New jobs listed
Commercial Kitchen Hood Cleaning Technician (1502306)
Position entails cleaning commercial kitchen hoods at small and large restaurants. Requires using power washer, as well as cleaning agents to properly and safely clean hoods from food residue. Must be reliable, have good attention to details, and be comfortable working indoors and outdoors. Training will be provided. Four (4) openings available.
For more information and to apply, call 240-708-3292.
Manufacturing Supervisor (1491215)
The role will rotate Supervisor positions among major business functions like Customer Service, Logistics, Production, and Materials that encompasses managing and improving areas like process improvement, safety, quality, and employee development. Will lead and manage teams, promoting a positive work environment focused on achieving business goals. Foster an environment of coaching, development, and teamwork and ensure expectations and results are communicated effectively. Understand annual business goals and objectives, then identify and implement projects and processes to achieve those goals.
Apply online at <https://bit.ly/3GNOwZb>
Manufacturing Controls Engineer (1491926)
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for the following in a dynamic manufacturing setting:
· Responsible for the development and support of equipment and processes that utilize PLCs and HMIs, Robotics, and Vision Inspection Systems.
· Diagnose equipment failures with a focus on root cause corrective action.
· Provide training to manufacturing team members as well as hands-on support to the maintenance team to troubleshoot and resolve extended downtime situations.
· Drive the equipment upgrade process with a focus on serviceability, reliability, and improved capability.
· Interact closely with cross-functional teams to develop, design, program, and debug new and existing equipment to include automated and robotic solutions to optimize performance.aaand much more!
Apply online at <https://bit.ly/3p2OaaY>
Administrative Assistant (1449580)
The full-time position is 8:30am-5:30pm with 1 hour lunch, paid holidays and vacation.
The Administrative Assistant will serve in a fast-paced environment and is a special person who will act as the primary support for Jim Bass (CEO) and is an essential part of the teams’ success.
This person will be responsible for providing support to one of Frederick’s leading Real Estate Team Leaders. This position’s purpose is to increase the amount of high-quality time Jim can invest into expanding and nurturing life-time relationships with his clients and providing extraordinary Leadership. He is a multiple business owner as well as National Real Estate Coach.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – Admin. Assistant)
Service Coordinator (1488876)
Service Coordination, Inc. is looking for Service Coordinators with a passion to serve and work within your community – people who LOVE what they do and who are ready to *finally* be taken care of to the same degree that they care for others!
Service Coordinators provide targeted case management by advocating, arranging and monitoring services and identifying supports for people with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Some key duties attached to this role are: establishing positive relationships with the people we support and other stakeholders, facilitate the creation of person-centered plans and monitor throughout the year, enter activity notes within 24 hours, maintain records and deal with sensitive information, facilitate resolutions and provide resources to the people we support.
Why should YOU want to work with us?
· We offer competitive pay, including ALL travel (mileage + drive time) and quarterly bonus potential
· Generous Employee Referral Program
· Excellent benefits,
· Extensive paid training and employer-provided laptop and cell phone
· Supportive Leadership Teams that want you to succeed, participate in your training and facilitate open communication through monthly Town Halls and Annual Reviews
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – Service Coordinator)
Production Trainer (1504650)
· Provides new hires with a one-on-one learning experience.
· Designs and develops production training programs in all production areas.
· Identify and implement the appropriate training methods or activities to ensure program is effective.
· Assess program effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills.
· Ensure all trainees are capable of producing a product that meets recognized standards and customer expectations.
· May provide remedial and supplemental training to employees to assist them in learning proper job s), safe work habits or cross training.
· Advise management team on training opportunities as observed and develop action plan as appropriate…and much more!
To Apply, follow link: <https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/CanamSteelCorporation>
Test technician (1504770)
Summary: This is an entry level apprentice position to the Test Technician II. Must be able to perform the following analytical duties in a reasonable and productive time frame.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Demonstrate basic knowledge of refrigeration and electrical components, their use, and the proper operation of those components.
· Must be familiar with HVAC systems.
· Must be able to interpret electrical schematics.
· Must have basic industrial electrical knowledge to trouble shoot HVAC or environmental control systems.
· Must be willing to assist the Test Technician II.
· Assemble fans and wire them for assembly.
· Other duties as assigned….and more.
To Apply, follow link: <https://career8.successfactors.com/career?company=stulzairteP>
Operation Coordinator (1491491)
As Operations Coordinator, you will provide support to a growing non-profit organization that is focused on creating a vital and thriving business and residential corridor in the City of Frederick. If you are seeking to make an impact in the community while utilizing your organizational, marketing, and fundraising skills, this is the job for you! You will be instrumental in communications for the organization on social media platforms, in print and on the web. You will provide support to the volunteer board of directors in conjunction with the organization’s mission. You must be available to work some evenings and weekends, for a few hours at a time, such as for board meetings, and related organization sponsored events and networking. Flexible schedule with part-time hours.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software for some administrative duties. Familiarity with Adobe systems and WordPress is a PLUS.
Apply online at email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Administrative Assistant (1497839)
Duties will include (but not limited to).
· Payroll and HR duties (mostly data entry and record keeping)
· Invoice coding and processing
· Creating and closing purchase orders
· Miscellaneous data entry for company record keeping
· Answering phone calls and greeting walk-in visitors
· Will report directly to myself (Plant Manager)
· Handle minor secretarial duties
· Will serve as a backup to our scale-clerk to weigh and dispatch trucks
To apply, email resume to: email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Production Associate (1504391)
· Training will be 2-4 weeks on one shift .
· Shift after training will vary depending on bakery needs.
· Will fill in as Vacation Relief on other shifts as needed.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· You are focused on the consistent production of a high-quality product in a baking facility by performing various duties; including:the safe operation of machinery, packaging products, mixing ingredients, sanitation, and moving and/or stacking materials and equipment used in the production of fresh baked products.
· You will examine and reject products that do not meet specification; observe, maintain, and address issues to prevent and reduce waste.
· You may relieve associates for breaks/lunches as well as performs all job functions of these positions. May fill in for absent positions in production or packaging areas…and much more! To Apply, follow link: <https://careers.bimbobakeriesusa.com/en-US/search?keywords=&location=Frederick,MD,USA&placeid=ChIJ4669jAzFyYkRmRwRvb1HYto>