Fire Damages Garage In Allegany County

One motorcycle was lost in the flames.

Garage in LaVale Damaged By Fire  (From Md. State Fire  Marshal’s Office)

LaVale, Md (KM) A garage fire Monday night in Allegany County is being labeled accidental.

According to the Maryland State Fire  Marshal’s Office, fire fighters were dispatched just before 8:30 PM to 724 LaVale Terrace in LaVale, and found a 36’x30′  residential garage on fire. They spent 45-minutes bringing the flames under control. There were no injuries.

The Fire Marshal’s Office says the cause of the fire was the failure of a flue pipe.

One motorcycle was lost in the flames.

By Kevin McManus