New jobs listed
Director, Medical Writing (1161151)
The Director will be a strategic, hands-on medical writing expert with responsibility for leading and managing a team of writers and for preparing high-quality clinical regulatory documents. The Director will contribute both strategic and operational perspectives. The Director will make significant contributions to department initiatives and will collaborate with key functions across the organization.
Product Manager (1165542)
The Product Manager is responsible for developing short and long-range plans for development of software products in accordance with market needs. Represents product stakeholders such as business development, project leaders/staff, and end users on cross-functional software product development team(s). Responsible for conducting market research, developing product requirements based on market and stakeholder feedback and for defining priorities within the team and reviewing completed product increments. Evangelizes software product within and outside Emmes and for assisting Emmes research unit and/or project leaders with business development activities as these relate to the software product.
Database Administrator (1163750)
If you have a current DoD TS/SCI security clearance ..Read on! Relocation assistance and Sign-on bonus are available to qualified, selected candidates. We’re looking for a Database Engineer/Database Administrator wanting to join a tight knit team who appreciates your contributions and efforts! Bring your desire to learn and work with a team interested in growing your skills! Some Job Responsibilities: – Working with System & Software engineers to determine data operations and database requirements by analyzing Customer operations and applications – Reviewing and refining functional and operational objectives with Customer – Evaluating emerging technologies IAW Customer operational objectives and requirements for new database design and solutions – Support the design, development and implementation of data solutions to include: database architecture design, prototyping for proof of concepts, …and much more!
Production Manager (1165120)
Develop and maintain operational standards and parameters for all processes including safety, quality, and productivity aspects of each process. Ensure ethical execution of fluid milk production based on leadership direction for the facility in a safe progressive manner. Some Duties and Responsibilities: * Monitor continuous plant operations in all areas and report deficiencies to plant leadership and resolve any operational issues. * Monitor inventory levels for supplies and equipment and initiates purchases as necessary. * Develop, implement and update plant operations for all processes. * Assist in development and implementation of plant safety programs….and much more!
HomeCentris Personal Care has immediate openings for qualified, compassionate and dedicated caregivers, including CNA’s, GNA’s and CMT’s, to join our Frederick team, which serves Frederick, Carroll and Washington counties. Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Benefits include competitive wages, PTO, health insurance, and 401(k), with flexible schedules. Giving care to others can be a rich and rewarding experience. Typical duties of a care giver include but are not limited to the following:
· Meal preparation
· Assisting with bathing and personal hygiene
· Help with grooming (oral hygiene, shaving, skin care, nail care and hair grooming)
· Assisting with dressing
· Helping clients move around their homes
· Bed making/changing linens….and more!!
Project Manager (1162373)
Perform a complete range of tasks relating to project management for all customer service requirements. The Project Manager will serve as the main point of contact for customer activities relating to proposal initiation and submittal, contract review, ordering, scheduling and delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Others duties may be assigned.
· Ensure adherence to master plans and schedules, develop solutions to program problems and service as customer project liaison for internal staff
· Responsible for overall customer satisfaction and program profitability
· Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
· Collaborate with manufacturing, engineering, PCB layout design and quality departments for assigned programs….and more!
AOI Operator (1012494)
The AOI Operator will primarily be responsible for reviewing AOI inspection for accurate, consistent detection of SMT paste, component placement and solder joint defects.
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
· 1-3 years’ experience operating an AOI machine in a fast paced environment
· Knowledge of IPC-610 and J-STD-001, certification is a plus. Willing to get certified within 60 days.
· Familiarity with Koh Young 3D AOI preferred
Junior Manufacturing Engineer (1162222)
The Junior Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for advising, assisting and improving manufacturing processes to promote efficient and economical utilization of personnel and facilities.
· Ability to review and analyze data for defect trends, determine root cause failures and implement corrective actions
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
· Working knowledge of all areas of assembly for printed wiring boards
· Mechanical/machine programming experience for equipment used to assemble surface mount and thru-hold printed wiring boards
· Knowledge of standard electronic contract manufacturing processes
· Ability to review schematics and technical drawing requirements for mechanical/electrical assemblies…and more!
Account Manager (1162213)
The Account Manager is responsible for building strong relationships with clients and potential clients in order to fully understand their business needs and provide custom design and manufacturing solutions.
· Develop and close customer accounts necessary to generate allocated revenue goals
· Contact prospective and established customers to persuade prospective client of desirability and practicability of services offered
· Schedule and lead facility tours with potential customers
· Ensure NDA is in place with potential customers
· Add new customers and update transactions within the internal CRM system
· Responsible for meeting established sales quota by obtaining and renewing orders
· Monitor competitive activity and trends within the territory
· Keep records and prepare reports on sales activities
Mechanical Assembler (1162236)
Perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies.
· Assemble and wire various electro-mechanical units
· Use small hand tools (including but not limited to; screw driver, tweezers, pliers, etc.) to complete box builds, cable/wire assembles and PCB assemblies
· Perform transactions in an ERP system, ManFact, and PC to complete shop move logs, locate and review work instructions and standard operating procedures, and clock in and out of work orders
· Use bill-of-materials (BOM) and assembly drawings to complete box builds, cable/wire assembles and PCB assemblies
· May conduct continuity checks on work in process as well as completed work
· May assist in the packing, boxing or bagging of the finished product
· Assist with duties such as setting up jobs, prepping components, breaking down job set ups, etc.
HVAC Maintenance Technician (1158678)
Local Frederick company seeking a full-time HVAC Maintenance Tech to save the day for our clients by preventing problems before they happen and solving little problems before they get worse. Because of our good service, our customers know who to call for all their HVAC needs! Are you an HVAC Technician who is developing your troubleshooting superpowers? Do you want to further your career as an HVAC Maintenance Tech with an established company that has a good reputation?
HVAC Service Technican (1158681)
Local Frederick company seeking to hire a full-time HVAC Service Technician to go into our clients’ homes to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair their heating and cooling systems, all while providing exceptional customer service. To ensure your success, we provide a take-home company vehicle, tool account, and training. The typical schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with one weekend on call each month. Are you a skilled HVAC Technician who is looking for the right company to build a successful, long-term career with?
Local Frederick company is seeking to hire a full-time Plumber / Remodel Technician to adapt our customers’ existing plumbing infrastructure and make their remodeling dreams come true! To aid you in this, we provide a take-home company vehicle, tool account, and training.
Sales Representative (1142552) Full-time/6 paid holidays, PTO, company vehicle, and company cell phone This position is the point person for initiating sales and delivering top-notch customer skills. The idea
candidate will be able to work with customers to determine the appropriate cost for their custom package. Organized and timely follow-up is essential in this role.
Registered Nurse (1159548)
This is a licensed professional position requiring general and specific knowledge of mental health and psychiatric nursing. This position requires knowledge of bio-psychosocial and interdisciplinary model of service delivery.
Position Requirements (include, but not limited to):
· Knowledge of principles, philosophies and strategies of nursing as they apply to assisting persons with mental illness.
· Knowledge of psychotropic medications, indications, side effects, therapeutic effects, and drug interactions.
· Ability to administer and monitor medication.
· Knowledge of current theories of contributing factors in and effects of mental illness….and more