, 11:00am – 1:30pm and 3:30pm – 6pm
Where: 7305 Executive Way Frederick, MD 21704
What: Material Handlers on 1st and 2nd shift and Manufacturing Technicians on 1st shift
How: Event Registration: https://jobs.thermofisher.com/global/en/events
Please be sure to bring a copy of your resume with you to the Career Fair