New jobs listed
Scanner Operator (1144688)
· Process mail at a rate of 300 items per hour using open/scan machinery.
· Correctly enter batch number and select client for each tray of mail to be processed.
· Completely extract and verify contents in all envelopes for correctly filled out checks and corresponding documents.
· Diligently work to have all tasks recorded in Task Tracking for production and billing purposes.
· Eagerness to learn the procedures for a number of clients.
· Willingness to ask questions to gain an understanding of processes and procedures (better to ask than do it wrong)…..and more!
Administrative Coordinator (1142404)
Emmes is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to assist with administrative support and file audit activities for the closeout of the SCORE2 Study.
· Review regulatory documents for completeness and accuracy
· Process regulatory documents using the corporate Regulatory Tracking System, an online database program
· Audit the Trial Master File (TMF) files for over 60 clinical sites with documents collected for over 1,000 clinical site staff from 2014-2020
· Update the project team on the progress of the document collection and audit of the TMF
· Provide back-up for other administrative tasks such as document formatting, meeting coordination, maintaining the project website, etc.
Corporate Safety Manager (1140720)
Manages the safety and health program for all US operations of the Company throughout all production facilities. Maximizes safe behavior and minimizes accidents and their associated costs. Strives to achieve exemplary compliance with occupational safety and health standards.
· Ensures that proper safety procedures are developed and in place for all Company personnel and subcontractors.
· Develops training programs and conducts educational meetings to instruct coordinators, managers, supervisors and subcontractors in matters pertaining to occupational health, prevention of accidents, and return to work programs.
· Keeps up to date on pertinent safety information, evaluates changes in applicable law, confers with VP, Legal Services, and prepares a written draft of procedures or changes in health & safety policy; confers with appropriate management and implements changes.
Primate Technician 1 – Lab Animal Caretaker (1138416)
Cares for animals that will be used in research and development studies. Performs duties related to the maintenance of animals such as cleaning cages, feeding and caring for animals, holding animals for treatment by veterinary technician or maintaining inventory and animal identification records. Performs cleaning/sanitation of animal facility and equipment. Responsible for bio-safety and bio-security of the animals.
Estimator/Sales Person (1142552)
Full-time/6 paid holidays, PTO, company vehicle, and company cell phone
This position is the point person for initiating sales and delivering top-notch customer skills. The idea candidate will be able to work with customers to determine the appropriate cost for their custom package. Organized and timely follow-up is essential in this role.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Help clients determine which product best fits their needs
· Work the sales process including: target leads, cold-call, provide estimate, follow-up, and close.
· Manage CRM on a regular basis
· Travel to job site to gain scope of work and provide an accurate estimate
Financial Advisor (13205200)
We’re looking for competitive individuals who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You’ll be matched up with experienced mentors and coaches who will help you get started and stay with you throughout your career.
Certified Medical Technician (1142696)
In this role, you will manage medications with our residents in a home-like setting, while forming relationships with them and contributing to their overall health. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, have high integrity and are motivated by making a difference. 3pm-11pm shift available. Permanent and temporary opportunities available.
As key members of our direct-care team, Caregivers provide one-on-one support to our residents in their daily routines, socialization and overall well-being. That’s why it’s easily the most impactful role in our organization. New to senior living? We provide training to ensure you will succeed in this role as your success will make all the difference. 3pm-11pm shift needed. Permanent and temporary opportunities available.
Deltek Costpoint Administrator (1141927)
This position will support and manage the Financial ERP system Deltek Costpoint as well as Time & Expense (T&E) systems, and its supporting systems/tools. The job will work as part of the internal IT corporate organization support team. This position will be responsible for the day to day administration and support of the Deltek CostPoint, Time & Expense Self Service and Cognos Reporting systems including upgrades, patching, installations, debugging issues, working with end users and business analysts to implement solution and address issues.
Project Administrator (1144718)
The Project Administrator (PA) provides a broad range of administrative duties in support of the Project Management Team. Maintains systems to track and report adherence to established schedules, quality standards and budgetary guidelines for all projects.
· Set up and maintain comprehensive project specific systems and files, from submittal stage through completion.
· Review and track critical path milestones and report progress regularly and recommend corrective action when milestones are not being met.
· Track and coordinate acquisition of new materials to complete project on schedule and initiate communication with vendors and clients when expected deliveries are not meeting expectations or deadlines. …..and much more!