This week’s Forum hits upon:
- The US Census response rate for Frederick County.
- The sentencing of the two teens who killed John Weed during last year’s Great Frederick Fair.
- Congressman David Trone’s tattle-tailing on the birthday party of his challenger Neil Parrot.
- The nutty mask requirements.
- And the effort to STOP HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN MARYLAND on October 17th. (To help assist in securing a location and/or tents, or for more information about donating money and resources to the event, contact the Frederick County Conservative Club at email@example.com. You can also call Fred Propheter at 240-344-5000. Some of those involved with this event are: The Tentacle, Save Our Children, and Heartly House.)