New jobs listed
Wine Sales Associate (1506272)
Our ideal candidate is ambitious, attentive, friendly and engaged. Customer-focused and motivated individuals that are able to drive sales and increase profitability by delivering outstanding, fast and friendly service will thrive in this position. With a passion for wine, beer and spirits, the candidate will enjoy sharing product knowledge and creating a fun and inviting environment that encourages customers to return time after time!
To apply, email email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> and include job title in subject line.
Food Services Supervisor (1495514)
The Supervisor oversees daily operations of the Food and Nutrition Dept; also utilizes staffing resources effectively. Works with manager to keep staffing within budget; acts as a role model by following policies & procedures in accordance with organization’s standards; ensures schedules are maintained throughout the day relative to mealtimes and workflows; manages all onboarding and hiring functions; and serves as manager on duty for entire department during weekend rotation.
Apply online at www.frederickhealth.org/careers <http://www.frederickhealth.org/careers>
Dental Office Receptionist/Office Manager (1507533)
Ideal candidate will have experience with day-to-day activities of the dental practice, experience as a front desk admin with knowledge of dental insurance. Must be comfortable with checking patients EOBs, billing, and with discussing finances and collecting co-pays from patients. Candidate should be comfortable coding & submitting dental claims along with keeping track of claims. Familiar with dental finances and with managing patient accounts. Candidate must be able to work well with the other members of our team. Candidate must be willing to travel between Eldersburg and Frederick offices.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: Dental Office)
Commercial Kitchen Hood Cleaning Technician (1502306)
Position entails cleaning commercial kitchen hoods at small and large restaurants. Requires using power washer, as well as cleaning agents to properly and safely clean hoods from food residue. Must be reliable, have good attention to details, and be comfortable working indoors and outdoors. Training will be provided. Four (4) openings available.
For more information and to apply, call 240-708-3292.
Administrative Assistant (1449580)
The full-time position is 8:30am-5:30pm with 1 hour lunch, paid holidays and vacation.
The Administrative Assistant will serve in a fast-paced environment and is a special person who will act as the primary support for Jim Bass (CEO) and is an essential part of the teams’ success.
This person will be responsible for providing support to one of Frederick’s leading Real Estate Team Leaders. This position’s purpose is to increase the amount of high-quality time Jim can invest into expanding and nurturing life-time relationships with his clients and providing extraordinary Leadership. He is a multiple business owner as well as National Real Estate Coach.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – Admin. Assistant)
Service Coordinator (1488876)
Service Coordinators provide targeted case management by advocating, arranging and monitoring services and identifying supports for people with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Some key duties attached to this role are: establishing positive relationships with the people we support and other stakeholders, facilitate the creation of person-centered plans and monitor throughout the year, enter activity notes within 24 hours, maintain records and deal with sensitive information, facilitate resolutions and provide resources to the people we support.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – Service Coordinator)
A sign-on bonus of $1200.00, $18.00 per hour to start – in addition to your base salary the ability to earn $1.00 up to $10.00 per hour calculated daily – Shift differential for 2nd or 3rd shift – a dedicated trainer on staff – growth opportunities – a wide range of benefits. Training provided-Job Description: Performs welding operations and related tasks such as gathering required parts, setting up materials for welding and welding joist products. Perform such work consistent with the corporate mission and values and produce a product that meets recognized standards and customer expectations by maintaining quality procedures. To Apply, follow link: <https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/CanamSteelCorporation>
Production Workers (1480882)
A sign-on bonus of $1200.00 , $18.77 per hour to start – in addition to your base salary the ability to earn $1.00 up to $10.00 per hour calculated daily – Shift differential for 2nd or 3rd shift – a dedicated trainer on staff – growth opportunities – a wide range of benefits. Job Description: Performs welding operations and related tasks such as gathering required parts, setting up materials for welding and welding joist products. Perform such work consistent with the corporate mission and values and produce a product that meets recognized standards and customer expectations by maintaining quality procedures. To Apply, follow link: <https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/CanamSteelCorporation>
Production Trainer (1504650)
· Provides new hires with a one-on-one learning experience.
· Designs and develops production training programs in all production areas.
· Identify and implement the appropriate training methods or activities to ensure program is effective.
· Assess program effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills.
· Ensure all trainees are capable of producing a product that meets recognized standards and customer expectations.
· May provide remedial and supplemental training to employees to assist them in learning proper job s), safe work habits or cross training.
· Advise management team on training opportunities as observed and develop action plan as appropriate…..and much more!
To Apply, follow link: <https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/CanamSteelCorporation>
Test Technician (1504770)
Summary: This is an entry level apprentice position to the Test Technician II. Must be able to perform the following analytical duties in a reasonable and productive time frame.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Demonstrate basic knowledge of refrigeration and electrical components, their use, and the proper operation of those components.
· Must be familiar with HVAC systems.
· Must be able to interpret electrical schematics.
· Must have basic industrial electrical knowledge to trouble shoot HVAC or environmental control systems.
· Must be willing to assist the Test Technician II.
· Assemble fans and wire them for assembly.
· Other duties as assigned….and more.
To Apply, follow link: <https://career8.successfactors.com/career?company=stulzairteP>
Operation Coordinator (1491491)
As Operations Coordinator, you will provide support to a growing non-profit organization that is focused on creating a vital and thriving business and residential corridor in the City of Frederick. If you are seeking to make an impact in the community while utilizing your organizational, marketing, and fundraising skills, this is the job for you! You will be instrumental in communications for the organization on social media platforms, in print and on the web. You will provide support to the volunteer board of directors in conjunction with the organization’s mission. You must be available to work some evenings and weekends, for a few hours at a time, such as for board meetings, and related organization sponsored events and networking. Flexible schedule with part-time hours.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software for some administrative duties. Familiarity with Adobe systems and WordPress is a PLUS.
Apply online at email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Administrative Assistant (1497839)
Duties will include (but not limited to).
· Payroll and HR duties (mostly data entry and record keeping)
· Invoice coding and processing
· Creating and closing purchase orders
· Miscellaneous data entry for company record keeping
· Answering phone calls and greeting walk-in visitors
· Will report directly to myself (Plant Manager)
· Handle minor secretarial duties
· Will serve as a backup to our scale-clerk to weigh and dispatch trucks
To apply, email resume to: email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Production Associate (1504391)
· Training will be 2-4 weeks on one shift.
· Shift after training will vary depending on bakery needs.
· Will fill in as Vacation Relief on other shifts as needed.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· You are focused on the consistent production of a high-quality product in a baking facility by performing various duties; including: the safe operation of machinery, packaging products, mixing ingredients, sanitation, and moving and/or stacking materials and equipment used in the production of fresh baked products.
· You will examine and reject products that do not meet specification; observe, maintain, and address issues to prevent and reduce waste.
· You may relieve associates for breaks/lunches as well as performs all job functions of these positions. May fill in for absent positions in production or packaging areas.
· You may be responsible for proper interpretation of all formulas and development of all dough’s, including but not limited to time, temperature, weight, and exceptions to formulas.
To Apply, follow link: <https://careers.bimbobakeriesusa.com/en-US/search?keywords=&location=Frederick,MD,USA&placeid=ChIJ4669jAzFyYkRmRwRvb1HYto>
Other available positions
· Manufacturing Supervisor (1491215)
· Manufacturing Controls Engineer (1491926)
· Food Service Supervisor (1495514)
· Catering Associate (1495703)
· Sr. Software Developer (1461691)
· Sr. QA Analyst (1460970)
· Sales Representative (1466020)
· Insurance Agent (1478768)
· Office Associate (1492634)
· Front Desk Associate (1492631)
· Interior Designer (1488898)