Wind Advisory To Take Effect Saturday Afternoon
..WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 4 PM SATURDAY TO 1 AM EST
* WHAT...West winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 55 mph
* WHERE...In Maryland, Washington, Frederick MD and Central and
Eastern Allegany Counties. In West Virginia, Morgan, Berkeley,
Eastern Grant and Eastern Mineral Counties.
* WHEN...From 4 PM Saturday to 1 AM EST Sunday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The highest gusts are most likely between 6
pm and Midnight this evening.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.
By The National Weather Service, Sterling, Va.