New jobs listed
Director of Housing & Human Services (1139351)
The Director provides executive leadership to the Department of Housing and Human Services and is responsible for the strategic planning, organization, operation, and management of multiple department programs and services. In support of the City’s established mission and goals, this position develops and executes strategies to lead City efforts as a welcoming community with increased opportunities for people of all incomes to reside in the City and to provide robust human services outreach to support vulnerable residents. The position is responsible for leading community-based services, ensuring human rights are maintained, maintaining appropriate licensure and accreditation, and identifying, securing, and utilizing funding streams. ($101-162K/yr)
The Arborist oversees a comprehensive tree maintenance program for the city. Performs administrative and technical work responsible for the day-to-day supervision of planting, cultivation and maintenance of trees to ensure the continuity and health of community trees along city streets, parks and related areas, and oversees the landscape design of such areas. Supervises the care, maintenance and appearance of existing trees and reviews the planning of new landscape designs. And much more! ($24.33.-26.77/hr)
Project Managers & Senior Project Managers – Laboratory Services (1122530)
Our growing laboratories are offering Project Management opportunities in our Frederick, MD and
We offer opportunities at the Project Manager and Senior Project Manager levels implementing and running new and existing projects by developing and maintaining logistical plans and making recommendations to clients on study design that increase quality and efficiency. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, handling the full scope of project execution.
How you will make a difference:
· You will build and lead multiple project timelines, budgets and revenue goals
· You will be the “face of the business” as a communication liaison between Precision and external clients. Striving to exceed customer expectations.
· You will define and communicate project deliverables, mapping out critical path tasks while remaining cognizant of short and long term project needs.
· You will ensure that work product aligns with design and performance standards, regulatory environment and customer expectations.
· You will liaise with Precision’s scientific teams to schedule client experiments.
Maintenance & Repair Technician – Clinical Lab Facilities & Cold Storage (1122529)
Our Bio-repository facility (similar to a warehouse) is hiring an entry level technician! You will monitor and report on all environmental storage units, performing preventive maintenance, repairing refrigeration equipment and monitoring systems.
· Ability to install low voltage electrical wiring
· DOT certified medical exam card in accordance with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (49 CFR 391.41-391.49). Or willing to obtain certification.
· Able to drive vehicles up to 25,999 lbs GVW. Able to provide proof of Safe driving record and required to maintain status.
· Ability to lift and carry between 31-50 lbs.; frequently required to sit, stand and walk for prolonged periods; occasionally required to squat, bend, stoop, push, kneel, reach and perform tasks with repetitive motion; Will be exposed to a cold freezer environment (Freezer temperatures range between -20ºC -196ºC)
· Able to read, write, speak fluently and comprehend the English language
· Flexible agile teammate who can change activities and directions quickly and respond to a variety of assignment and changing business needs
· Facilities or Laboratory related experience
Primate Technician 1 – Lab Animal Caretaker (1138416)
Cares for animals that will be used in research and development studies. Performs duties related to the maintenance of animals such as cleaning cages, feeding and caring for animals, holding animals for treatment by veterinary technician or maintaining inventory and animal identification records. Performs cleaning/sanitation of animal facility and equipment. Responsible for bio-safety and bio-security of the animals.
Financial Advisor (13205200)
We’re looking for competitive individuals who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You’ll be matched up with experienced mentors and coaches who will help you get started and stay with you throughout your career.
Our clients desire the following from their financial advisor:
• A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
• Someone who builds relationships centered on trust, open communication and transparency.
• The courage and ability to have difficult conversations when needed.
• A commitment to ongoing learning, including staying current on financial news, laws and the impacts to their clients.
• Someone who is proactive and focused on providing excellent customer service.
Production Supervisor Overnight shift (1139361)
The Production Supervisor directly supervises production employees to maximize productivity on assigned shifts and areas. The open position is for our overnight shift (5pm to 5:30am) and includes rotating weekend schedules. This includes planning, assigning and directing work, addressing product and employee complaints and resolving problems. This person carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies, OSHA regulations and applicable laws.
· Works with plant management and other supervisory staff to assign, direct, review and monitor work of supervised staff to maximize productivity in the plant.
· Ensures proper procedures are in place and being followed for production efficiency, quality of product, employee safety, and state and federal guidelines.
Logistics Support Specialist (1137558)
Provides logistic and technical support for the NBACC, the National Bioforensic Analysis Center (NBFAC), the National Biological Threat Characterization Center (NBTCC) and the Facility Operations department.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Associates degree or (equivalent experience) preferred but not required in a biological science discipline.
· Experience in biomedical or containment laboratories desired.
· Desired skills include experience with general laboratory operations and support including familiarity with ISO 17025, working at Biosafety Level (BSL) 3, and relevant safety guidelines and regulations.
· Well versed in the use of PC-based office automation and the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Proficiency and clarity in both written and oral communications are essential.
Facilities Maintenance Technician (1137540)
Staff member provides custodial and janitorial services for the office and administrative spaces (hallways, common areas, break rooms, rest rooms, conference rooms, non-containment laboratory spaces) NBACC. In addition, the staff member provides support to NBACC activities through supplementing and supporting other process areas within Environmental Operations.
Charles River Labs (CRL) is having a Virtual Career Fair
April 16, — to Register follow link