New jobs listed
General Clerk 3rd Shift (1114263)
Performs clerical and cooler warehouse activities to include: cooler paperwork/data collection, data entry, and customer service cooler warehouse activities. Duties and Responsibilities:
· Collects, processes, copies, and files load tickets. Accurately enters data, generates, distributes and e-mails reports, and maintains cooler warehouse files.
· Works with cooler warehouse manager, cooler warehouse supervisors, and other personnel to deliver customer satisfaction.
· Works with cooler warehouse load out personnel to confirm accurate product loading on trucks for delivery.
· Answers the phone and general office duties.
· Performs other responsibilities as determined by business needs.
· High School Diploma or equivalent plus prefer 1-2 years of clerical experience.
Machine Operator Filler (1116170)
Prepares and maintains line equipment for running product that meets established production standards related to quality and productivity. Duties and Responsibilities:
· Operator will follow GMP’s at all times
· Start-up inspection a. Inspect interior of filler bowl before AM sanitation
· Using a sanitizing cloth, sanitize interior of cap hopper, cap chute and lid
· If less than 24 hours down, complete AM Sanitation with Per Ox sanitizer d. After 24 hours down, operator will complete a modified wash e. Operator will call lab technician for pre-op testing
· Cap hopper lid will remain closed when not in use
· Cap hopper will be emptied daily ….and much more!
BigFix Engineer (1116480)
· The BigFix Engineer will provide comprehensive patching, release, and operations support for enterprise systems.
· Engineer will use IBM BigFix and other tools for software distribution and reporting.
· The BigFix Engineer needs to have hands on experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting, patching, and managing BigFix on Windows.
· The engineer will also diagnose and troubleshoot problems with servers, software, and communications devices; as well as provide escalation support and assistance to technical support and junior administrators.
Construction company in Frederick is looking to hire a detail oriented person for billing department/bookkeeping and general office duties. Must have good oral and written communications skills and be strong in math and basic know of computers. Growth potential for right person. Bi-lingual in Spanish is preferred.
Youth Coordinator (1115334)
Seeking candidate who is passionate about working with youth and young adults. Will be responsible for coordinating recreational, social, vocational and educational services for youth experiencing various
barriers in both Frederick and Carroll Counties. Must have driver’s license and good driving record; and must be able to work flexible schedule.
Licensed Practical Nurse (1113748)
Candidate will form bonds with residents, their loved ones and physicians to create care plans using critical thinking, a “big picture” outlook and good judgment; will coach co-workers to monitor and support resident’s needs with a sense of urgency and responsiveness; round with physicians, oversee their orders and monitor medications to ensure seamless, quality care is delivered around the clock; and educate residents and their families about health and wellness issues relevant to the care plan.
Case Manager (1115004)
Are you passionate in working for a company who specialize, engage, and thrive in Social Work/ Human Services? Embarking on career opportunity with us will provide a flexible work environment, work/life balance, and influence generations one life at a time. Our Community Support Specialists provide linkage to community resources, medical and/or mental health providers, and complete monitoring and follow-up of all participant activities as outlined in the individualized care plan.
· Must have (2) years of social work or human service related field
· Experience working with adults and/or children with mental health illness
· Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or other Human Services related field
Business Analyst (1112743)
iHire, an industry-focused online recruiting and talent platform, seeks a Business Analyst (BA) to join our Insights Team in Frederick, MD. This important position is responsible for helping business stakeholders with data insights requirements. The BA will collect and interpret data trends for the business as well as lead projects and initiatives for strategic evaluation and decision-making. The BA will work with Product, Sales, Marketing, and IT team members and be responsible for meetings, project management, and data analysis. This is a great opportunity to collaborate with both the business and IT side of iHire. You will strengthen your current abilities while learning new skills in an office that works hard and plays hard!
Senior Claims Business Analyst (1076633) The Senior Data Analyst’s primary mission is to serve as the EDI Operations Subject Matter Expert is directly responsible for leading the discovery meetings with the client, the development of the business requirements, data mapping, problem resolution, error analysis, system functional design and testing. The incumbent will also develop test scenarios, perform QA testing and coordinate UA Testing with the appropriate stakeholders. This individual must possess the necessary skill set to function independently in most situations and must have strong analytical and time management skills. The Senior Claims Business Analyst is a salaried position based at the Company’s Middletown, MD location.
Warehouse Associate (1097570)
This position receives, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities. This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, varies from 7:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours are subject to change depending on needs of the organization. The position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers. Can be physically demanding.
Events at Workforce Services:
Justice Jobs of MD is hosting a workshop for justice-involved job seekers at Frederick Workforce Services Center, 200 Monroe Ave., Frederick MD; Thursday, February 27 from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.. To register for the class, you MUST call, ((301) 360-3503.