New jobs listed
IT Operations Manager – Service Desk (1201357)
The IT Operations Manager manages all IT Technicians and IT Operations Administrators and is responsible for all aspects of the IT Service Desk and IT system needs to meet organization requirements. Ensures both service desk and infrastructure teams are working together effectively and providing a high level of customer service. Provides relevant metrics, assists with purchase, budget, medium and long-term planning, communicate and coordinate with other IT and staff areas/departments, and contribute to department and corporate initiatives.
Piper I 1201701
This is an entry-level position to learn the process of assembly and installation of pipes in units by performing the following duties in reasonable and productive frames:
· Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/8th inch.
· Must be able to follow verbal instructions.
· Must be able to use hand tools.
· Cuts, threads, and bends pipe with a Hydraulic Pipe Bender and manual bender tool.
· Assembles and installs variety of metal and nonmetal pipes, tubes, and fittings; including iron, steel, copper and plastic.
· Ability to use acetylene and oxygen torch set.
· Read and interpret documents such as a layout drawing, bills of material, piping diagrams.
· Use of appropriate PPE (e.g., Infrared-filtering safety glasses, flame-resistant gloves, sleeves, and shirt).
· Train and work in multiple types of manufacturing positions (i.e. assembly, paint, wire and weld).
· Other duties as assigned.
Senior QA Analyst (1169870)
The QA Analyst’s primary mission is to maintain system data integrity by ensuring data processes consistently, testing the system for accuracy and constructing test solutions on our various integration platforms for our customer’s solutions. The QA Analyst is a salaried position based at our Corporate Office located in Middletown, MD.
· Provide day-to-day support to the Business Analytics Team; this includes communicating results of adjudication including defects, effectively communicating with Senior Business Management, testing solutions.
· Maintain weekly/monthly reporting process, issue ticketing system, and knowledge base to improve efficiency, enforce standards and facilitate metrics collection.
· Provide feedback to development on a consistent basis and provide input for product and platform roadmaps.
Warehouse Deliver Drive (1161008)
Full-time Warehouse Delivery Driver. Our hours of operation are 6:30 am-4: 30 pm and our drivers/warehouse typically work 40 hours per week with some degree of flexibility on hours. Benefits are available to purchase after 90 days of employment. Must have experience driving a box truck and a delivery van.
The primary responsibility is to ensure that inventory is pulled, delivered to, or picked up from customers in a courteous, safe and efficient manner while providing the highest possible level of customer service.
Solder Specialist (1189582)
Performs a wide range of skilled, non-repetitive electronic and electro-mechanical assembly operations to the highest standard of quality. Assembles and solders thru-hole components onto printed circuit boards (PCB) according to specifications.
Stockroom Associate (1189578)
The Stockroom Associate receives, stores and issues various materials. Maintains records of issuance and receipt of items. Responsible for the proper identification of all materials in stock. Prepares stock items for storage or movement without damage. Maintains clerical records.
Mechanical Assembler (1189577)
Perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies.
· Assemble and wire various electro-mechanical units
· Use small hand tools (including but not limited to; screw driver, tweezers, pliers, etc.) to complete box builds, cable/wire assembles and PCB assemblies
· Perform transactions in an ERP system, ManFact, and PC to complete shop move logs, locate and review work instructions and standard operating procedures, and clock in and out of work orders
· Use bill-of-materials (BOM) and assembly drawings to complete box builds, cable/wire assembles and PCB assemblies
· May conduct continuity checks on work in process as well as completed work
· May assist in the packing, boxing or bagging of the finished product
· Assist with duties such as setting up jobs, prepping components, breaking down job set ups, etc.
SMT Operator (1189575)
The SMT Operator will be responsible for setup, maintenance and operation of assigned production equipment. This will be achieved using both automated equipment and manual placement methodologies, all while achieving goals for quality, efficiency and productivity. This role will act as an integral team member to manufacturing engineering, quality and the extended SMT team on all new product introductions (NPI) and production runs.
Human Resource Coordinator (1174209)
The Human Resources Coordinator will support the human resources department with a variety of administrative functions related to recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration, employee training and development, performance management, payroll, safety, event planning and policy implementation.
This position will work closely with the Human Resources Manager on a variety of projects and the ideal candidate would be someone who is passionate about human resources and the employees that we serve.
Long Term Care Facility (LTCF) Liaison (1172012)
The LTCF Liaison will participate in weekly meetings/calls as they pertain to COVID response at the FCHD (LTCF facility call weekly, Weekly MDH updates (LTC and LHD), Planning and Tactics call); will review and report out on testing and outbreak data as it pertains to the LTC and AL Facilities; and much more. Must be licensed RN, LPN, BSN or CNA.
Specimen Collector (1174254)
Operates under the medical direction of the Health/Deputy Health Officer and Site Supervisor. Responsible for collection of specimens for testing from, and education of, clients presenting for testing. Must be licensed RN, BSN, CNA, CMA or Phlebotomist.
Site Supervisor (1174329)
Overall supervision of your site operations, including patient intake, assessment, flow, specimen collection and supplies as needed. Leader should have both clinical and organizational skills and understanding of purpose and function of area assigned. Must be licensed healthcare provider.
Astrazeneca Recruitment/Information Session:
Date: July 29
To register call- 301-600-2762, leave message with phone # and email address: