New jobs listed
Facilities Maintenance Technician-Bio facility (1137540)
Staff member provides custodial and janitorial services for the office and administrative spaces (hallways, common areas, break rooms, rest rooms, conference rooms, noncontainment laboratory spaces) NBACC. In addition, the staff member provides support to NBACC activities through supplementing and supporting other process areas within Environmental Operations.
Cashier/Team Member 1164226
Exxon Cashier Job Description!
· Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
· Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
· Help customers find the location of products.
· Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
· Greet customers entering establishments.
· Exceptional customer-service.
· Honest, dependable, team player.
· Must ID all customers buying tobacco or beer & wine products. (Proper training will be provided)
Car Wash Attendant (1164257)
· Responsibilities are to clean customers’ cars and to provide excellent customer service.
· Your job duties include all aspects of washing the interiors and exteriors of cars.
· For car interiors, you dispose of trash, vacuum floors and seats, polish surfaces, and clean the inside of the windshield and windows.
· For car exteriors, you pre-soak, soap, rinse, and dry the car.
· You also apply wax and clean tires. As part of the car wash attendant team, you need strong communication skills, physical agility, and customer service skills.
Project Manager (1162373)
Perform a complete range of tasks relating to project management for all customer service requirements. The Project Manager will serve as the main point of contact for customer activities relating to proposal initiation and submittal, contract review, ordering, scheduling and delivery.
Test Operator (1156938)
Test Operators will test electronic products and systems for electrical function and reliability in order to verify that the devices meet our customers’ specifications.
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
· 1-3 years’ of relevant experience
· Knowledge of and experience working to IPC-610 standards is preferred
AOI Operator (1012494)
The AOI Operator will primarily be responsible for reviewing AOI inspection for accurate, consistent detection of SMT paste, component placement and solder joint defects.
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
· 1-3 years’ experience operating an AOI machine in a fast paced environment
· Knowledge of IPC-610 and J-STD-001, certification is a plus. Willing to get certified within 60 days.
· Familiarity with Koh Young 3D AOI preferred
Junior Manufacturing Engineer (1162222)
The Junior Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for advising, assisting and improving manufacturing processes to promote efficient and economical utilization of personnel and facilities.
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A or B.S.) from four-year College or university in a technical field (Industrial Engineering Preferred)
· 0-2 years of related experience
· Ability to review and analyze data for defect trends, determine root cause failures and implement corrective actions
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions , and more!
Account Manager (1162213)
The Account Manager is responsible for building strong relationships with clients and potential clients in order to fully understand their business needs and provide custom design and manufacturing solutions.
· Develop and close customer accounts necessary to generate allocated revenue goals
· Contact prospective and established customers to persuade prospective client of desirability and practicability of services offered
· Schedule and lead facility tours with potential customers
· Ensure NDA is in place with potential customers
· Add new customers and update transactions within the internal CRM system..and more!
Mechanical Assembler (1162236)
Perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies.
· Assemble and wire various electro-mechanical units
· Use small hand tools (including but not limited to; screw driver, tweezers, pliers, etc.) to complete box builds, cable/wire assembles and PCB assemblies
· Perform transactions in an ERP system, ManFact, and PC to complete shop move logs, locate and review work instructions and standard operating procedures, and clock in and out of work orders
· Use bill-of-materials (BOM) and assembly drawings to complete box builds, cable/wire assembles and PCB assemblies
· May conduct continuity checks on work in process as well as completed work
· May assist in the packing, boxing or bagging of the finished product
· Assist with duties such as setting up jobs, prepping components, breaking down job set ups, etc.
HVAC Maintenance Technician (1158678)
Local Frederick company seeking a full-time HVAC Maintenance Tech to save the day for our clients by preventing problems before they happen and solving little problems before they get worse. Because of our good service, our customers know who to call for all their HVAC needs! Are you an HVAC Technician who is developing your troubleshooting superpowers? Do you want to further your career as an HVAC Maintenance Tech with an established company that has a good reputation?
HVAC Service Technican (1158681)
Local Frederick company seeking to hire a full-time HVAC Service Technician to go into our clients’ homes to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair their heating and cooling systems, all while providing exceptional customer service. To ensure your success, we provide a take-home company vehicle, tool account, and training. The typical schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with one
weekend on call each month. Are you a skilled HVAC Technician who is looking for the right company to build a successful, long-term career with?
Local Frederick company is seeking to hire a full-time Plumber / Remodel Technician to adapt our customers’ existing plumbing infrastructure and make their remodeling dreams come true! To aid you in this, we provide a take-home company vehicle, tool account, and training.
Warehouse Team Member/Truck Driver
The primary responsibility is to ensure that inventory is pulled, delivered to, or picked up from customers in a courteous, safe and efficient manner while providing the highest possible level of customer service.
Full-time Warehouse Delivery Driver Hours of operation are 6:30 am-4: 30 pm and our drivers/warehouse typically work 40 hours per week with some degree of flexibility on hours. Benefits are available to purchase after 90 days of employment. Must have experience driving a box truck and a delivery van.
Estimator/Sales Person (1142552) Full-time/6 paid holidays, PTO, company vehicle, and company cell phone This position is the point person for initiating sales and delivering top-notch customer skills. The idea candidate will be able to work with customers to determine the appropriate cost for their custom package. Organized and timely follow-up is essential in this role.
Registered Nurse (1159548)
This is a licensed professional position requiring general and specific knowledge of mental health and psychiatric nursing. This position requires knowledge of bio-psychosocial and interdisciplinary model of service delivery.
Position Requirements (include, but not limited to):
· Knowledge of principles, philosophies and strategies of nursing as they apply to assisting persons with mental illness.
· Knowledge of psychotropic medications, indications, side effects, therapeutic effects, and drug interactions.
· Ability to administer and monitor medication.
· Knowledge and experience with skills required for clinical assessment and bio-psychosocial therapies appropriate for persons with serious mental illness…..and much more!!
Frederick Area Pool Supervisor (1161959)
The Area Pool Supervisor is responsible for the day to day management of 10-15 pools, and approximately 30 to 60 lifeguards within a specific geographic area. Duties include 3-5 site visits per site per week, maintaining client relationships, and basic sales. Candidate must be able to operate independently in a fast paced environment, with an overall team focus. Prior aquatic experience preferred. Must have a valid drivers license and own transportation. This is a spring/summer seasonal position with possibilities for future growth after the summer season. This position operates on a 6-day work week.
Next FREE VIRTUAL Expungement session:
· Date: Friday, 6/12/2020
· Time: 10:30am,
· MUST Register in advance to attend via zoom call: