New job listed
Administrative Coordinator (1142404)
Emmes is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to assist with administrative support and file audit activities for the closeout of the SCORE2 Study.
· Review regulatory documents for completeness and accuracy
· Process regulatory documents using the corporate Regulatory Tracking System, an online database program
· Audit the Trial Master File (TMF) files for over 60 clinical sites with documents collected for over 1,000 clinical site staff from 2014-2020
· Update the project team on the progress of the document collection and audit of the TMF
· Provide back-up for other administrative tasks such as document formatting, meeting coordination, maintaining the project website, etc.
Production Supervisor Overnight shift (1139361)
The Production Supervisor directly supervises production employees to maximize productivity on assigned shifts and areas. The open position is for our overnight shift (5pm to 5:30am) and includes rotating weekend schedules. This includes planning, assigning and directing work, addressing product and employee complaints and resolving problems. This person carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies, OSHA regulations and applicable laws.
· Works with plant management and other supervisory staff to assign, direct, review and monitor work of supervised staff to maximize productivity in the plant.
· Ensures proper procedures are in place and being followed for production efficiency, quality of product, employee safety, and state and federal guidelines.
Corporate Safety Manager (1140720)
Manages the safety and health program for all US operations of the Company throughout all production facilities. Maximizes safe behavior and minimizes accidents and their associated costs. Strives to achieve exemplary compliance with occupational safety and health standards.
· Ensures that proper safety procedures are developed and in place for all Company personnel and subcontractors.
· Develops training programs and conducts educational meetings to instruct coordinators, managers, supervisors and subcontractors in matters pertaining to occupational health, prevention of accidents, and return to work programs.
· Keeps up to date on pertinent safety information, evaluates changes in applicable law, confers with VP, Legal Services, and prepares a written draft of procedures or changes in health & safety policy; confers with appropriate management and implements changes.
Primate Technician 1 – Lab Animal Caretaker (1138416)
Cares for animals that will be used in research and development studies. Performs duties related to the maintenance of animals such as cleaning cages, feeding and caring for animals, holding animals for treatment by veterinary technician or maintaining inventory and animal identification records. Performs cleaning/sanitation of animal facility and equipment. Responsible for bio-safety and bio-security of the animals.
Estimator/Sales Person (1142552)
Full-time/6 paid holidays, PTO, company vehicle, and company cell phone
This position is the point person for initiating sales and delivering top-notch customer skills. The idea candidate will be able to work with customers to determine the appropriate cost for their custom package. Organized and timely follow-up is essential in this role.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Help clients determine which product best fits their needs
· Work the sales process including: target leads, cold-call, provide estimate, follow-up, and close.
· Manage CRM on a regular basis
· Travel to job site to gain scope of work and provide an accurate estimate
Financial Advisor (13205200)
We’re looking for competitive individuals who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You’ll be matched up with experienced mentors and coaches who will help you get started and stay with you throughout your career.
Certified Medical Technician (1142696)
In this role, you will manage medications with our residents in a home-like setting, while forming relationships with them and contributing to their overall health. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, have high integrity and are motivated by making a difference. 3pm-11pm shift available. Permanent and temporary opportunities available.
As key members of our direct-care team, Caregivers provide one-on-one support to our residents in their daily routines, socialization and overall well-being. That’s why it’s easily the most impactful role in our organization. New to senior living? We provide training to ensure you will succeed in this role as your success will make all the difference. 3pm-11pm shift needed. Permanent and temporary opportunities available.
Deltek Costpoint Administrator (1141927)
This position will support and manage the Financial ERP system Deltek Costpoint as well as Time & Expense (T&E) systems, and its supporting systems/tools. The job will work as part of the internal IT corporate organization support team. This position will be responsible for the day to day administration and support of the Deltek CostPoint, Time & Expense Self Service and Cognos Reporting systems including upgrades, patching, installations, debugging issues, working with end users and business analysts to implement solution and address issues.
Linux Administrator (1142060)
GRSi, a Maryland Tech Council Top5 Technology Company in Maryland is experiencing industry leading growth, recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country for 5 years, and led by Maryland’s CEO of the Year. As part of our growth, we are searching for a talented Linux Administrator to provide leading edge Linux engineering solutions to world renowned healthcare and research organizations in the Washington, DC metro area, and around the world. This position is based in Bethesda, MD at our state-of-the-art Technical Operations Center.
Charles River Labs (CRL) is having a Virtual Career Fair
April 16, — to Register follow link