New jobs listed
Facilities Maintenance Technician (1137540)
Staff member provides custodial and janitorial services for the office and administrative spaces (hallways, common areas, break rooms, rest rooms, conference rooms, noncontainment laboratory spaces) NBACC. In addition, the staff member provides support to NBACC activities through supplementing and supporting other process areas within Environmental Operations.
· Routine custodial and janitorial services for the office and administrative spaces at NBACC.
· Daily restroom cleaning and as needed to ensure cleanliness.
· Maintains inventory of cleaning supplies and materials to accomplish all required cleaning tasks.
· Daily refuse collection outside of laboratory building to include trash collection receptacles outside of building and clean-up of open areas around building.
Logistics Support Specialist (1137558)
Provides logistic and technical support for the NBACC, the National Bioforensic Analysis Center (NBFAC), the National Biological Threat Characterization Center (NBTCC) and the Facility Operations department.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Associates degree or (equivalent experience) preferred but not required in a biological science discipline.
· Experience in biomedical or containment laboratories desired.
· Desired skills include experience with general laboratory operations and support including familiarity with ISO 17025, working at Biosafety Level (BSL) 3, and relevant safety guidelines and regulations.
· Well versed in the use of PC-based office automation and the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Proficiency and clarity in both written and oral communications are essential.
· Demonstrated organizational skills and a proven track record of working independently and as a team player….and more!
QC Specialist – LIMS Administrator (1137102)
Kite Pharma is seeking a highly-motivated individual to join us as a Specialist in the Quality Control (QC) Technical Services group. In this role, you will work within the commercial QC organization, and have cross-functional interaction with personnel from other QC functions, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing and Corporate teams. You will have an overall responsibility, among others, of providing technical expertise for the implementation, maintenance, and optimization of the LabVantage LIMS system. You’ll also coordinate with other site LIMS Administrators as well as the Corporate LIMS team and the IT function.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Link laboratory programs to LIMS for data upload, as well as continuously improve upon IT processes. Analytical to reduce turnaround time while also maintaining quality system requirements
· Manage and maintain LIMS static data such as user matrix, specifications, analysis, stability protocols, data tables and instruments
· Interact with the Laboratory operations group to support LIMS implementation and ongoing support.
· Work with the IS and IT groups to integrate LIMS in a cGMP environment.
· Independently plan, manage and execute assignments, contribute to project planning meetings
Warehouse Worker 2nd Shift (1136782)
Performs various warehouse and inventory related tasks within the cooler area of the dairy manufucturing facility. Operate the palletizer and conveyors for all product manufactured from the plant. Duties and Requirements:
– Must insure there are no mixed pallets or tumbled cases put into the high-rise for storage.
– Must insure the proper stock age and code rotation for all product in assigned area.
– Must be able to accurately pull orders in assigned area without errors.
– Must be able to load trucks/trailers securely if/as required.
– Must clean all machine pits in assigned area on an on-going basis (weekly).
– Responsible for the cleanings of the palletizer and infeed and discharge lanes.
Quality Assurance Technician (1134248)
As the Quality Assurance Technician you will be responsible for creating, processing and maintaining QA related reports, procedures, documentation and records. This is a standard daytime position with a schedule of M – F, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Other duties may be assigned.
Service Desk Support Technician (1133291)
As a Service Desk Support Technician (Desktop Support Technician III), you will provide Tier 1 support for escalated hardware, network and/or software issues by end-users for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Joint Service Provider (JSP) in the National Capital Region (NCR). You will support user and incident requests utilizing existing procedures to monitor, track and resolve work orders in a timely manner. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI’s mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
Mobile Support Technician (1133292)
As a Mobile Support Technician, you will work with Technical SMEs to support, maintain and service up to 3,000 mobile users as part of the 255-member JSP Service Delivery Team. This role is focused on operating, managing and updating the WidePoint system and the supporting databases as used in the JSP. Additionally, this position will conduct training on WidePoint tools to disseminate knowledge across the Mobile Wireless JSP Team.In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI’s mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
Accounting Manager (1121222)
Seeking an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Controller. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization. Applicant must possess the ability to be punctual, work independently with little to no supervision, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and display a professional and personable demeanor.
Deli Associate (1137014, 1137016, 1137017, 1137020)
Deli Associate keeps deli service areas well stocked and appealing at all times to meet customer demands. Smiles and greets customers, makes suggestions, handles any customer’s questions or requests, provides samples, resolves customer issues promptly and politely. Ensures freshness and condition of merchandise in display cases along with proper prices and correct signs. Adheres to company recipes and safety policies when making pizzas, hoagies, cold salads and other various hot or cold food items. Slices meats and cheeses to meet customer preferences. Weighs and wraps sliced foods and applies sticker showing price and weight. Prepares ready to eat food such as chicken, pizzas, hoagies and sandwiches to individual order of customers. Prepares platters of sliced meats, cheeses and vegetable trays.
Looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. We provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Duties include: companionship and conversation; light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; medication and appointment reminders; assistance with grooming and bathing; assistance with toileting and incontinence issues; Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care; and more.