New jobs listed
Customer Service Coordinator (1513924)
The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for handling incoming calls and emails from construction project managers regarding material orders, part information, and delivery questions. Will ensure high levels of customer service are provided through daily interaction with customers; distribute and review reports for purposes of manufacturing, scheduling, and shipping packages; recommend ongoing best practices related to the call center; and more. Seeking candidates with 2+ years of administrative experience; strong attention to details; good communication skills; and excellent planning and organizational abilities.
Learn more and apply at <https://bit.ly/3H6pxkA>
Operations Supervisor – Night (1513918)
This role will rotate Supervisor positions among major business functions like Customer Service, Logistics, Production, and Materials that encompasses managing and improving areas like process improvement, safety, quality, and employee development. The responsibilities of this position may include, but are not limited to:
· Leading and managing teams promoting a positive work environment focused on achieving business goals. Fostering an environment of coaching, development, and teamwork and ensuring expectations and results are communicated effectively.
· Understanding NVR and the plant’s yearly business objectives, initiatives, and productivity, quality, and delivery goals and ensuring they are met or exceeded.
· Identifying and implementing projects or processes to achieve business goals…and more!
Learn more and apply online at <https://bit.ly/3g4uCxH>
Technical Services (1513932)
As a Technical Services / Quality Assurance Representative, you will need a comprehensive knowledge of construction processes and the different materials required, with a focus on residential construction. As a Representative, it is required to have high-level communication skills, both written and verbal, since the majority of the work performed will involve interaction with our customers as you identify and resolve issues found at the job site. Candidates must be self-motivated, have the ability to multi-task, have a strong work ethic, and have reliable transportation to and from build sites. Being able to read blueprints, use a tape measure and a level is a plus.
Learn more and apply online at <https://bit.ly/3r1HGdz>
Food Services Supervisor (1495514)
The Supervisor oversees daily operations of the Food and Nutrition Dept; also utilizes staffing resources effectively. Works with manager to keep staffing within budget; acts as a role model by following policies & procedures in accordance with organization’s standards; ensures schedules are maintained throughout the day relative to mealtimes and workflows; manages all onboarding and hiring functions; and serves as manager on duty for entire department during weekend rotation.
Apply online at www.frederickhealth.org/careers <http://www.frederickhealth.org/careers>
The Buyer is responsible for ensuring the supply of materials at a site to support manufacturing. The successful candidate for this position has experience in the manufacturing industry and a strong understanding of supply chain management concepts.
· Work in conjunction with a team of Buyers to purchase electronic components, bare boards and hardware.
· Interact with Engineers, Project Managers and production to ensure that all procurement needs are met.
· Work with the accounting department to ensure that all material is properly tracked and processed.
· Process purchase orders (POs) and handle unique purchasing transactions according to policies and procedures.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – Buyer)
Quality Control Inspector (1494167)
The Electronics QC Inspector will primarily be responsible for reviewing AOI inspection for accurate, consistent detection of SMT paste, component placement and solder joint defects.
· Examine circuit boards to detect defects such as shorts, excess or missing solder, scratches, cracks and placement of components.
· Perform manual component placement and inspection, as required.
· Perform routine machine maintenance…..and much more!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform the duties of this position:
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
· 1-3 years experience operating an AOI machine in a fast paced environment
· Knowledge of IPC-610 and J-STD-001 & certification a plus (must be willing to get certified within 60 days of hire)
· Familiarity with Koh Young 3D AOI desirable
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – QC Inspector)
Soldering Technician (1494173)
The Solder Specialist performs a wide range of skilled, non-repetitive electronic and electro-mechanical assembly operations to the highest standard of quality including assembly and soldering of thru-hole components onto printed circuit boards (PCB) according to specifications.
· Work on RMA’s, ball grid array (BGA), and board specific modifications in compliance with IPC-7711-7721.
· Inspect, solder and rework thru-hole components on printed circuit boards (PCBs).
· Other duties as assigned; including, but not limited to, inspection of product and mechanical assembly builds.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – Soldering Tech)
Service Coordinator (1488876)
Service Coordination, Inc. is looking for Service Coordinators with a passion to serve and work within your community – people who LOVE what they do and who are ready to *finally* be taken care of to the same degree that they care for others! Service Coordinators provide targeted case management by advocating, arranging and monitoring services and identifying supports for people with developmental and intellectual disabilities. Some key duties attached to this role are: establishing positive relationships with the people we support and other stakeholders, facilitate the creation of person-centered plans and monitor throughout the year, enter activity notes within 24 hours, maintain records and deal with sensitive information, facilitate resolutions and provide resources to the people we support.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – Service Coordinator)
Materials Handler I/II (1513788)
Summary of Position
The Materials Handler I/II is responsible for GMP warehouse operations supporting GMP manufacture of MacroGenics products. Warehouse operations include physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and dispensing of GMP materials, including raw materials, semi-finished products and other supplies/equipment as required.
Responsibilities and Job Duties
· Receive, inspect and disposition materials to ensure compliance with all company and regulatory agency policies and procedures.
· Ensure accurate inventory control of all controlled materials and execute required physical cycle counts and annual inventory reconciliation in accordance with SOPs, cGMP, FDA and other applicable regulations…and more!
To apply, follow link: <https://recruiting.ultipro.com/MAC1011MGEN/JobBoard/89a052a3-e089-4f02-bcf1-3175048463c9/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=37302e41-eb53-4b5b-909a-6518d7bfb94d>
Adult Services Case Manager/Frederick-Carroll-Washington Counties (1510901)
Our Case Managers impact and transform the lives of our clients by providing linkage to community resources, advocating, coaching, and monitoring/following up with all the participants activities as outlined in their individualized care plan.
· Relationship Management
· Effective Documentation
· Time Management
· Team Orientation
If your passion is to transform and impact lives, we want to speak with you!
To apply: email a resume for consideration to (Lkreh@pcmsinc.org <mailto:Lkreh@pcmsinc.org>).
Production Workers (1480882)
A sign-on bonus of $1200.00 , $18.77 per hour to start – in addition to your base salary the ability to earn $1.00 up to $10.00 per hour calculated daily – Shift differential for 2nd or 3rd shift – a dedicated trainer on staff – growth opportunities – a wide range of benefits. Job Description: Performs welding operations and related tasks such as gathering required parts, setting up materials for welding and welding joist products. Perform such work consistent with the corporate mission and values and produce a product that meets recognized standards and customer expectations by maintaining quality procedures.
To Apply, follow link: <https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/CanamSteelCorporation>
Particle Production Manager (1513865)
The Particle Production Manager will also be responsible for managing development and production activities in conjunction with external research groups and suppliers, with which Ellume are engaged. The Particle Production Manager will also coordinate special projects, including but not limited to process improvement, new product industrialization (NPI), and to provide preliminary data for future project development activities (feasibility). The role will also be accountable for the management and training of scientists and technicians within the department.
Essential Functions of Position include:
· Oversee and manage a multidisciplinary team of particle scientists.
· Lead the development and verification of nanoparticles that will be integrated into Ellume’s reader technologies and diagnostic products.
· Manage the development of functionalized nanoparticles that satisfy the product and assay requirements specifications (design input)….and much more!
To apply, follow link: <https://ellume.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=76&source=ellumehealth>
Administrative Assistant (1497839)
Duties will include (but not limited to).
· Payroll and HR duties (mostly data entry and record keeping)
· Invoice coding and processing
· Creating and closing purchase orders
· Miscellaneous data entry for company record keeping
· Answering phone calls and greeting walk-in visitors
· Will report directly to myself (Plant Manager)
· Handle minor secretarial duties
· Will serve as a backup to our scale-clerk to weigh and dispatch trucks
To apply, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
Production Associate (1504391)
· Training will be 2-4 weeks on one shift.
· Shift after training will vary depending on bakery needs.
· Will fill in as Vacation Relief on other shifts as needed.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· You are focused on the consistent production of a high-quality product in a baking facility by performing various duties; including: the safe operation of machinery, packaging products, mixing ingredients, sanitation, and moving and/or stacking materials and equipment used in the production of fresh baked products.
· You will examine and reject products that do not meet specification; observe, maintain, and address issues to prevent and reduce waste.
· You may relieve associates for breaks/lunches as well as performs all job functions of these positions. May fill in for absent positions in production or packaging areas…and much more!
To apply, follow link: <https://careers.bimbobakeriesusa.com/en-US/search?keywords=&location=Frederick,MD,USA&placeid=ChIJ4669jAzFyYkRmRwRvb1HYto>