Inside Sales Account Manager (1423669)
New jobs listed
This role will fulfill requests for quotations and inquiries, process leads, answer telephone calls and emails, process sales orders in conjunction with ETI’s administrative team, and manage ETI’s business information systems. This role will be an excellent fit for a process-oriented inside salesperson with B2B or retail experience. Ensuring customer satisfaction through responsiveness to customer concerns, building an understanding of individual customer needs, and coordinating with the various teams at ETI to provide timely and clear answers to customer questions are important outcomes for this role. To Apply, follow link: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/ETI-Precision/Jobs
Director of Quality Control/Training (1424067)
Are you a self-starter who exceeds customer service expectations? We would love to have you become a respected member of our team! You will drive service success with a goal of improving customer satisfaction, maximizing client retention, and increasing profitability.
· Develop a training program to ensure technicians follow all company and S520 procedures.
· Provide Quality Control on all jobs.
· Provide customer service and support visits and tie workflow to schedules to ensure maximum efficiency.
· Manage all testing, remediation and services to ensure proper processes.
· Collaborate with team and share information across the organization to build positive relationships with clients and coworkers.
· Satisfy customer needs by making appropriate recommendations and briefings using accurate procedures and protocols…..and more! To Apply, send resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMd.gov (subject line: Director of QC)
Member Services Consultant (1424203)
The Member Service Consultant is responsible for member satisfaction and retention through impeccable member service and practices that promote member engagement. The Consultant will possess extensive knowledge in membership and program offerings as well as specific center information. This will be supported by reviewing current program information and actively participating in staff meetings. Will respond to members in person and on the phone by providing accurate information and by collecting and processing cash transactions and member records, and be responsible for executing the sales strategy to include a relational interview, all strategic follow-up processes and full engagement in new member and prospect management. Apply online at: https://frederickymca.org/about-us/careers (application deadline: August 30, 2021)
Quality Coordinator (1419334)
A2LA is seeking a detail oriented professional to oversee the day-to-day activities related to A2LA’s quality management system and to ensure our compliance with the international standard. This is an exceptional opportunity to learn within a global non-profit organization as a Quality Coordinator.
You are an adaptable individual who has a strong emphasis on process improvement. You have proven excellent organization skills and know how to manage your time effectively. You are someone who enjoys solving a problem and works well on a team. You have the capacity to learn technical content, as well as possess exceptional communication skills.
· Maintain the A2LA controlled documents within the QMS (Qualtrax).
· Perform specified workflows content management.
· Participate in monthly reporting to identify areas for focused attention and responsive action.
· Provide quality management system initial and follow-up training for all staff.
· Co-manage the internal audit and external evaluations.
· Prepare deliverables for auditors and perform effectiveness review for internal audit findings.
· Perform investigations when necessary.
· Act as the Qualtrax help desk; employee account creation and document troubleshooting.
· Participate in annual document review management and reporting.
· Maintain Accreditation Services mentorship and training program by developing Qualtrax modules. To Apply, send resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMd.gov (subject line: Quality Coordinator)
Moving Workers & Drivers (1424304)
Ramar, an Agent of United Van Lines is a moving and storage company located in Frederick, MD. We provide relocation services for household goods, office moves, trade shows, electronics, and special commodity. Opportunities are available for Full-time and Part-time positions for Packers and Drivers Packers/Laborers – Work as a team and are assigned to the warehouse or as a driver helper. Duties include loading/unloading, wrapping, packing and other related tasks. valid Driver license required. Successful candidates:
· Have good communication skills
· Have a positive attitude
· Able to lift/carry 50-100 lbs.
· Team Player
· Able to pass a background and drug screen
Drivers – CDL A & B drivers work local and/or long distance hauling. Class C positions also available. Drivers must meet all qualification requirements for United Van Lines and DOT. Drivers must be able to complete BOLs, inventories, and associated paperwork. Duties also include loading/unloading, pack and other related tasks. Send resume/application to: email@example.com
Associate Director of Membership (1424335)
The Associate Director of Membership is tasked with providing professional leadership and supporting the overall operation of the Membership department to produce consistent, superior service resulting in the maximization of member enrollment, engagement, satisfaction and program participation. Apply online at: https://frederickymca.org/about-us/careers (application deadline: August 30, 2021)
Residential Coordinator (1419625)
Community Living, Frederick’s largest provider of homes throughout the community for persons with developmental disabilities, is seeking a full time Residential Coordinator. This is a supervisory position that provides guidance and direction for Residential Assistants and their interactions with clients. B.S. in a human services field preferred, will substitute experience working with the ID/DD population. Understanding of DDA regulations a plus. Applicants should have a valid driver’s license. To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Residential Coordinator)
Forklift Operator (1424271)
· Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into trucks or storage facilities.
· Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
· Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks
· Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates along with parent rolls with clamp trucks…and more!
To Apply, follow link: https://career4.successfactors.com/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0000179750P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_US&career_job_req_id=13932&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&browserTimeZone=America/New_York&_s.crb=GUY0qz0LeoL7S9SUCEiOVkZ8hzs67V10cA2MOO09jfQ=
Production Supervisor (1424859)
This position oversees production lines and operations in the bakery under the supervision of the Production Manager and Plant Manager to ensure quality of product and delivery to distribution. Responsible for direct supervision of production associates. Works closely with all other departments in the bakery including maintenance, sanitation, and shipping. To Apply, follow link: http://ipc.us/t/085FE2BC06A8430A
Production Associate (1410711)
The Production Associate is an entry level role in our bakeries and is a valuable member of the production team focused on safely and consistently producing the highest quality product possible for customers. You will be responsible for operating high-speed production equipment. Great starting pay:$17.60/hr!
Some Key Job Responsibilities:
· You are focused on the consistent production of a high-quality product in a baking facility by performing various duties; including: the safe operation of machinery, packaging products, mixing ingredients, sanitation, and moving and/or stacking materials and equipment used in the production of fresh baked products.
· You will examine and reject products that do not meet specification; observe, maintain, and address issues to prevent and reduce waste.
· You may relieve associates for breaks/lunches as well as performs all job functions of these positions. May fill in for absent positions in production or packaging areas.
· You may be responsible for proper interpretation of all formulas and development of all dough’s, including but not limited to time, temperature, weight, and exceptions to formulas…..and much more! To Apply, follow link: http://ipc.us/t/940D0B79D1F74CFF
Industrial Hygiene Technician (1420787)
No experience necessary, but experience a plus. Candidates must possess the following:
· Willingness to be trained by both a professional organization, as well as staff members
· Must have a valid and clean Driver’s License, reliable transportation and willing to travel to the DC Metropolitan, Baltimore, Northern Virginia, West Virginia and beyond
· Ability to work various hours when necessary, including potential weekends and evenings
· Desire to grow within the Company
Upon successful completion of training candidate will: Conduct asbestos, lead-based paint and other hazardous material surveys. Provide asbestos and lead-based paint abatement monitoring. Conduct mold and indoor air quality investigations and oversee remediation projects. Conduct industrial hygiene surveys, e.g. exposure assessments. To Apply: Interested candidates should provide cover letter and resume for consideration, email@example.com .
Manufacturing Associate (1404940)
Account Manager (1410602)
Solutions Architect (1410069)
Automotive Mechanic (1374670)
Child Care Substitute (1424192)
School Age Child Care Teacher (1424355)
Entry Level Production Associate (1424330)
Career Fair – Frederick County Government Agencies
Mark Your Calendar: On August 27th (10 am to 2 pm), the following agencies will be conducting a Career Fair at 355 Montevue Lane in Frederick, MD: Transit, Parks and Recreation, Animal Control, and Public Works (Highway Operations, Facility Services & Maintenance, Construction Management