New jobs listed
Sr. Research Associate, Virology (#1662) (1427244)
Works with a team of scientists in the National Biological Threat Characterization Center (NBTCC) at the NBACC to execute and analyze virology research that addresses specific scientific questions of national significance in support of biodefense preparedness, response and recovery. Areas of research include a range of topics related to the physical, biological and/or pathogenic properties of viral agents and aerosols containing viral agents. Work will be performed in state-of-the-art Biosafety Level BSL – 2, 3, & 4 and ABSL – 2, 3, & 4 facilities fully staffed and equipped with a wide range of technologies required for biodefense and infectious disease research.
To Apply, follow link: <https://bnbi.org/careers-2/current-opportunities/>
Production Associate (1410711)
The Production Associate is an entry level role in our bakeries and is a valuable member of the production team focused on safely and consistently producing the highest quality product possible for customers. You will be responsible for operating high-speed production equipment. Great starting pay:$17.60/hr.!
Some Key Job Responsibilities:
· You are focused on the consistent production of a high-quality product in a baking facility by performing various duties; including: the safe operation of machinery, packaging products, mixing ingredients, sanitation, and moving and/or stacking materials and equipment used in the production of fresh baked products.
· You will examine and reject products that do not meet specification; observe, maintain, and address issues to prevent and reduce waste.
· You may relieve associates for breaks/lunches as well as performs all job functions of these positions. May fill in for absent positions in production or packaging areas.
· You may be responsible for proper interpretation of all formulas and development of all dough’s, including but not limited to time, temperature, weight, and exceptions to formulas…..and much more!
To Apply, follow link: <http://ipc.us/t/940D0B79D1F74CFF%C2%A0>
Industrial Hygiene Technician (1420787)
No experience necessary, but experience a plus. Candidates must possess the following:
· Willingness to be trained by both a professional organization, as well as staff members
· Must have a valid and clean Driver’s License, reliable transportation and willing to travel to the DC Metropolitan, Baltimore, Northern Virginia, West Virginia and beyond
· Ability to work various hours when necessary, including potential weekends and evenings
· Desire to grow within the Company
Upon successful completion of training candidate will: Conduct asbestos, lead-based paint and other hazardous material surveys. Provide asbestos and lead-based paint abatement monitoring. Conduct mold and indoor air quality investigations and oversee remediation projects. Conduct industrial hygiene surveys, e.g. exposure assessments.
To Apply: Interested candidates should provide cover letter and resume for consideration, email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> .
Production Supervisor (1424859)
This position oversees production lines and operations in the bakery under the supervision of the Production Manager and Plant Manager to ensure quality of product and delivery to distribution. Responsible for direct supervision of production associates. Works closely with all other departments in the bakery including maintenance, sanitation, and shipping.
To Apply, follow link: <http://ipc.us/t/085FE2BC06A8430A>
Forklift Operator (1424271)
· Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into trucks or storage facilities.
· Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
· Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks
· Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates along with parent rolls with clamp trucks…and more!
To Apply, follow link:
Entry-Level Production Technician (1424330)
Resolute Forest Products – Hagerstown is looking to hire select individuals with a proven track record of performance and who have demonstrated a drive to achieve and advance. Preferred requirements are a minimum of 2 years of recent full-time work experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment, along with a High School degree or G.E.D. Candidates must be at least eighteen (18) years old. Candidates with a 2 year technical degree and recent High School graduates are encouraged to apply.
We offer the following as part of our employment package:
Pay rates from $14.00 – $18.00/hour depending on position
To Apply, follow link:
Training Program Manager (1427344)
This role will focus on improving the productivity of the organizations employees by assessing developmental needs. The role exists to evaluate current training needs within the organization and expand on existing training and/or plan and implement modifications to existing training..
· Facilitates the review of existing training programs; drives enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention and/or to meet the changing needs of clientele, the organization, or the industry.
· Gears training enhancements toward the adult learner
· Partners with subject matter experts and functional groups to ensure that training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.
· Maintains knowledge of new methods and techniques for training, and training requirements applicable to the organization and/or industry.
To Apply, follow link:
Yard Jockey (1427321)
The duties of the Yard Jockey – Class A are to: A. Do a morning inspection for each yard tractor, (check oil, water, transmission fluid, tires, lights and mirrors (etc.) B. Make sure the case dock has trailers loaded with empty milk cases to unload so the plant can run continuous without any interruptions. C. Make sure the cart dock has trailers to unload and reload. D. Start all units before loading to pre cool and check to make sure they are working properly. E. Bring up the route trailers to be unloaded (back in to take the cases and carts off) so they will be ready to load when load out calls for them. F. Shuttle trucks back and forth from truck lot to Dairy for loading. G. Fuel up trailer units as needed and turn in fuel slips to the garage. H. Shuttle supplies from warehouse to the Dairy…and much more!
To Apply, follow link: <https://www.dfamilk.com/careers/careers-search>
A center will be opening in Frederick MD to address the needs of migrant children as early as late 2021. SAMU is seeking a Director to oversee the operations of this facility. Seeking a candidate with a degree in Business, Social Education, Social Work, or similar; training and specialized work experience in migrant population and youth; 3+ years of coordinating social projects; and 2+ years of team leadership.
To apply, email email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: Director)
Customer Service Advisor (1426345)
Automotive business in Frederick, MD seeks Customer Service Advisor to contribute to the growth of the organization across all lines of business through customer engagement, expert product and service knowledge, follow-up, and follow through at the service desk, on the sales floor, and at the register.
Apply online at <http://ipc.us/t/A78FD6F6206C4E61>
Moving Workers & Drivers (1424304)
Ramar, an Agent of United Van Lines is a moving and storage company located in Frederick, MD. We provide relocation services for household goods, office moves, trade shows, electronics, and special commodity. Opportunities are available for Full-time and Part-time positions for Packers and Drivers
Packers/Laborers – Work as a team and are assigned to the warehouse or as a driver helper. Duties include loading/unloading, wrapping, packing and other related tasks. Valid Driver license required.
· Have good communication skills
· Have a positive attitude
· Able to lift/carry 50-100 lbs.
· Team Player
· Able to pass a background and drug screen
Drivers – CDL A & B drivers work local and/or long distance hauling. Class C positions also available. Drivers must meet all qualification requirements for United Van Lines and DOT. Drivers must be able to complete BOLs, inventories, and associated paperwork. Duties also include loading/unloading, pack and other related tasks.
Send resume/application to: email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Highway Workers (1427703)
Frederick County Government is seeking to immediately fill Traffic/Sign, Tree, Structure/Bridge and District Crews. Sharpen your skills and earn a CDL for career advancement. Highly valued benefits include Medical, Dental, PTO, advancement opportunities and so much more! Apply online today at www.frederickcountymd.go/jobs <http://www.frederickcountymd.go/jobs> or call 301-600-1070
· Instructor (1427708)
· Social Educators (1427696)
· Dental Assistant/Receptionist
· HR Business Partner (1420973)