Residential Coordinator (1419625)
Frederick’s largest provider of homes for persons with developmental disabilities, is seeking a full-time Residential Coordinator. This is a supervisory position that provides guidance and direction for Residential Assistants and their interactions with clients. Bachelor’s degree in a human services field is preferred, but will substitute experience working with the ID/DD population. Understanding of DDA regulations is a plus. Applicants should have a valid driver’s license.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Residential Coordinator)
Warehouse Workers (1420141)
Seeking dependable Warehouse Workers to identify and select bedding merchandise for outbound delivery. Will be responsible for loading and securing merchandise in trailers for shipment and using scanners, when appropriate. As member of a team, also responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
Apply online at https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=mattress%20warehouse&l=Frederick%2C%20MD&vjk=f07588eb1659dcb5&advn=458769540187099
Industrial Hygiene Technician (1420787)
No experience necessary, but experience a plus. Candidates must possess the following:
· Willingness to be trained by both a professional organization, as well as staff members
· Must have a valid and clean Driver’s License, reliable transportation and willing to travel to the DC Metropolitan, Baltimore, Northern Virginia, West Virginia and beyond
· Ability to work various hours when necessary, including potential weekends and evenings
· Desire to grow within the Company
Upon successful completion of training candidate will: Conduct asbestos, lead-based paint and other hazardous material surveys. Provide asbestos and lead-based paint abatement monitoring. Conduct mold and indoor air quality investigations and oversee remediation projects. Conduct industrial hygiene surveys, e.g. exposure assessments.
To Apply: Interested candidates should provide cover letter and resume for consideration, email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org .
Production Associate (1410711)
The Production Associate is an entry level role in our bakeries and is a valuable member of the production team focused on safely and consistently producing the highest quality product possible for customers. You will be responsible for operating high-speed production equipment. Great starting pay:$17.60/hr!
Some Key Job Responsibilities:
· You are focused on the consistent production of a high-quality product in a baking facility by performing various duties; including: the safe operation of machinery, packaging products, mixing ingredients, sanitation, and moving and/or stacking materials and equipment used in the production of fresh baked products.
· You will examine and reject products that do not meet specification; observe, maintain, and address issues to prevent and reduce waste.
· You may relieve associates for breaks/lunches as well as performs all job functions of these positions. May fill in for absent positions in production or packaging areas.
· You may be responsible for proper interpretation of all formulas and development of all dough’s, including but not limited to time, temperature, weight, and exceptions to formulas…..and much more!
The Project Estimator is responsible for creating cost proposals of glazing installations and turning them into sales for the Contract Division.
· Review contract documents, identify glazing scope items, calculate expected costs, write proposals, and interact with clients to generate sales contracts for the installation division.
· Work with vendors to get best pricing and commitments to produce work for fixed costs.
· The Project Estimator will be OSHA 10 certified.
To Apply, follow link:
General Summary: This position’s duties include several areas of branch operations: answering telephone calls, servicing customers, using computer to generate invoice, loading item(s) in customer’s vehicle. Responsible for the safe operation of all branch material handling equipment while pulling accurate orders, loading branch and customer vehicles and timely deliveries to customer locations.
To Apply, follow link: https://www.remichel.com/WebServices/WebContent/WebContent/jobs
Subcontract Officer (1420059)
• Performs pre- and post-award contract administration and management for a variety of contract types including, but not limited to: Cost Reimbursement, Fixed Price, and Time and Material, with commercial companies, educational institutions, consultants, and other varied business organizations.
• Analyzes internal requests for procurement actions from a business, financial, contractual, and risk perspective.
• Prepares requests for proposals. Reviews proposals received for completeness and accuracy. Performs in-depth cost (or price) analysis and prepares cost (or price) analysis reports and source selection justifications for subcontracts, consultant agreements, and purchase orders.
• Reviews requirements to ensure that special provisions and/or terms and conditions are flowed down and agreements are in compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate quality assurance standards.
To Apply, follow link: http://bnbi.org/careers-2/current-opportunities/
Sr. Research Associate, Bacteriology (1417479)
Works with a team of scientists to perform scientific research and obtain data critical to supporting the mission of DHS to improve national biodefense preparedness and response. As Bacteriology Sr. Research Associate, the individual in this position will support efforts to grow, analyze, and characterize, bacterial agents to provide data which addresses knowledge gaps which impact the ability to assess the degree of risk posed by these agents. Work will including performance of standard bacteriological methods as well as phenotypic, biochemical and/or molecular analyses on a variety of Gram positive and Gram negative bacterial agents.
To Apply, follow link: http://bnbi.org/careers-2/current-opportunities/
Manufacturing Associate (1419840)
Lonza Walkersville is actively seeking a Manufacturing Associate (Fill/Finish) for first shift. This position is a fill/finish position in liquid media drum filling area. This will consist of prepping, filling, and finishing drum media products and requires consistently lifting of up to 50 lbs throughout the shift. Ability to understand and document on GMP paperwork.
To Apply, follow link: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=dde4df8f3ad69f090ab0db137a2b4bd0
SFDC Specialist (1417055)
As the CRM Specialist you will be responsible for maintaining the CRM tool (Salesforce.com) and support of that tool for our Bioscience sales team. Under guidance from the Global Sales Enablement Team the CRM Specialist will partner cross-functionally across teams (finance, data team, IT, marketing, sales) to support, facilitate, and improve data within the systems. This role will assist with the day-to-day administration of sales funnel, lead flow, CRM data integrity, and other operational tasks. Activities will be performed on a regular basis to measure adoption rates and trends monitored to continuously improve the systems for a better UX (user experience). Data integrity and maintenance is a pivotal aspect of the Global Sales Enablement Team and your involvement in on-going projects will be required in providing credible data for the Bioscience teams.
To Apply, follow link: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=44d265ad4776b44fe7476fa12c27d758
Career Fair – Frederick County Government Agencies
Mark Your Calendar: On August 27th (10 am to 2 pm), the following agencies will be conducting a Career Fair at 355 Montevue Lane in Frederick, MD: Transit, Parks and Recreation, Animal Control, and Public Works (Highway Operations, Facility Services & Maintenance, Construction Management).