New jobs listed
Customer Service Coordinator (1513924)
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you are responsible for handling incoming calls and emails from construction project managers regarding material orders, part information, and delivery questions. Ensure high levels of customer service are provided through daily interaction with customers. Distribute and review reports for purposes of manufacturing, scheduling, and shipping packages. Recommend ongoing best practices related to the call center. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Complete weekly/daily reports as required.
· Communicate with NVR field personnel.
· Work closely with the plant’s customer service department, materials department, and building products logistics department to ensure operational goals are being met.
· Assist with other administrative tasks as assigned and cross-train in other departments.
Apply today at <https://bit.ly/33cC47j>
Manufacturing Production Laborer (1491101)
Thurmont manufacturing plant is looking for motivated and reliable candidates to add to our manufacturing team. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced work environment with a career-oriented company. Offers competitive pay, excellent work-life balance and long-term growth opportunities. Seeking candidates who have strong attendance, a willingness to learn, and a positive attitude. Will be responsible for direct labor tasks related to the assembly of products for organization’s Homebuilding operations. Candidate will be expected to perform the role with a high focus on quality, safety, and productivity. Experience using tape measure, hand tools, nail guns, and staple guns is preferred, not required.
Apply today at <https://bit.ly/3yFb1gg>
Summer Camp Counselor (1515957)
Over 100 full-time and part-time job opportunities available for Summer Camp 2022! Experiences in our camps will allow you to learn and develop new skills while working in a fun & engaging environment. Our summer camps will provide you with skill-building, leadership, and training opportunities that will help build your resume and set you up for success. And you’ll provide fun experiences and lasting memories for participants! Also hiring for Teen Camp Director and Park Ranger.
Apply online at <https://bit.ly/3JJPAj3>
The Buyer is responsible for ensuring the supply of materials at a site to support manufacturing. The successful candidate for this position has experience in the manufacturing industry and a strong understanding of supply chain management concepts.
· Work in conjunction with a team of Buyers to purchase electronic components, bare boards and hardware.
· Interact with Engineers, Project Managers and production to ensure that all procurement needs are met.
· Work with the accounting department to ensure that all material is properly tracked and processed.
· Process purchase orders (POs) and handle unique purchasing transactions according to policies and procedures.
· Develop vendor relationships in support of expediting parts delivery and price negotiations.
· Utilize current data in support of reorders….and more!
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – Buyer)
Quality Control Inspector (1494167)
The Electronics QC Inspector will primarily be responsible for reviewing AOI inspection for accurate, consistent detection of SMT paste, component placement and solder joint defects.
· Examine circuit boards to detect defects such as shorts, excess or missing solder, scratches, cracks and placement of components.
· Perform manual component placement and inspection, as required.
· Perform routine machine maintenance.
· Maintain adherence to internal quality standards by approving material at in-process inspection for all products…and more!
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – QC Inspector)
Soldering Technician (1494173)
The Solder Specialist performs a wide range of skilled, non-repetitive electronic and electro-mechanical assembly operations to the highest standard of quality including assembly and soldering of thru-hole components onto printed circuit boards (PCB) according to specifications.
· Work on RMA’s, ball grid array (BGA), and board specific modifications in compliance with IPC-7711-7721.
· Inspect, solder and rework thru-hole components on printed circuit boards (PCBs).
· Wire and placement of connectors (both solder and crimp type).
· Assemble to IPC-A-610 E class 2 & class 3 requirements.
· Perform go/no-go testing of basic electronic equipment using written and verbal test procedures and basic test equipment.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – Soldering Tech)
Service Coordinator (1488876)
Service Coordination, Inc. is looking for Service Coordinators with a passion to serve and work within your community – people who LOVE what they do and who are ready to *finally* be taken care of to the same degree that they care for others!
Why should YOU want to work with us?
· We offer competitive pay, including ALL travel (mileage + drive time) and quarterly bonus potential…
· Generous Employee Referral Program….and much more!
Service Coordinators provide targeted case management by advocating, arranging and monitoring services and identifying supports for people with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Some key duties attached to this role are: establishing positive relationships with the people we support and other stakeholders, facilitate the creation of person-centered plans and monitor throughout the year, enter activity notes within 24 hours, maintain records and deal with sensitive information, facilitate resolutions and provide resources to the people we support.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – Service Coordinator)
Human Resources Coordinator (1522701)
Essential Job Functions:
· Supports recruiting activities by maintaining internal (plant) posting processes; conducting external recruitment activities (places ads, sources passive candidates, and screens applicants); schedules and assists with conducting interviews; coordinates new hire orientation and conducts orientation in the absence of the Human Resource Generalist
Performs various administrative duties related to human resources (i.e. maintaining affirmative action log, applicant & employee correspondence, presentation materials, etc
· Acts as a resource for supervisors and plant personnel on policies and procedures related to human resources and open job opportunities
· Retrieves information and runs reports from the HRIS system
· Assists the Human Resources Generalist with projects as needed
· Assist with Payroll
· Create purchase orders
· Perform all other duties as assigned
To Apply, follow link: <https://saputo.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Saputo_External_Careers/2/refreshFacet/318c8bb6f553100021d223d9780d30be>
Maintenance Operations Engineer I (1522217)
Assist with maintenance activities in areas of technical expertise (e.g., HVAC systems, machinist, plumbing, and/or electrical) and support other maintenance staff in other areas related to Infrastructure Operations.
To Apply, follow link: https://bnbi.org/careers-2/current-opportunities/ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/bnbi.org/careers-2/current-opportunities/__;!!I2-OFBIJoQBJqqeup9g!VL5YxyaLzRG91d6YjNvYFOQubNkm1UdClCSd5XsvCvXtr8dXoaXjlaIm1jRb0f4bquvAHlAElg$>
Communications Specialist -Media (1522751)
We’re seeking an outgoing, talented and hardworking verbal communicator and writer for the position of our Communications Specialist.
· As a Communications Specialist, you’ll be helping us to tell the stories of our clients by securing media coverage.
· You’ll research media contacts, send emails and make cold calls to the media. You’ll pitch story ideas, follow up, and build ongoing relationships with them. You’ll also be writing content including but not limited to: press releases, blogs, marketing copy, ads, websites, and brochures.
· You’ll work collaboratively within a small team where your creative brainstorming and ideas are encouraged.
If you’re outgoing, great at connecting with people, and would love to tell the stories of interesting places around the country, this position could be the perfect opportunity for you.
To Apply, follow link: <https://platinumpr.com/jobs/communications-specialist-media/>
Production Superintendent (1519183)
· Plan and direct production activities and establishes production priorities for products consistent with the effective operations and cost factors.
· Coordinate production, maintenance, and quality control activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of personnel, machines, and equipment.
· Supervises, coordinates, and provides leadership to and reviews the work of assigned staff, responsible for the development and training of the production supervisors and other staff members.
· Partner with Plant Safety Coordinator to maintain and enforce the safety program for the plant; assure compliance with OSHA and all Corporate regulations and guidelines.
· Review and analyze production reports (OEE, downtime, waste, etc.) to determine causes of nonconformity with product specifications, and/or operating or production problems…and more!
To Apply, follow link: <https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/CanamSteelCorporation/743999743696020-production-superintendent>
Administrative Assistant (1497839)
Duties will include (but not limited to).
· Payroll and HR duties (mostly data entry and record keeping)
· Invoice coding and processing
· Creating and closing purchase orders
· Miscellaneous data entry for company record keeping
· Answering phone calls and greeting walk-in visitors
· Will report directly to myself (Plant Manager)
· Handle minor secretarial duties
· Will serve as a backup to our scale-clerk to weigh and dispatch trucks
To Apply, email resume to: email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Other available positions
· Logistics Coordinator (1491939)
· Supply Chain Manager (1480978)
· Mechanical Assembler (1508834)
· Administrative Assistant (1449580)
· Installation Technician (1513982)
· Material Handler (1509927)
· Sr. Software Developer (1461691)
· Sr. QA Analyst (1460970)
· Sales Representative (1466020)
· Insurance Agent (1478768)
· Office Associate (1492634)
· Front Desk Associate (1492631)
· Interior Designer (1488898)
· Frederick Warehouse Equipment Operator (1517466)