New jobs listed
Administrative Assistant (1449580)
The full-time position is 8:30am-5:30pm with 1 hour lunch, paid holidays, and vacation.
The Administrative Assistant will serve in a fast-paced environment and is a special person who will act as the primary support for Jim Bass (CEO) and is an essential part of the teams’ success.
This person will be responsible for providing support to one of Frederick’s leading Real Estate Team Leaders. This position’s purpose is to increase the amount of high-quality time Jim can invest into expanding and nurturing life-time relationships with his clients and providing extraordinary Leadership.
· Manage Team Leader’s Schedule
· The position will require you be organized and able to manage projects on your own while requiring little supervision.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Calendar Management with effective prioritization, resolving scheduling conflicts as necessary.
· Preparation, drafting and editing of presentations, correspondence, and general communications.
· Meeting coordination: organizing recurring and ad hoc meetings and materials production (printing, copying etc.) General administrative support including phone coverage, emails, filing (paper and electronic).
· Travel arrangements and coordination as needed.
To apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org WLeatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov (Subject line – Admin. Assistant)
Insurance Agent (1478768)
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents are entrepreneurs that market only State Farm insurance and financial service products. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs.
· Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
· Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
· Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
· Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success every day.
As an agent team member, you will receive:
· Salary plus commission/bonus
· Health benefits
· Profit sharing
· Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
· Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office
To apply, email resume to email@example.com WLeatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov (Subject: Insurance and Financial Services)
Sales Representative (1466020)
TOMI Environmental Solutions Inc. is looking for a full-time Sales Representative, based out of Frederick, MD office. TOMI has an immediate opening for multiple positions in this role. This individual must be energetic, highly self-motivated, and able to work independently. The Sales Representative must possess high energy, the ability to convey excitement about our product, must be able to generate leads and have exceptional follow up & follow through capabilities. In addition, their analytical ability is a valuable asset, while their communication skills can make a difference which supports product sales globally. We are a casual, fun, and high-paced work environment! Would you like to be part of cutting-edge technology that is dedicated to making the world a safer place?
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org WLeatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov (Subject line – Sales Rep)
Maintenance Technician (1481407)
· Troubleshoot, install, repair, and maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment, to include but not limited to: hydraulic and pneumatic systems, motors, gearboxes, VFD/HMI/Servo control devices, conveying systems, industrial printers, valves, photo eyes, switches, heat exchangers, level controls.
· Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
· Demonstrate equipment functions and features to machine operators.
· Enter codes and instructions to program computer-controlled machinery.
· Complete scheduled preventative maintenance on equipment (planned and unplanned maintenance activities).
· Respond to production needs as they occur on the production floor….and much more!
To apply, email resume or letter of interest to email@example.com LLewis@FrederickCountyMD.gov
Low Voltage Cable Installation Technician (1477448)
Installation of Low Voltage cabling. Applicant is responsible for installation of data cabling to include, copper, coaxial and fiber optic cable. Must be able to read blueprints and able to terminate cables with RJ45 connector and F-style compression connectors. Must be able to climb ladders and lift boxes up to 75 lbs.
To apply, follow link: https://patriot-tech.com/about/career-opportunities/available-opportunities/ https://patriot-tech.com/about/career-opportunities/available-opportunities/
Assembly Technician (1481422)
Essential Functions of the Job (listed in order of importance):
· Prepare material for assembly process including documentation review, tool selection, component selection, workstation set-up, and disassembly of product
· Set-up and complete assembly and sub-assembly tasks per the job order
· Use various hand tools (manual or power) in a safe manner to complete assembly tasks
· Review completed parts to customer requirements and department standards
· Perform final assembly process including packaging product for shipment using established materials and methods
· Comply with all health and safety requirements based on each operation
· Complete all required production paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
To apply, follow link: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/615699
Maintenance Technician (1481676)
· Repair and maintain plant equipment to ensure safe and reliable production. Perform modifications and repairs as necessary to include cutting, grinding, and welding.
· Inspect equipment, building, and facility to ensure safe and compliant operations.
· Document and record information related to equipment service, waste disposal, and other relevant compliance documentation in CMMS system.
· Coordinate and communicate with production management scheduled preventative maintenance as well as unplanned maintenance.
· Perform general physical activities to include cleaning, sweeping, furniture moves, and other manual activities related to the facility.
· Comply with all health and safety requirements based on each task.
· Participate in and support improvement projects within production environment.
· Maintain maintenance tooling and equipment in appropriate manner.
To Apply, follow link: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/803454
Production Workers – (1480882)
$18.77 per hour to start -SIGN ON – PRODUCTION BONUS!!!!!! (Willing to train)
· Performs production welding in a fast-paced environment.
· Read and interpret weld symbols on shop drawings and blueprints.
· Ensures that all welds are complete and of good quality; repair bad welds as necessary.
· Maintains a positive, clean, and orderly work environment.
· Performs daily cleaning and maintenance of area.
· Works in a safe and productive manner….and more!
GROWTH opportunities with this company!
To Apply, follow link: http://ipc.us/t/3023F310CE00406B
Staff Accountant (1481211)
The Staff Accountant will assist in maintaining general ledger accounts and conduct other accounting-related activities. Provide a record of assets, liabilities, and other financial transactions. Balance books periodically and prepare profit and loss, income, and balance sheet statements. Maintain receipts and disbursement reports. May plan, conduct, and participate in the basic analysis of cost assignments, ensuring that all assigned projects adhere to accepted cost accounting standards. Assist in the preparation of management reports that measure performance against key objectives and strategies.
To apply, follow link: http://ipc.us/t/25E297EBE9B14305
School Bus Driver (1463337)
Drive a school bus and earn great pay plus the best benefit package – includes health, dental and vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement – and flexible schedules that work great for everyone, including college students, veterans, and others! Training is provided. Hiring now for benefited and part-time positions. Starting wage: $20.60/hr… Already experienced with a CDL? We pay more for your experience!
To apply, follow link: https://www.applitrack.com/fcps/OnlineApp/
Other available positions
· Senior Software Developer – Remote (1461691)
· Senior QA Analyst – Remote (1460970)
· Data Entry Associate (1478601)