New jobs listed
Electronics Technician (1497104)
Technicians are responsible for testing, basic repairs, and reporting of all IT equipment we process.
· Basic testing of PCs, laptops, printers, monitors, servers, network equipment and any other equipment that needs to be tested.
· Scanning in and recording all equipment into an Excel Spreadsheet with all specifications and notes on functionality of the equipment.
· Responsible for Data Security and Destruction
· Sorting any items to be recycled and placed in the proper locations.
· Organizing and storing equipment onto pallets and labeling for inventory.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: Electronics Technician)
Food Services Supervisor (1495514)
The Food & Nutrition Supervisor oversees daily operations of the Food & Nutrition Department. Utilizes staffing resources effectively. Works with manager to keep staffing within budget. Acts as a role model by following policies & procedures in accordance with organization’s standards. Ensures schedules are maintained throughout the day relative to mealtimes and workflows. Manages all onboarding, hiring functions. Serves as manager on duty for entire department during weekend rotation.
Apply online at www.frederickhealth.org/careers <http://www.frederickhealth.org/careers>
Manufacturing Production Laborer (1491101)
We are looking for candidates who have strong attendance, a willingness to learn, and a positive attitude. You will be responsible for direct labor tasks related to the assembly of products for our Homebuilding operations. You will be expected to perform your role with a high focus on quality, safety, and productivity. Qualifications include:
· Excellent attendance record, and willingness to work as a team to achieve productivity goals.
· Ability to work inside or outside (as required) in a strong safety-focused environment.
· Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, to include lifting to 60lbs.
· Experience with hand tools, nail guns, and staple guns is preferred, not required.
· Ability to read a tape measure preferred, not required.
· Experience with framing, mill work, trim and other related construction skills highly desirable.
Apply online at <https://bit.ly/3yFb1gg>
Manufacturing Controls Engineer (1491926)
Seeking a highly motivated, driven person who finds solving problems energizing. The role directly supports business goals and our company’s continuous improvement environment to ensure capacity and growth requirements are met at the highest levels of Safety, Quality, and Cost. You will have the chance to apply new learning and creative ideas to solve real-world business challenges through technical innovation. You’ll also be part of a dynamic work environment with a fast-growing, career-oriented company, dedicated to delivering a high-quality product and an outstanding customer experience. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for the following in a dynamic manufacturing setting:
· Responsible for the development and support of equipment and processes that utilize PLCs and HMIs, Robotics, and Vision Inspection Systems.
· Diagnose equipment failures with a focus on root cause corrective action.
· Provide training to manufacturing team members as well as hands-on support to the maintenance team to troubleshoot and resolve extended downtime situations.
· And much more!
Apply online at <https://bit.ly/3p2OaaY>
Administrative Assistant (1449580)
The full-time position is 8:30am-5:30pm with 1 hour lunch, paid holidays and vacation.
The Administrative Assistant will serve in a fast-paced environment and is a special person who will act as the primary support for Jim Bass (CEO) and is an essential part of the teams’ success.
This person will be responsible for providing support to one of Frederick’s leading Real Estate Team Leaders. This position’s purpose is to increase the amount of high-quality time Jim can invest into expanding and nurturing life-time relationships with his clients and providing extraordinary Leadership. He is a multiple business owner as well as National Real Estate Coach.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – Admin. Assistant)
Service Coordinator (1488876)
Service Coordination, Inc. is looking for Service Coordinators with a passion to serve and work within your community – people who LOVE what they do and who are ready to *finally* be taken care of to the same degree that they care for others!
Why should YOU want to work with us?
· We offer competitive pay, including ALL travel (mileage + drive time) and quarterly bonus potential
· Generous Employee Referral Program
· Excellent benefits, including a tuition reimbursement program, a student loan repayment program, medical, dental and vision plans, 100% employer paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance, 403(b) match (up to 5% of your annual salary), generous vacation and sick leave accrual and holiday pay
· Extensive paid training and employer-provided laptop and cell phone
· Supportive Leadership Teams that want you to succeed, participate in your training and facilitate open communication through monthly Town Halls and Annual Reviews
Service Coordinators provide targeted case management by advocating, arranging and monitoring services and identifying supports for people with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Some key duties attached to this role are: establishing positive relationships with the people we support and other stakeholders, facilitate the creation of person-centered plans and monitor throughout the year, enter activity notes within 24 hours, maintain records and deal with sensitive information, facilitate resolutions and provide resources to the people we support.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – Service Coordinator)
Operation Coordinator (1491491)
As Operations Coordinator, you will provide support to a growing non-profit organization that is focused on creating a vital and thriving business and residential corridor in the City of Frederick. If you are seeking to make an impact in the community while utilizing your organizational, marketing, and fundraising skills, this is the job for you! You will be instrumental in communications for the organization on social media platforms, in print and on the web. You will provide support to the volunteer board of directors in conjunction with the organization’s mission. You must be available to work some evenings and weekends, for a few hours at a time, such as for board meetings, and related organization sponsored events and networking. Flexible schedule with part-time hours.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software for some administrative duties. Familiarity with Adobe systems and WordPress is a PLUS.
Apply online at email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Insectary Lab Manager (1488044)
The Lab Manager is responsible to all aspects of the scientific and operational activities in the lab. Working in concert with our technical team, the lab manager will run experiment protocols, examine their results, document and generate the required reports. The Lab Manager must demonstrate leadership and teamwork while ensuring high performances in terms of safety, quality and productivity.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Low Voltage Cable Installation Technician (1477448)
Installation of Low Voltage cabling. Applicant is responsible for installation of data cabling to include, copper, coaxial and fiber optic cable. Must be able to read blueprints and able to terminate cables with RJ45 connector and F-style compression connectors. Must be able to climb ladders and lift boxes up to 75 lbs.
Apply online at https://patriot-tech.com/about/career-opportunities/available-opportunities/ <https://patriot-tech.com/about/career-opportunities/available-opportunities/>
Production Workers – (1480882)
$18.77 per hour to start -SIGN ON – PRODUCTION BONUS!!!!!! (Willing to train)
· Performs production welding in a fast-paced environment.
· Read and interpret weld symbols on shop drawings and blueprints.
· Ensures that all welds are complete and of good quality; repair bad welds as necessary.
· Maintains a positive, clean, and orderly work environment.
· Performs daily cleaning and maintenance of area.
· Works in a safe and productive manner….and more!
GROWTH opportunities with this company!
Apply online at <http://ipc.us/t/3023F310CE00406B>
Administrative Assistant (1488086)
Telework position with some in-person meetings and project work necessary.
· Project management ability,
· Accounts receivable experience,
· Record keeping,
· Coordinating projects and priorities,
· Witness coordination, including preparing subpoenas and managing the service of those subpoenas.
· Proficient in word, excel, adobe pro, DocuSign and creating PDF documents.
· Handling online billing system and must be comfortable with PayPal, Venmo and LawPay.
· Must be comfortable managing and working with online documents, large amounts of data, including body cam footage and cell phone extractions.
· Ability to send all evidence electronically and they will have to download it to a file and keep it organized.
To apply, email resume to LLewis@frederickcountymd.gov <mailto:LLewis@frederickcountymd.gov>
Administrative Assistant (1497839)
Duties will include (but not limited to).
· Payroll and HR duties (mostly data entry and record keeping)
· Invoice coding and processing
· Creating and closing purchase orders
· Miscellaneous data entry for company record keeping
· Answering phone calls and greeting walk-in visitors
· Will report directly to myself (Plant Manager)
· Handle minor secretarial duties
· Will serve as a backup to our scale-clerk to weigh and dispatch trucks
To apply, email resume to: email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Technical Document Specialist III (1486918)
This individual will be responsible for administration of an electronic documentation management system in the role of QM1 and DMSCO. Lead role in Document Control in organization, documentation issuance, filing, archiving and overall control of quality records….and more!
Apply online at <https://www.lonza.com/careers>
Other available positions
· Warehouse Associate/Electronics Sorter (1497102)
· Manufacturing Production Laborer (1491101)
· Operations Manager (1491129)
· Sr. Software Developer (1461691)
· Sr. QA Analyst (1460970)
· Sales Representative (1466020)
· Office Assistant (1492634)
· Logistics Coordinator (1491939)
· School Bus Driver (1463337)
· Front Desk Associate (1492631)
· Interior Designer (1488898)
You are invited to join us on
Tuesday, January 11th, 2022, from 2:00pm – 6pm
At the Thurmont Event Complex
Learn about career opportunities from over 20+ employers:
· Assisting Hands Home Care
· Navistar Direct · YMCA of Frederick County
· Flood Department, LLC
· Sleep Inn & Suites
· Creative Children’s Center
· United States Tower Service
· Arc of Frederick County
· Western Maryland Hospital
· Autumn Lake Healthcare
· Prolist Direct Marketing Services
· Maryland Department of Health, Potomac Center and SETT
· Frederick National Laboratory
· Prince George’s County Police Department
· Sheppard Pratt
· Boss Care
· Frederick City Police
· Stratus Security Consulting
· Master Deck Builders and more….
Register today at: <https://start-the-newyear-with-a-newcareer.eventbrite.com/>