New jobs listed
Construction Materials Field Technician (1119843)
Primary responsibilities include conducting tests and field observations for construction materials, including soil, concrete, asphalt, reinforcing steel, foundations, and masonry in addition to performing duties as a quality assurance inspector on construction sites. Technicians ensure materials on the project meet standards required by engineering plans and specifications. Work includes performing field density and moisture testing of construction materials, (soil and asphalt) sampling and testing of concrete, tests for the slump, temperature, air content and unit weight, and fabricating concrete test cylinders and recording results.
Protein Expression Scientist (1122190)
Overview: Kemp Proteins is seeking an experienced Protein Expression Scientist to work with the Kemp team on delivering our client’s complex range of proteins from a variety of expression platforms. Experience to include: • At least 5 years work experience in a protein development or expression/ cell culture environment
• Technical knowledge of: o Cell culture that may include any of insect, mammalian and bacterial cells o Applikon/ Thermo Single Use Bioreactors experience would be advantageous o Performance of QC assays such as SDS-Page, Western Blots, EIA/ELISA • Proficient in data capture and analysis for report generation
• Working in a Quality Systems environment • Excellent written and oral communication skills • Competent in Microsoft products
Accounts Payable Administrator (1122191)
Responsible for accounts payable, supporting additional accounting functions
Responsibilities: • Assist in the accounting for TMS, and other related entities as required • Monitor accounts payable; entering invoices and paying invoices, and ensuring checks are verified and holds are placed on checks if necessary • Take all collection calls and research any AP discrepancies • Maintain general ledger accounts for “Deposits/Costs in advance of shows” and “Deferred Revenue” • Maintain an appropriate filing system for receivables and payables…and more!
Service Worker (1122198)
The Service Worker will:
· Perform a variety of cleaning duties in laboratory and office areas
· Clean and wash windows, woodwork, furniture, floor coverings, fixtures stairwells, fire doors, bath-and restrooms
· Vacuum, dust and wet mop floors, spray buff, strip and refinish floors, clean carpets
· Operate autoclaves
· Operate industrial power equipment for cleaning
Pipefitter, Maintenance (1113400)
The Pipefitter is responsible for:
· Installing, operating, maintaining and repairing piping, fittings, devices and related equipment that makeup steam distribution systems, potable water systems, chilled & condenser water systems, air/vacuum/gas systems, hot water heating systems, LN2 & CO2 cryogenic systems and waste systems
· Operating special laboratory equipment using CO2, nitrogen, oxygen and other compressed gases
· Measuring, cutting, assembling and installing black, galvanized iron, stainless steel, pyrex, copper and PVC piping systems
· Assembling and installing pressure reducing stations and backflow prevention devices
· Performing weekly, monthly, and annual preventive maintenance
· Maintaining logs and records of equipment operations
· This position is subject to 24-hour call in (rotating schedule) for emergency repairs
· Contributing to the overall success of Operation and Maintenance Department by performing other essential duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Assignments are reviewed for workmanship and adherence to standards
Pipefitter, Maintenance (1113400)
· Variety of routine tasks associated with the general laboratory animal care in biomedical research
· Feeding and housing laboratory animals
· General laboratory animal housekeeping
· Cleaning tasks associated with the upkeep of a research animal facility
· Ordering and stocking supplies
· Keeping simple records
· Utilizing computer skills for email, training, and basic data entry
· Operate automatic washing and cleaning equipment
· Work schedule may include weekend and holiday hours
Case Manager (1115004)
Are you passionate in working for a company who specialize, engage, and thrive in Social Work/ Human Services? Embarking on career opportunity with us will provide a flexible work environment, work/life balance, and influence generations one life at a time. Our Community Support Specialists provide linkage to community resources, medical and/or mental health providers, and complete monitoring and follow-up of all participant activities as outlined in the individualized care plan.
· Must have (2) years of social work or human service related field
· Experience working with adults and/or children with mental health illness…and more!
Business Analyst (1112743)
iHire, an industry-focused online recruiting and talent platform, seeks a Business Analyst (BA) to join our Insights Team in Frederick, MD. This important position is responsible for helping business stakeholders with data insights requirements. The BA will collect and interpret data trends for the business as well as lead projects and initiatives for strategic evaluation and decision-making. The BA will work with Product, Sales, Marketing, and IT team members and be responsible for meetings, project management, and data analysis. This is a great opportunity to collaborate with both the business and IT side of iHire. You will strengthen your current abilities while learning new skills in an office that works hard and plays hard!
Senior Claims Business Analyst (1076633) The Senior Data Analyst’s primary mission is to serve as the EDI Operations Subject Matter Expert is directly responsible for leading the discovery meetings with the client, the development of the business requirements, data mapping, problem resolution, error analysis, system functional design and testing. The incumbent will also develop test scenarios, perform QA testing and coordinate UA Testing with the appropriate stakeholders. This individual must possess the necessary skill set to function independently
in most situations and must have strong analytical and time management skills. The Senior Claims Business Analyst is a salaried position based at the Company’s Middletown, MD location.
Warehouse Associate (1097570)
This position receives, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities. This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, varies from 7:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours are subject to change depending on needs of the organization. The position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
Potomac Case Management is holding a hiring event on, March 12th, between 2 pm and 4 pm, at the Frederick County American Job Center (200 Monroe Avenue in Frederick, MD).
Community Support Specialist, Community Support Specialist Assistant, and Care Coordinators – Wages starting at $16/HR with medical, dental, vision, 4% match 401k, 8 paid holidays, 12 weeks or training, and one-on-one mentoring.
Call Deb Peyton, (301) 791-3087 x 226, for prescreen interview and appointment time.