New jobs listed
Quality, and Environmental, Health & Safety Manager (1535541)
The Quality and EH&S Manager will develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures to ensure that 1) all products meet established quality standards and customer expectations and 2) environmental, health and safety programs and procedures are compliant with federal, state and local laws and regulations. Responsibilities include facilitating manufacturing excellence programs, managing, and coordinating Quality and EHS training program for employees, and coordinating with corporate programs and initiatives.
1. Maintain a professional attitude and utilize a coaching style of management when working with all employees.
2. Maintain confidentiality in all areas of responsibility as required.
3. Promote the strong work ethics, loyalty, integrity, and proper business philosophy.
4. Stay abreast and updated on applicable regulations, standards, and company policies.
To apply, follow link: <https://wilcoxon.hirecentric.com/jobsearch/>
Wilcoxon Sensing Technologies has several position openings in our manufacturing operations. The Production Assembler is responsible for assembling equipment according to established procedures to ensure that production goals and customer requirements are satisfied. This position is currently located in Frederick, Maryland.
· Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
· Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
· Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
· Prepare finished products for shipment
· Maintain a clean and orderly work area…and more!
To apply, follow link: <https://wilcoxon.hirecentric.com/jobsearch/>
Administrative Assistant/Summer Intern/Temporary- (1531008)
Entry Level position –
· Receive inbound and outbound customer calls
· Ability to actively listen to callers while doing data entry
· Provide accurate, satisfactory, answers to their queries and concerns.
· Basic Typing Skills 20 – 30 Words per minute(WPM)
· Experience working with computers:
· Proficient in using Google, and Microsoft office.
· Ability to learn quickly – Scheduling appointments in Service Titan
To apply: email resume to: LLewis@frederickcountymd.gov
DC Supervisor – 2nd Shift (1532039)
he DC Supervisor makes an impact by ensuring the smooth flow of materials and/or finished goods in and out of the assigned Facility through own actions and those of assigned staff. Provides immediate supervision to assigned staff; including personnel recruitment, regular performance evaluation and monitoring for development purposes, as well as ensuring appropriate resources are available and the effective use thereof. Provide strong leadership direction working within a very diverse workforce. Ensures materials are available to meet schedules and that the quality of materials are verified and secured.
To apply, follow link: DC Supervisor – 2nd Shift job in Frederick, Maryland, US | Operations jobs at Thermo Fisher Scientific <https://jobs.thermofisher.com/global/en/job/194080BR/DC-Supervisor-2nd-Shift>
Procurement Associate (1527059)
Responsible for support and assistance for the Maintenance team at bakery. Position requires ability to be self-directed, maintain an organized and proactive approach to tasks and adherence to daily and weekly deadlines.
· Maintains the MRO supply inventories and procurement
· Manages spending on parts supplies and services to spending levels determined by the Manager Plant Engineering and Plant Accountant
· Reviews and approves all invoices for the Maintenance department
· Supports Manager Plant Engineering to control spending on Capital projects
· Assists with quotations, issues purchase orders, tracks payments on all projects through an Access database…and much more!
To apply, follow link: <https://careers.bimbobakeriesusa.com/en-US/search?keywords=&location=Frederick,MD,USA&placeid=ChIJ4669jAzFyYkRmRwRvb1HYto>
Structural Design Engineer (1523816)
Design and check building components – steel joists and metal deck – in accordance with contract documents to meet industry codes, practices, shop schedules, and consistent with corporate mission, values and department objectives.
· Structural steel design to ensure individual truss members and welds meet the requirements of applicable specifications and codes (SJI, SDI, AISC, AWS, etc.);
· Design building components through the use of computer software and supplementary tools;
· Redesign members for greater economy, and compare design weight with sales weight;…and more!
To apply, follow link: <http://ipc.us/t/C67AA20CFE0F4A76>
Human Resources Coordinator (1522701)
Essential Job Functions:
· Supports recruiting activities by maintaining internal (plant) posting processes; conducting external recruitment activities (places ads, sources passive candidates, and screens applicants); schedules and assists with conducting interviews; coordinates new hire orientation and conducts orientation in the absence of the Human Resource Generalist
· Performs various administrative duties related to human resources (i.e. maintaining affirmative action log, applicant & employee correspondence, presentation materials, etc.)
· Acts as a resource for supervisors and plant personnel on policies and procedures related to human resources and open job opportunities
· Retrieves information and runs reports from the HRIS system
· Assists the Human Resources Generalist with projects as needed
· Assist with Payroll
· Perform all other duties as assigned
To apply, follow link: <https://saputo.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Saputo_External_Careers/2/refreshFacet/318c8bb6f553100021d223d9780d30be>
Maintenance Operations Engineer I (1522217)
Assist with maintenance activities in areas of technical expertise (e.g., HVAC systems, machinist, plumbing, and/or electrical) and support other maintenance staff in other areas related to Infrastructure Operations.
To Apply, follow link: https://bnbi.org/careers-2/current-opportunities/ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/bnbi.org/careers-2/current-opportunities/__;!!I2-OFBIJoQBJqqeup9g!VL5YxyaLzRG91d6YjNvYFOQubNkm1UdClCSd5XsvCvXtr8dXoaXjlaIm1jRb0f4bquvAHlAElg$>
Machine Operator- Filler- 2nd Shift (1525799)
Prepares and maintains line equipment for running product that meets established production standards related to quality and productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Operator will follow GMP’s at all times
· Start-up inspection a. Inspect interior of filler bowl before AM sanitation
· Using a sanitizing cloth, sanitize interior of cap hopper, cap chute and lid
· If less than 24 hours down, complete AM Sanitation with Per Ox sanitizer d. After 24 hours down, operator will complete a modified wash e. Operator will call lab technician for pre-op testing
· Cap hopper lid will remain closed when not in use …and more!
To apply, follow link: <https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1104941&d=DairyMaidDairy>
Development and Marketing Assistant (Part-time) (1533884)
Are you someone who is passionate about helping ALL women thrive? This position will be a key member of the organization’s team helping to drive fundraising and communication strategy and growth. The Development & Marketing Assistant will provide development, administrative, and implementation support for all fundraising and marketing activities, including donor and public relations, social media management, communication strategy, and special events.
To apply: Submit cover letter, resume, and supporting materials at bit.ly/jointheW2WMteam <https://airtable.com/shrQ1cyDAUR9juduS> by March 31, 2022.
Marketing Manager (1531914)
The Marketing Manager position, under the general direction of the Executive Director, is responsible for coordinating Partnership marketing, messaging and branding as well as organizing marketing-related events.
Must be knowledgeable about the Four-Point Main Street approach to economic revitalization.
Serve as the primary staff person to implement the Partnership’s marketing program. The marketing program includes promoting the Partnership as an organization, Downtown Frederick and its many assets, downtown events and other key efforts, including the Downtown Frederick Gift Cards and the Ambassador Program. Implementation of the marketing program includes the following tasks/activities: advertising, branding, general communications, press relations, print materials, social media, and website design.
This position closes March 11th. To apply, visit: <https://downtownfrederick.org/job-offer/downtown-frederick-partnership-marketing-manager/>
Service Coordinator (1488876)
Service Coordination, Inc. is looking for Service Coordinators with a passion to serve and work within your community – people who LOVE what they do and who are ready to *finally* be taken care of to the same degree that they care for others!
Service Coordinators provide targeted case management by advocating, arranging and monitoring services and identifying supports for people with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Some key duties attached to this role are: establishing positive relationships with the people we support and other stakeholders, facilitate the creation of person-centered plans and monitor throughout the year, enter activity notes within 24 hours, maintain records and deal with sensitive information, facilitate resolutions and provide resources to the people we support.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (subject line – Service Coordinator)
Call Center Representative (1531071)
Frederick, MD company is hiring Call Center Representatives to join their team and help patients get the best care. Daily tasks include booking appointments and providing excellent patient care to all clients; handling a high volume of incoming calls, texts, and emails from patients looking for more information on Medical Cannabis Certifications; scheduling patients and preparing charts by using our EMR system (Electronic Medical Record System); and understanding the laws and regulations for Medical Cannabis Certifications in specific states.
Apply online at https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=green health docs&l=Frederick, MD&vjk=88c89eb976edb4bb <https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=green%20health%20docs&l=Frederick,%20MD&vjk=88c89eb976edb4bb>
Security Guard (1527408)
Seeking Security Guards to implement and maintain safety measures at facility for major Frederick MD company. Activities may include keeping watch of security monitors, doing rounds of the premises for any unusual occurrences, engaging with tenants of building in a friendly manner, taking appropriate course of action in emergency situation(s), and more. Must have a current Maryland Security Guard Card. Paid weekly!
To apply, contact Steve at 240-520-8835
Manufacturing Controls Engineer (1491926)
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for the following in a dynamic manufacturing setting:
· Responsible for the development and support of equipment and processes that utilize PLCs and HMIs, Robotics, and Vision Inspection Systems.
· Diagnose equipment failures with a focus on root cause corrective action.
· Provide training to manufacturing team members as well as hands-on support to the maintenance team to troubleshoot and resolve extended downtime situations.
· Drive the equipment upgrade process with a focus on serviceability, reliability, and improved capability.
· Interact closely with cross-functional teams to develop, design, program, and debug new and existing equipment to include automated and robotic solutions to optimize performance…and much more!
Apply online at <https://bit.ly/3p2OaaY>