New jobs listed
Sales Development Specialist (1431090)
Do you have a heart for community and a passion for sales? Postern is looking for a driven Sales Development Specialist to support both the strategic growth of our company and the success of our incredible clients. As a full-service marketing agency with a forward-thinking culture, we’re looking for the right person to join our dynamic team and support our efforts to creatively help businesses grow. Whether it’s selling advertising for an exciting new publication or pitching ideas for an innovative marketing service, we want a Sales Development Specialist who will bring positive energy and authenticity to everything they do while achieving results. Apply now if this sounds like the opportunity for you!
Competitive pay, healthcare, vision, dental and life insurance (with matching), healthcare savings account, and retirement benefits (with matching). This position is full-time in our Frederick, Maryland office.
Email resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (subject line: Sales Development Specialist)
Business Development Representative (1435275)
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is a critical role in the expansion of our company which is guided by the faith-based principles of integrity, passion, humility, and teamwork. Therefore, our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. The collegial and collaborative environment will give you the leeway, support and guidance necessary to develop, to feel challenged and to have fun!
As a BDR, you will be responsible for adding fuel to our growth engine by uncovering and developing leads through research, creative prospecting and managing inbound sales activities.
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
· Commission plan
· 401(k) with 4% match
· Employee profit sharing plan
· Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
· Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits
· 24 days of flexible PTO per year
Email resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (subject line: Business Development Rep.)
Sales Representative (1435268)
If you are a top tier B2B SaaS salesperson and tired of fighting to sell your undifferentiated solution to an every increasingly crowded market, consider joining HighGear, the leading no-code enterprise workflow automation solution serving an explosive worldwide market. We are committed to your success while delivering unparalleled customer success.
We are seeking experienced direct sales representatives with proven skills selling B2B software solutions to enterprise-level organizations. You will lead a highly consultative solution sales cycle supported by marketing/lead generation programs and technically-skilled sales engineering resources. You’ll serve as evangelists presenting cutting-edge product solutions, using hands-on skills to demonstrate solutions aligned with customer needs.
Our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of passion, humility, teamwork, and integrity. We have the innovative culture and customer focus of a startup, but we are a profitable and mature company with careful financial management and strong cash reserves. And instead of fighting traffic every day, you can work close to home in a great place to live!
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive base salary depending on qualifications and experience.
· Uncapped incentive compensation for achieving/exceeding annual performance goals (100% of base compensation at quota).
· 401(k) with 4% match.
· Employee profit sharing plan.
· Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage.
· Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits.
· 24 days of flexible PTO per year.
Email resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (subject line: Sales Rep.)
Billing and Collections Clerk (1444314)
Fast-growing business in Thurmont, MD has many new ventures starting. Looking to add a Billing & Credit/Collections Clerk to the accounting team to help keep up with billing, collections, and other accounting tasks. The Billing & Credit/Collections Clerk’s main responsibility will be to work with customers to send invoices and collect payments. Will also be working directly with our current Accounting Team to assist with other accounting tasks that relate to the 7 businesses under our umbrella.
Email resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (subject line: Billing & Collections Clerk)
Technical Support Engineer (1443192)
Frederick MD firm is looking for an experienced and forward-thinking Technical Support Engineer to join the team. The position requires a well-rounded individual who can work independently, remotely and at client sites, consulting, implementing, and managing a wide variety of technical solutions. Excellent interpersonal communication and time/project management skills are required. This role is also responsible for the upkeep, configuration and reliable operation of individual and multi-user computer systems for both internal and external clients
To Apply, follow link <https://gomainspring.applytojob.com/apply/HyMzNi3xH0/Technical-Support-Engineer>
Printer Operator (1437359)
The full-time Digital Print Operators will be responsible for operating the inkjet, laser, xerographic or offset duplicating printers; will also review job instructions to prepare jobs for printing. Maintain daily print job production logs and daily delivery manifests. Setup, program and release jobs from print queue; may adjust image position, perforations and folds on paper. Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality.
To Apply, follow link <http://ipc.us/t/61AC1023D3034B20>
Caregiver CNA/GNA/CMT-Frederick, MD (1433876)
HomeCentris Personal Care <https://www.homecentris.com/services/home-care-homecare-home-health/> is seeking Caregivers in Frederick, MD to provide dynamic service to its personal care services in the setting where our clients most want to be, in their homes.
We offer competitive compensation, health benefits, 401K flexible scheduling, opportunity for growth, and a positive work environment.
Are you ready for a collaborative atmosphere, where you are respected and valued? Come talk to us today.
· Assists clients with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) or Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs) as instructed by the Nurse Case Manager and the client specific care plan.
· Activities of Daily Living may include, but are not limited to, bathing and personal hygiene, assistance with dressing and grooming, eating, mobility, and toileting.
· Instrumental Activities of Daily Living may include, but are not limited to, meal preparation and planning, light housekeeping, errands, accompaniment to appointments, and assistance with communication such as the use of the telephone.
To Apply, follow link <https://www.homecentris.com/job/caregivers-needed-in-western-md/>
Class A Driver (1437904)
The Driver position at Dairy Maid Dairy provides services to large grocery stores, convenience stores, nursing homes, schools, hospitals and more. Drivers may operate a straight truck, a tractor trailer. They are accountable for high standards of outstanding customer service and are expected to communicate frequently to their peers, supervisors, and others as necessary. We expect our drivers to represent our Company professionally and respectfully.
To Apply, follow link <https://www.dfamilk.com/careers/careers-search>
Machine Operator- Pasteurization- 2nd Shift (1436419)
To run milk pasteurizer in a safe and efficient manner to ensure product is pasteurized and safe for our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Operation of pasteurizer in compliance with state and federal guidelines
· Obtaining samples of milk and cream for laboratory testing
· Washing and sanitizing milk silos and cream tanks
· CIP pasteurizer and cream lines
· Monitor the CIP system and chemicals used in it
· Maintain production and cleaning charts and records
· Must follow all safety procedures Good Manufacturing Practices
To Apply, follow link <https://www.dfamilk.com/careers/careers-search>
Histology Technologist (1437156)
Support pathology and histology services in the following major areas of research:
Gross pathology, including assisting with high-containment/biosafety level (BSL)-4 necropsy o Histopathology o Electron microscopy; Provide routine and specialized pathology support within BSL-4 necropsy suites and full-service histopathology and electron microscopy laboratories, including performing reagent changes and standard laboratory maintenance, materials preparation, data management, and specimen archival. * Assist with high-containment/BSL-4 postmortem examinations of a variety of species, including rodents and nonhuman primates; Will be required to be on-call for evening/weekend/holiday duty providing necropsy support or performing other duties as required by the contract.
To Apply, follow link <https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg04/ats/careers/v2/searchResults?org=AKIMEKATECH&cws=43>
Senior Manufacturing Engineer (1438677)
· Leads, recommends, and implements process improvement, problem resolution, and project management
· Uses appropriate continuous improvement tools and methodologies to analyze current state and explores future state solutions for plant layouts, fabrication methods, material flow, and front end business processes
· Conducts research to recommend and implement improvements with technology and engineering principles
· Participates in the Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) process
· Explores and develops the use of technology (equipment, communications, integration) to improve safety and financial (EBITDA and NWC) performance.
To Apply, follow link: <https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/CanamSteelCorporation>
Operations Support Administrator (1437950)
Responsible as back-up and support to multiple operation functions including production, traffic and purchasing.
· Performs data entry functions
· Assist in conducting End of Period inventories
· Pick up and disperse reports
· Files reports, letters and other documents. Maintains orderly filing systems
· Performs other routine clerical duties as required including the preparation of forms, spreadsheets and other documents
· Performs other job duties as assigned
· Maintains a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in an effective manner with customers, co-workers, clients and supervisors.
To Apply, follow link <https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/CanamSteelCorporation>
· Technician (1443959)
· Customer Service – Pre-Construction (1437300)
· Production Workers (1436292)
· Welders (1436296)
· Class B Driver (1439576)
· Lab Technician/Plant P/T (1441402)
· Yard Jockey Class B (1427321)
· Machine Operator (1416442)
Recruitment Events-for Oct. – MD Manufacturing month
Dairy Maid Dairy interviewing in person:
Registration link: <https://tinyurl.com/dairy-maid-dairy-career-fair>
When: Thurs., Oct. 7 from 10am-2pm
Where: 259 East 7th Street, Frederick, MD 21701
· Inventory Management Specialist
· Machine Operator
· Lab Technician
· Driver Non-CDL
· Class A Drivers
· Class B Divers
Canam Steel Corporation interviewing in person:
Registration link: <https://tinyurl.com/canam-steel-career-fair>
When: Thurs., Oct. 14 from 9am-12pm
Where: 4010 Clay Street, Point of Rocks, Maryland 21777
· Operations Support Administrator
· Senior Manufacturing Engineer
· Production Supervisor
· IT Support Technician
· Production Workers