New jobs listed
Sales & Marketing (1118725)
1. Capable of doing approximately 10 quotes per day.
2. Processing POs and providing sales acknowledgements.
3. Follow up with customers via phone, email, and in person.
4. Completing customer surveys.
5. Send out monthly product releases.
6. Edit and review ads for magazines.
7. Keep weekly reports (quotes, orders, and exports licenses)
8. Set up and attend trade shows.
9. Work with engineers to provide proper costing, drawings, and customer correspondence.
10. Answering phone and directing the call to the correct party.
11. Website updating.
· Assemble, solder and surface mount RF/microelectronics boards under a microscope.
· Meet weekly assembly production goals set by supervisor.
· Learn new manufacturing processes.
CNC Machinist (1118737)
· Program software to run CNC Machine.
· Set-up and Machine Aluminum Housings and Covers for day and night runs.
· Clean and deburr all finished parts.
· Inspect finished parts for dimensional tolerances to drawing specifications.
· Maintain CNC Machine at all times.
· Operate Manual Drill Press, Band saw, and Grinder as required.
· Painting of Finished Hardware using Military Grade Epoxy Paint
· Maintenance of CNC Equipment, Manual Machines and Tools
· Keep Machine Shop clean at all times.
Case Manager (1115004)
Are you passionate in working for a company who specialize, engage, and thrive in Social Work/ Human Services? Embarking on career opportunity with us will provide a flexible work environment, work/life balance, and influence generations one life at a time. Our Community Support Specialists provide linkage to community resources, medical and/or mental health providers, and complete monitoring and follow-up of all participant activities as outlined in the individualized care plan.
Clinical Coordinator (1117884)
Under the general and direct supervision of the Site Director, Physical Therapist, or Corporate Management, the Clinic Coordinator prepares the patient for treatment by collecting payments and paperwork; performs the housekeeping duties of the department/facility; and oversees the daily operations of the clinic.
Business Analyst (1112743)
iHire, an industry-focused online recruiting and talent platform, seeks a Business Analyst (BA) to join our Insights Team in Frederick, MD. This important position is responsible for helping business stakeholders
with data insights requirements. The BA will collect and interpret data trends for the business as well as lead projects and initiatives for strategic evaluation and decision-making. The BA will work with Product, Sales, Marketing, and IT team members and be responsible for meetings, project management, and data analysis. This is a great opportunity to collaborate with both the business and IT side of iHire. You will strengthen your current abilities while learning new skills in an office that works hard and plays hard!
Senior Claims Business Analyst (1076633) The Senior Data Analyst’s primary mission is to serve as the EDI Operations Subject Matter Expert is directly responsible for leading the discovery meetings with the client, the development of the business requirements, data mapping, problem resolution, error analysis, system functional design and testing. The incumbent will also develop test scenarios, perform QA testing and coordinate UA Testing with the appropriate stakeholders. This individual must possess the necessary skill set to function independently in most situations and must have strong analytical and time management skills. The Senior Claims Business Analyst is a salaried position based at the Company’s Middletown, MD location.
Warehouse Associate (1097570)
This position receives, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities. This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, varies from 7:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours are subject to change depending on needs of the organization. The position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
Community Impact Associate (1117156)
This is a full-time, temporary opportunity that provides administrative support for the Community Impact Department, primarily during scholarship season. Candidate will collaborate with other staff to implement scholarship selection processes; input and extract data while working in and maintaining database systems with strong commitment to data integrity; respond to donor, volunteer, and scholar inquiries regarding the scholarship selection process and send routine correspondence; provide community relations services through interactions with constituents; and much more.
Construction company in Frederick is looking to hire a detail oriented person for billing department/bookkeeping and general office duties. Must have good oral and written communications skills and be strong in math and basic know of computers. Growth potential for right person. Bi-lingual in Spanish is preferred.
Director, HS Aviation Outreach (1118689)
The Director of the High School Aviation Outreach is responsible for providing programmatic, management and fiscal oversight of high school aviation STEM initiative. This includes executing the annual aviation STEM symposium, creating teacher professional development events, working and communicating with teachers, recruiting new schools, and representing organization at events, workshops, and industry meetings. High School Aviation Initiative consists of aviation pathways for grades 9-12 with fully developed year-long courses (similar to a Career and Technology Education pathway) and provides associated teaching materials delivered though an online/digital platform to classroom teachers in organization’s high school network.
Census will be at Workforce Services recruiting for Census Takers at $21/hr.:
· Tuesday, March 3, 11:30a-1:00p, and
· Thursday, March 5, 11:30a-1:00p